List of applications/Multimedia (简体中文)
- 1 多媒体
- 1.1 解码器
- 1.2 图像
- 1.3 音频
- 1.4 手机管家
- 1.5 视频
- 1.6 Optical media burning
- 1.7 Podcasts
- 1.8 Collection managers
- 1.9 Lyrics fetchers
See the main article: Codecs.
See also Wikipedia:Comparison of image viewers.
- fbi — Image viewer for the linux framebuffer console.
- fbv — framebuffer 图像查看器
- fim — 基于fbi的，可定制的，支持脚本Frambuffer图像查看器
- jfbview — Framebuffer PDF and image viewer based on Imlib2. Features include Vim-like controls, rotation and zoom, zoom-to-fit, and fast multi-threaded rendering.
- Eye of GNOME — Image viewing and cataloging program, which is a part of the GNOME desktop environment.
- QIV — 小巧快速的 gdk/Imlib 图像查看器
- Viewnior — Minimalistic GTK2 viewer featuring support for flip, rotate, animations and configurable mouse actions
- Eye of MATE — Simple graphics viewer for the MATE desktop.
- Feh — 使用imlib2的轻量级图像查看器
- meh — meh is a small, simple, super fast image viewer using raw XLib.
GalaPix — 基于OpenGL的图像查看器，提供同时显示图像集并形成缩略图的功能
- Geeqie — Image browser and viewer (fork of GQview) that adds additional functionality such as support for RAW files.
- Gimmage — Gtkmm image viewer.
- GPicView — Simple and fast image viewer for X, which is part of the LXDE desktop.
- GQview — Image browser that features single click access to view images and move around the directory tree
- gThumb — Image viewer for the GNOME desktop.
- Gwenview — Fast and easy to use image viewer for the KDE desktop.
- Mirage — PyGTK image viewer featuring support for crop and resize, custom actions and a thumbnail panel.
- nomacs — Free (GPLv3) Qt image viewer for many operating systems. It is feature-rich but starts fast and can be configured to show additional widgets or only the image.
- Phototonic — Fast and functional image viewer and organizer (Qt).
- PhotoQt — Fast and highly configurable image viewer with a simple and nice interface.
- http://photoqt.org/ || AUR
- Picasa — Image organizer and viewer from Google that has editing capabilities and integration with the photo-sharing website.
- Quick Image Viewer — Very small and fast image viewer based on GTK+ and imlib2.
- Ristretto — Xfce 桌面环境下快速的轻量级图像查看器
- Shotwell — A digital photo organizer designed for the GNOME desktop environment
- Simple Viewer GL — Simple image viewer using OpenGL, it has few dependencies.
- SXIV — 简单的 X 图像查看器; works well with tiling window managers, uses imlib2
- Viewnior — Minimalistic GTK+ image viewer featuring support for flipping, rotating, animations and configurable mouse actions.
- Xloadimage — 经典的 X 图像查看器
- XnView MP — 高效的图像查看，浏览，转换器
- xv — Shareware program written by John Bradley to display and modify digital images under the X Window System.
- GIMP — GIMP 是 GNU Image Manipulation Program（GNU图像处理程序）的缩写。成立于20世纪90年代中期的GIMP是一个与 Adobe Photoshop 相似的图像编辑套件。Arch Linux 软件仓库拥有数量众多的GIMP插件和辅助工具。可以使用如下命令来搜索它们：
pacman -Ss gimp
- KolourPaint — KDE 下免费、快速的图像编辑器，与Windows 7系统之前微软画图软件相似，但是添加了一些如支持透明度等的新特征
- mtPaint — 致力于创建色彩索引的调色板图像以及像素画的图像编辑器
- darktable — 具有完整的照片工作流程并且擅长于RAW格式处理的软件
- MyPaint — 数码绘画者的自由图像工具
- Krita (瑞典语言版本中称为crayon) — 基于KDE平台和Koffice库创建的数字绘画设计软件
- Nathive — “没用的图像编辑器”（"the usable image editor"）, 一个基于Gnome设计，具有圆滑的学习曲线，着眼于实用性的图像编辑软件
- ImageMagick — ImageMagick 是一个命令行图像处理程序。 它因为其支持超过100多种格式的精确格式转换而知名。它的API使得它非常易于融入脚本之中，而且它也被用作很多软件的后台处理器——比如创建MediaWiki的图片缩略图。
- GraphicsMagick — GraphicsMagick 于2002年基于ImageMagick的设计创建，继承了它的API和命令行稳定性。 而且它还支持多核CPU以增强性能，因为如此它被许多大型机构网站（如Flickr、etsy等）使用。
- Shotwell — Shotwell是一个图片管理软件。他只有简单的图像处理功能，比如：旋转、裁剪、色彩矫正和红眼移除等。它可以直接从数码相机中导入照片并且导出到设计媒体网站。
- digiKam — digiKam是一个基于KDE的图像/照片管理器。借助插件架构，它内置了大量的图像处理功能。digiKam声称自己比其他很多的图像处理工具拥有更多的图像处理功能，包括RAW格式图像的导入和处理。
矢量图处理 - 绘画
- Inkscape — 一个开源的矢量图编辑器，功能类似于Illustrator、CorelDraw以及Xara X。它使用W3C标准可放大矢量图格式（SVG）。Inkscape支持众多的高级SVG功能（如标记、克隆、Alpha通道混合等）。并且具有一套认真设计的基于工作流程的界面。它可以很方便地编辑节点，执行复杂的路径操作，描绘位图等等等等。其开发者以其社区维护的开发方法致力于维护一个正在发展中的用户与开发者社区。
- Xara — 一个高级矢量图软件。
- http://www.xaraxtreme.org/ || AUR
- Dia — 一个基于GTK+的创意软件。
矢量图处理 - CAD
- BRL-CAD — Constructive solid geometry (CSG) solid modeling computer-aided design (CAD) system that includes an interactive geometry editor, ray tracing support for graphics rendering and geometric analysis, computer network distributed framebuffer support, scripting, image-processing and signal-processing tools.
