Lenovo IdeaPad s10-3t
- CPU: Intel Atom N450 (1.66 GHz) or N470?
- Memory: 1GB DDR2 - can be upgraded to max of 2GB
- Ethernet: Broadcom NetLink BCM57780 Gigabit
- WiFi: Broadcom BCM4313 or Intel Corporation WiMAX/WiFi Link 6050 Series
- Hard-Drive: 160GB standard with larger sizes available
- Optical Drive: None
- Integrated Graphics: Intel Pineview Integrated graphics
- Touchscreen: ??? (2081:0A01) or Cando TouchScreen (2087:0A01)
- Sound: Conexant pebble high definition smartaudip (14F1:5066) or Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) High Definition Audio Controller (8086:27d8)
- Screen: 10" LCD (1024x600)
- SD Card Reader
- Webcam: Lenovo Easycam?
- Bluetooth: USI Co., Ltd (10ab:0816)?
The Broadcom BCM4313 card requires theAUR module which is available in the AUR.
Intel Corporation WiMAX/WiFi Link 6050 Series works out of the box (2.6.34).
For WiMAX requires the kernel 2.6.35, i2400m-firmware[dead link 2014-12-26], AUR[broken link: archived in aur-mirror], AUR[broken link: archived in aur-mirror] and AUR[broken link: archived in aur-mirror] which is available in the AUR.
- So far I have not been able to get keyboard/touchpad to work with or without xorg.conf
- use vga=866 for the kernel line in
The IAPS driver works.
cd /usr/src git clone git://gitorious.org/iaps/iaps.git cd iaps make sudo make install depmod -a modprobe iaps dmesg (you see something like input: iaps as /devices/virtual/input/input13)
lsinput (if you have input-utils installed) will give you something like this
/dev/input/event12 bustype : BUS_ISA vendor : 0x0 product : 0x0 version : 0 name : "iaps" phys : "isa702/input0" bits ev : EV_SYN EV_ABS
and you can read events like this
$ input-events 12 waiting for events 15:13:53.622930: EV_ABS ABS_X 555 15:13:53.622958: EV_SYN code=0 value=0 15:13:53.973886: EV_ABS ABS_X 541 15:13:53.973916: EV_SYN code=0 value=0 15:13:54.024218: EV_ABS ABS_X 556 15:13:54.024240: EV_ABS ABS_Y 532 15:13:54.024243: EV_SYN code=0 value=0 15:13:54.073551: EV_ABS ABS_X 555 ...
Here are some ideas what to do with it.