List of applications (Português)/Other (Português)
- 1 Outros
- 1.1 Organização
- 1.1.1 Gerenciadores de informações pessoais
- 1.1.2 Gerenciamento de tempo
- 1.1.3 Rastreadores de tempo
- 1.1.4 Gerenciadores de tarefa
- 1.1.5 Gerenciamento de contatos
- 1.1.6 Gestão financeira
- 1.1.7 Criptomoeda
- 1.1.8 Gerenciamento de projeto
- 1.1.9 Gerenciamento de receitas
- 1.2 Educacional
- 1.3 Acessibilidade
- 1.4 Gerenciadores de tela
- 1.5 Ambientes de desktop
- 1.5.1 Gerenciadores de janela
- 1.5.2 Tilers
- 1.5.3 Barras de tarefas
- 1.5.4 Bandeja do sistema
- 1.5.5 Lançadores de aplicativos
- 1.5.6 Editores de menus de aplicativos
- 1.5.7 Definidores de papéis de parede
- 1.5.8 Páginadores de ambientes virtuais
- 1.5.9 Widgets de desktop
- 1.5.10 Notificaçoes de desktop
- 1.5.11 Gerenciadores de área de transferência
- 1.5.12 Fazer logout
- 1.1 Organização
Gerenciadores de informações pessoais
Esses aplicativos suportam gerenciamento de tempo, tarefas e contatos.
- Evolution — Aplicativo de gerenciamento de informações pessoais que fornece funcionalidade integrada de correio, calendário e catálogo de endereços. Parte do .
- Kontact — Solução integrada para o gerenciamento de suas informações pessoais.
- Osmo — Organizador pessoal do GTK, que inclui calendário, gerenciador de tarefas e módulos do catálogo de endereços.
- SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups com Lightning — Extensão para SeaMonkey que fornece suporte a calendário e tarefas.
- Thunderbird com Lightning — Extensão para o Mozilla Thunderbird que fornece suporte a calendário e tarefas.
Gerenciamento de tempo
- Calcurse — Sistema de calendário e programação ncurses baseado em texto (suporta CalDAV)
- ccal — Um programa de console que grava um calendário junto com o calendário chinês na saída padrão.
- khal — Sistema de calendário de linha de comando (não interativo) e ncurses (interativo) (suporta CalDAV)
- mail2rem — Script pequeno para importar calendários *.ics do Maildir para o calendário Remind.
- Pal — Calendário muito leve, com interfaces interativas e não interativas.
- pcal — Uma ferramenta para criar calendários em PDF a partir da entrada pcal, que pode ser exportada por alguns programas de calendário.
- Remind — Sistema de calendário e notificação baseado em texto altamente sofisticado.
- When — Programa simples de calendário pessoal.
- chinese-calendar — Calendário tradicional chinês para Ubuntu Kylin.
- Day Planner — Programa projetado para lhe ajudar a planejar e gerenciar seu tempo com facilidade. Ele pode gerenciar compromissos, aniversários e muito mais.
- http://www.day-planner.org/ || AUR
- Deepin Calendar — Aplicativo de calendário para o Deepin.
- etmtk (Event and Task Manager) — Aplicativo simples com uma abordagem "Getting Things Done!" para lidar com eventos, tarefas, atividades, lembretes e projetos.
- GNOME Calendar — Aplicativo de calendário para o GNOME.
- KAlarm — Mensagem pessoal de alarme, agendador de comandos e e-mail, parte do .
- KOrganizer — Programa de calendário e agendamento, parte do .
- Nextcloud Calendar — Aplicativo de calendário para o Nextcloud.
- Orage — Calendário e gerenciador de tarefas em GTK geralmente visto integrado com Xfce.
- Outspline — Estruturador de tópicos extensível com recursos avançados de gerenciamento de tempo, suportando eventos com esquemas de recorrência complexos.
- Pantheon Calendar — Aplicativo de calendário para desktop projetoado para o elementary OS.
- TkRemind — Programa sofisticado de calendário e alarme.
Rastreadores de tempo
- ActivityWatch — A self/local-hosted, cross-platform, client-server, privacy-focused active window tracker.
- flow — Pomodoro app that blocks distractions while you work.
- Gnomato — Timer for the Pomodoro Technique.
- GNOME Break Timer — Keeps track of how much you are using the computer, and it reminds you to take regular breaks.