- http://brlcad.org/ || AUR
- DraftSight — 专业级免费CAD软件。DraftSight让专业CAD用户、学生和教育工作者能够创建、编辑和查看DWG文件。 DraftSight适用于Windows®、Mac®和Linux环境。
- FreeCAD — CAD/CAE program, based on OpenCascade, Qt and Python with features such as macro recording, workbenches and the ability to run as server.
- LeoCAD — CAD program for creating virtual LEGO models. It has an easy to use interface and currently includes over 6000 different pieces created by the LDraw community.
- http://leocad.org || AUR
- LibreCAD — Powerful 2D CAD application based on Qt. It has been forked from QCad Community Edition.
- OpenSCAD — Open source 2D/3D CAD using programmers approach.
- http://www.openscad.org || AUR
- QCAD — Powerful 2D CAD application that began in 1999. QCaD includes DFX standard file format and supports HPGL format.
- VariCAD — 3D/2D CAD and mechanical engineering application which provides support for parameters and geometric constraints, tools for shells, pipelines, sheet metal unbending and crash tests, assembly support, mechanical part and symbol libraries, calculations, bills of materials, and more.
- Art of Illusion — 3D modeling and rendering studio written in Java.
- MakeHuman™ — Parametrical modeling program for creating human bodies.
- http://www.makehuman.org/ || AUR
- POV-Ray — Script-based raytracer for creating 3D graphics.
- Wings 3D — Advanced subdivision modeler that is both powerful and easy to use.
- Blender — 一个全能的三维在图形创意工具。功能包括三维建模、材质设计、三维动画、后期合成等等功能。同时它也有大量的附加不定和工具扩展它的功能。Arch User Repository.
See also: Taking a screenshot.
See also Wikipedia:Sound server.
See the main article: Sound system.
- wineasio — Provides an ASIO to JACK driver for wine. ASIO is the most common Windows low-latency driver, so is commonly used in audio workstation programs.
- Music Player Daemon — 轻量、可伸缩音乐播放器，C/S结构，MPD 作为一个守护程序运行于后台， 管理播放列表和音乐数据库
- cmus — Very feature-rich ncurses-based music player.
- Cplay — Curses front-end for various audio players (ogg123, mpg123, mpg321, splay, madplay, and mikmod, xmp, and sox).
- Herrie — Minimalistic console-based music player with native AudioScrobbler support.
- http://herrie.info/ || AUR
- MOC — Ncurses console audio player with support for the MP3, OGG, and WAV formats.
- MPFC — Gstreamer-based audio player with curses interface.
- mpg123 — Fast free MP3 console audio player for Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, HP-UX and nearly all other UNIX systems (also decodes MP1 and MP2 files).
- pianobar — Console-based frontend for Pandora.
- PyTone — Advanced music jukebox with a console interface.
- shell-fm — Console-based player for the streams provided by last.fm.
- VLC — Highly portable multimedia player with ncurses interface module, and multimedia framework capable of reading most audio and video formats as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
- whistle — a curses-based commandline audio player.
- Amarok — Mature Qt-based player known for its plethora of features.
- aTunes — Audio player written in Java.
- Clementine — Amarok 1.4 clone, ported to Qt 4.
- Cuberok — Music player and collection manager with a lightweight interface.
- DeaDBeeF — Light and fast music player with many features, no GNOME or KDE dependencies, supports console-only, as well as a GTK+ GUI, comes with many plugins, and has a metadata editor.
- Exaile — GTK+ clone of Amarok.
- http://www.exaile.org/ || AUR
- gmusicbrowser — Open-source jukebox for large collections of MP3/OGG/FLAC files.
- http://gmusicbrowser.org/ || AUR
- GNOME Music — Music is the new GNOME music playing application. It aims to combine an elegant and immersive browsing experience with simple and straightforward controls.
- Goggles Music Manager — Music collection manager and player that automatically categorizes your music, supports gapless playback, features easy tag editing, and internet radio support. Uses the Fox toolkit.
- Guayadeque — Full featured media player that can easily manage large collections and uses the GStreamer media framework.
- http://guayadeque.org/ || AUR
- JuK — JuK is an audio jukebox application, supporting collections of MP3, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC audio files.
- Listen — Listen is a Music player and management for GNOME written in python.
- https://launchpad.net/listen || AUR
- LXMusic — A minimalist xmms2-based music player.
- Miam-player — Cross-platform open source music player.
- http://miam-player.org/ || AUR
- Nightingale — Open source clone of iTunes-based on Songbird, that uses Mozilla technologies and the GStreamer framework.
- Noise — Simple, fast, and good looking music player.
- Nuvola Player — Integrated Google Music, Grooveshark, 8tracks and Hype Machine player.
- Potamus — Lightweight, intuitive GTK+ audio player with an emphasis on high audio quality.
- Pragha — GTK+ music manager. (fork of the Consonance Music Manager)
- Qmmp — Qt-based multimedia player with a user interface that is similar to Winamp or XMMS.
- Quod Libet — Audio player written with PyGTK and GStreamer with support for regular expressions in playlists.
- Rhythmbox — GTK+ clone of iTunes, used by default in GNOME.
- Spotify — Proprietary music streaming service. It supports local playback and streaming from Spotify's vast library (requires a free account).
- http://www.spotify.com/ || AUR
- SpotCommander — A remote control for Spotify, optimized for mobile devices. It works on any device with a modern browser, and it's free and open source.
- Tomahawk — Music player application written in C++/Qt. It decouples the name of the song from the source it was shared from - and fulfills the request using all of your available sources.
- VLC — Highly portable multimedia player and multimedia framework capable of reading most audio and video formats as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
- XMMS — Skinnable GTK+ standalone media player similar to Winamp.
- http://legacy.xmms2.org/ || AUR
- GVolWheel — An audio mixer which lets you control the volume through a tray icon.
- GVTray — A master volume mixer for the system tray.
- pa-applet — PulseAudio system tray applet with volume bar.
- PNMixer — A fork of Obmixer. It has many new features such as ALSA channel selection, connect/disconnect detection, shortcuts, etc.
- Volnoti — Volnoti is a lightweight volume notification daemon for GNU/Linux and other POSIX operating systems.
- Volti — A GTK application for controlling audio volume from system tray with an internal mixer and support for multimedia keys that uses only ALSA.
- VolumeIcon — Another volume control for your system tray with channel selection, themes and an external mixer.
- VolWheel — A little application which lets you control the sound volume easily through a tray icon you can scroll on.
- ProjectM — Music visualizer which uses 3D accelerated iterative image-based rendering.
- VSXu — Free to use program that lets you create and perform real-time audio visual presets.
- http://www.vsxu.com/ || AUR
- Audio Tag Tool — Tool to edit tags in MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files.
- Cowbell — Elegant music organizer that supports many audio formats including MP3, Ogg/FLAC, and MusePack.
- EasyTag — Utility for viewing, editing and writing ID3 tags of your MP3 files.
- Ex Falso — Cross-platform free and open source audio tag editor and library organizer.
- ID3 Mass Tagger — Command-line utility to edit ID3 1.x and 2.x tags.
- Kid3 — MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files tag editor.
- MP3Info — MP3 technical info viewer and ID3 1.x tag editor.
- MusicBrainz Picard — Cross-platform audio tag editor written in Python (the official MusicBrainz tagger).
- Puddletag — Replacement for the famous MP3tag for Windows.
- taffy — Simple command-line tag editor for many audio formats.
- Qoobar — Universal QT-based audio tagger (specialized for classical music)
- Ardour — Multichannel hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation.
- Audacity — Program that lets you manipulate digital audio waveforms.
- GNOME Sound Recorder — The Sound Recorder application enables you to record and play .flac, .ogg (OGG audio, or .oga), and .wav sound files.
- Jokosher — Non-linear multi-track digital audio editor that is being developed in Python, using the GTK+ interface and GStreamer as an audio back-end.