- GNOME Clocks — Clocks application for GNOME, including alarm, stopwatch and timer functionality.
- GNOME Pomodoro — Time management utility for GNOME based on the Pomodoro Technique.
- https://gnomepomodoro.org/ || AUR
- Hamster — Time tracking application that helps you to keep track on how much time you have spent during the day on activities you choose to track.
- Kapow — Punch clock to track time spent on projects.
- https://gottcode.org/kapow/ || AUR
- Kronometer — Stopwatch application for KDE.
- KTeaTime — Handy timer for steeping tea.
- Orage Globaltime — Show clocks from different countries.
- RSIBreak — Takes care of your health and regularly breaks your work to avoid repetitive strain injury (RSI).
- Safe Eyes — Tool to reduce and prevent repetitive strain injury (RSI).
- Tider — Lightweight time tracking application (GTK)
- https://pusto.org/en/tider/ || AUR
- Tomate — Timer for the Pomodoro Technique.
- Tomato — Simple, usable and efficient pomodoro app designed for elementaryOS.
- Tomighty — Desktop timer for the Pomodoro Technique.
- http://tomighty.org/ || AUR
- Workrave — Program that assists in the recovery and prevention of RSI.
Gerenciadores de tarefa
- DevTodo — Small command line application for maintaining lists of tasks.
- Taskbook — Tasks, boards & notes for the command-line habitat.
- Taskwarrior — Command-line To-do list application with support for lua customization and more.
- todoman — Command-line To-do list manager (supports CalDAV)
- Todo.txt — Small command-line To-do manager.
- TuDu — Ncurses-based hierarchical To-do list manager with vim-like keybindings.
- Effitask — Graphical task manager, based on the Todo.txt format.
- Getting Things GNOME! — Personal tasks and TODO list items organizer for GNOME inspired by the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology.
- Go For It! — Simple and stylish productivity app, featuring a to-do list, merged with a timer that keeps your focus on the current task. To-do lists are stored in the Todo.txt format.
- GNOME To Do — Personal task manager for GNOME.
- Nextcloud Tasks — Tasks app for Nextcloud.
- ptask — GTK task manager based on Taskwarrior.
- QTodoTxt — UI client for todo.txt files.
- Task Coach — Simple todo manager to manage personal tasks and todo lists.
- https://www.taskcoach.org || AUR
- TaskUnifier — Task management application which enables you to create and organize your tasks.
- https://www.taskunifier.app || AUR
- Tasque — Easy quick task management app written in C#.
- Zanshin — To-do management application based on Akonadi.
Gerenciamento de contatos
- Abook — Text-based contacts manager designed for use with mutt.
- Khard — Command-line addressbook that is able to sync with CardDAV-servers.
- GNOME Contacts — Contacts manager for GNOME.
- KAddressBook — Address book manager for KDE.
- LDAP Administration Tool — Browse LDAP-based directories and add/edit/delete entries contained within.
- Nextcloud Contacts — Contacts app for Nextcloud.
- phpLDAPadmin — LDAP client webapp. Its hierarchical tree-viewer and advanced search functionality make it intuitive to browse and administer your LDAP directory.
- Beancount — A double-entry bookkeeping computer language that lets you define financial transaction records in a text file, read them in memory, generate a variety of reports from them, and provides a web interface.
- BillReminder — Small and quick accounting application designed to allow for easy tracking of bills.
- Eqonomize! — Cross-platform personal accounting software, with focus on efficiency and ease of use for the small household economy.
- https://eqonomize.github.io/ || AUR
- esniper — Simple, lightweight tool for sniping eBay auctions.
- GnuCash — Financial application that implements a double-entry book-keeping system with features for small business accounting.
- Grisbi — Personal finance system which manages third party, expenditure and receipt categories, as well as budgetary lines, financial years, and other information that makes it suitable for associations.
- http://www.grisbi.org/ || AUR
- HomeBank — Easy to use finance manager that can analyse your personal finance in detail using powerful filtering tools and graphs.
- KMyMoney — Personal finance manager that operates in a similar way to Microsoft Money. It supports different account types, categorisation of expenses and incomes, reconciliation of bank accounts and import/export to the “QIF” file format.
- Ledger — Ledger is a powerful, double-entry accounting system that is accessed from the UNIX command-line.