- KWave — KDE的声音编辑器
- easytag — 查看和编辑多种音频格式的 tag
- LMMS — The Linux MultiMedia Studio. Free cross-platform software which allows you to produce music with your computer.
- Qtractor — Qt-based hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation application that aims to provide digital audio workstation software simple enough for the average home user, and yet powerful enough for the professional user.
- Rosegarden — Digital audio workstation program developed with ALSA and Qt that acts as an audio and MIDI sequencer, scorewriter and musical composition and editing tool.
- XCFA — Tool to extract the contens of audio CDs and convert them to various formats.
- moto4lin — 基于P2K平台，用于摩托罗拉手机文件系统的浏览和编辑器
- GNOME Phone Manager — Control your mobile phone from your GNOME desktop.
- KDE Connect — A project that aims to communicate all your devices.
- Moto4Lin — File manager and seem editor for Motorola P2K phones (like C380/C650).
- MPlayer — Video player that supports a complete and versatile array of video and audio formats.
- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/news.html || (See also a very similar fork: AUR)
- mpv — Movie player based on MPlayer and mplayer2.
- http://mpv.io || AUR
- xine-ui — Free multimedia player.
- VLC ncurses — Command-line version of the famous video player that can play smoothly high definition videos in the TTY.
- bomi — Powerful and easy to use multimedia player (mpv backend) (Qt 5).
- Dragon Player — Simple video player for KDE. Part of the group.
- http://www.kde.org/applications/multimedia/dragonplayer/ || [broken link: replaced by ]
- Kaffeine — Very versatile KDE media player that, by default, utilizes Xine as its backend and has excellent support of digital TV (DVB).
- Parole — Modern media player based on the GStreamer framework.
- Rage — Video and audio player written with Enlightenment Foundation Libraries with some extra bells and whistles.
- Snappy — Powerful media player with a minimalistic interface.
- Totem — Media player (audio and video) for the GNOME desktop that uses GStreamer. Part of
- VLC media player — Middleweight video player with support for a wide variety of audio and video formats.
- Whaaw! Media Player — Lightweight GStreamer-based audio and video player that can serve as a good alternative to Totem for those who do not like all of those GNOME dependencies.
- Xnoise — GTK+ and GStreamer-based media player for both audio and video with "a slick GUI, great speed and lots of features." (development ceased)
- Avidemux — 免费，天生为简易剪切、过滤和转码而生。
- HandBrake-CLI[broken link: invalid section] — Simple yet powerful video transcoder ideal for batch mkv/x264 ripping.
- Avidemux — F免费，天生为简易剪切、过滤和转码而生。
- Cinelerra (Community Version) — 专业级别，能够编辑或合成视频的环境。
- HandBrake[broken link: invalid section] — Simple yet powerful video transcoder ideal for batch mkv/x264 ripping. GTK+ version.
- Kdenlive — 非线性，基本是专业人士用的。
- Lightworks — 非线性，专业级别，支持广泛编码。
- http://www.lwks.com/ || AUR
- LiVES — VJ (live performance) 平台。
- Open Movie Editor — 制作电影用，比较好上手。
- Open Shot — 非线性，基于 MLT 框架。
- PiTiVi — GNOME 专用。
- Transmageddon — Python 写成的简易软件。只要是 GStreamer 支持的编码，都可以转码。
Screencast utilities allow you to create a video of your desktop or individual windows.
- byzanz — Simple screencast tool that produces GIF animations.
- glc — Screencast tool that can capture the sound and video from OpenGL applications, such as games, where regular X11 screencast tools produce choppy results.
- Istanbul — Simple desktop session recorder that produces ogg videos.
- Kazam — Screencasting program with design in mind.
- RecordMyDesktop — An easy to use utility that records your desktop into the ogg format with a CLI, Qt or GTK+ interface.
- simplescreenrecorder — A feature-rich screen recorder written in C++/Qt4 that supports X11 and OpenGL.
- vokoscreen — Simple screencast tool, GUI ffmpeg.
- XVidCap — Application used for recording a screencast or digital recording of an X Window System screen output with an audio narration.
Optical media burning
see Podcast clients
- Beets — Music library organizer, tagger and more.
- Demlo — Batch music tagger, encoder, renamer and more.
- GCstar — GNOME application for organizing various collections (board games, comic books, movies, stamps, etc.).
- Tellico — KDE application for organizing various collections (books, video, music, coins, etc.).
- Kodi — Application for organizing various collections and automatically retrieving info about them (video, music, photos).
- clyrics — An extensible lyrics fetcher, with daemon support for cmus and mocp.
- http://beets.radbox.org/ || AUR