- hledger — An accounting program for tracking money, time, or any other commodity, using double-entry accounting and a simple, editable file format. hledger is inspired by and largely compatible with ledger.
- https://hledger.org/ || AUR
- Manager Accounting — Manager is free accounting software for small business.
- https://www.manager.io/ || AUR
- Money Manager EX — An easy-to-use personal finance suite
- Skrooge — Personal finances manager for the KDE desktop.
- Odoo — Open source ERP system purely in Python. Previously known as OpenERP.
- https://www.odoo.com/ || AUR
- ARK Desktop Wallet — Wallet for ARK.
- Bitcoin Core — Connect to the Bitcoin P2P Network.
- Cointop — Terminal based application for tracking cryptocurrencies.
- https://cointop.sh/ || AUR
- Electrum — Lightweight Bitcoin client.
- Etherwall — Ethereum wallet.
- Exodus — All-in-one proprietary application to secure, manage, and exchange blockchain assets. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://www.exodus.io/ || AUR
- Mist — Ethereum Dapp browser.
Gerenciamento de projeto
- Calligra Plan — Project management application, which is intended for managing moderately large projects with multiple resources.
- GanttProject — Project scheduling application featuring gantt chart, resource management, calendaring.
- Planner — Project management application for GNOME.
- TaskJuggler — Modern and powerful project management tool. Its new approach to project planning and tracking is more flexible and superior to the commonly used Gantt chart editing tools.
- http://taskjuggler.org/ || AUR
Gerenciamento de receitas
- GNOME Recipes — Recipe management application for GNOME.
- Gourmet — Simple but powerful recipe-managing application.
- KRecipes — KDE application designed to make organizing your personal recipes collection fast and easy.
See also List of games#Education.
- Moodle — Open-source software learning management system.
- https://moodle.org/ || AUR
- OpenBoard — Interactive whiteboard software for schools and universities.
See also Wikipedia:List of flashcard software.
- Anki — Intelligent spaced-repetition memory training program.
- jVLT — Vocabulary learning tool.
- KWordQuiz — Tool that gives you a powerful way to master new vocabularies. Part of link quebrado: package not found]. [
- Mnemosyne — Flash-card tool which optimizes your learning process.
- https://mnemosyne-proj.org/ || AUR
- Parley — Program to help you memorize things. It uses the spaced repetition learning method, also known as flash cards. Part of link quebrado: package not found]. [
- Pauker — Flash card based learning tool using shortterm and longterm memory training.
- OpenTeacher — Open source application that helps you learn a variety of subjects
- http://openteacher.org/en/ || AUR
- StudyFlash — Learn flashcards inside your terminal
Digitação por toque
- Dvorak 7min — Simple ncurses-based typing tutor for those trying to become fluent with the Dvorak keyboard layout.
- DvorakNG — Dvorak typing tutor. It's heavily based on Dvorak7min, but adds many improvements.
- GNU Typist — Universal typing tutor.
- psani-profi — Program that will teach you touchtyping (Czech).
- Typing Trainer — ncurses-based typing trainer program that knows the English and Hungarian languages.
- Typespeed — Test your typing speed, and get your fingers' CPS.
- Amphetype — Layout-agnostic typing program aimed at people who don't need an on-screen keyboard, but would still like to improve their speed and accuracy.
- Klavaro — Teaching touch typing that intends to be keyboard and language independent.
- TIPP10 — Intelligent touch typing tutor.
- TypingTest — Typing test desktop program with a large amount of customization.
Sintetizadores de fala
- Ekho — Chinese text-to-speech (TTS) software for Cantonese, Mandarin, Zhaoan Hakka, Tibetan, Ngangien and Korean.
- eSpeak — Compact speech synthesizer for more than 50 languages.
- eSpeak NG — Fork of eSpeak (due to inactivity of original maintainer).
- Festival — General framework for building speech synthesis systems as well as including examples of various modules. As a whole it offers full text to speech.
- Flite — Lightweight speech synthesis engine.
- Gespeaker — GTK frontend for espeak. It allows you to play a text in many languages with settings for voice, pitch, volume and speed.
- KMouth — Speech synthesizer frontend which enables persons that cannot speak to let their computer speak.
- MaryTTS — Multilingual text-to-speech synthesis platform written in Java.
- http://mary.dfki.de/ || AUR
- MBROLA — Proprietary phonemes-to-audio program which supports more than 70 languages. Mbrola-voices can also be used with eSpeak.
- Mimic — Text-to-speech voice synthesis from the Mycroft project (based on Flite).
- https://mimic.mycroft.ai/ || AUR
- Open JTalk — Japanese text-to-speech synthesis system.
- Orca — Screen reader for individuals who are blind or visually impaired, using eSpeak (via Speech Dispatcher).
- SOPS — Provides a simple way to write custom plugins for screen reader Orca.
- Speech Dispatcher — Common interface to speech synthesis. It has backends for eSpeak, Festival, and a few other speech synthesizers.
- SVOX Pico — The text-to-speech engine used on Android phones. (Available languages are en-US, en-GB, de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR and it-IT)
Reconhecimento de fala
- Blather — Speech recognizer that will run commands when a user speaks preset commands, uses PocketSphinx.
- FreeSpeech — Desktop application front-end for PocketSphinx dictation, voice transcription, and realtime speech recognition.
- Julius — Large vocabulary continuous speech recognition engine.
- Kaldi — Speech recognition toolkit.
- Kalliope — Modular always-on voice controlled personal assistant designed for home automation.
- Kaylee — Somewhat fancy voice command recognition program that performs actions when a user speaks loosely preset sentences.
- Mycroft — Hackable voice assistant.
- Simon — Speech recognition program that can replace your mouse and keyboard.
- https://simon.kde.org/ || AUR
- KMag — Small KDE utility to magnify a part of the screen.
- Virtual Magnifying Glass — Simple, customizable and easy-to-use screen magnification tool.
- xzoom — Zoom, rotate and mirror area of X display.
- Easystroke — Use mouse gestures to initiate commands and hotkeys.
- KMouseTool — Clicks the mouse whenever the mouse cursor pauses briefly. It was designed to help those with repetitive strain injuries, for whom pressing buttons hurts.
- Mousetweaks — Accessibility enhancements for pointing devices.
Gerenciadores de tela
See the main article: Display manager#List of display managers.
Ambientes de desktop
See the main article: Desktop environment#List of desktop environments.
Gerenciadores de janela
See also List of applications/Utilities#Terminal multiplexers, which offer some of the functions of window managers for the console.
- twin — Text-mode window manager.
- Wmutils — A set of tools for X windows manipulation.
See the main article: Window manager#List of window managers.
Gerenciadores de composição
See the main article: Xorg#List of composite managers.
- QuickTile — Lightweight standalone alternative to Compiz Grid plugin.
- wumwum — The Window Manager manager. It can turn emwh compliant window managers into a tiling window manager while retaining all initial functionalities.
Barras de tarefas
See also Wikipedia:Taskbar.
- Avant Window Navigator — Lightweight dock which sits at the bottom of the screen.
- https://launchpad.net/awn || AUR
- Bmpanel — Lightweight, NETWM compliant panel.
- Cairo-Dock — Highly customizable dock and launcher application.
- Docky — Full fledged dock application that makes opening common applications and managing windows easier and quicker.
- http://www.go-docky.com/ || AUR
- fbpanel — Lightweight, NETWM compliant desktop panel.
- Latte — Dock based on Plasma frameworks that provides an elegant and intuitive experience for your tasks and plasmoids.
- LXPanel — Lightweight X11 desktop panel and part of the LXDE desktop.
- MATE Panel — Panel included in the MATE desktop.
- PerlPanel — The ideal accompaniment to a light-weight Window Manager such as OpenBox, or a desktop-drawing program like iDesk.
- Tint2 — Simple panel/taskbar developed specifically for Openbox.
- Vala Panel — Gtk3 panel for compositing window managers
- Xfce Panel — Panel included in the Xfce desktop.
- xmobar — A lightweight, text-based, status bar written in Haskell.
Bandeja do sistema
- AllTray — Dock other applications into the system tray (notification area).
- Docker — Docking application which acts as a system tray.
- KDocker — Dock any application in the system tray (notification area).
- Stalonetray — Stand-alone freedesktop.org and KDE system tray (notification area) for Xorg. It has full XEMBED support and minimal dependencies: an X11 lib only. Stalonetray works with virtually any EWMH-compliant window manager.
- Trayer — Lightweight GTK-based system tray (notification area).
Lançadores de aplicativos
- Albert — Sophisticated, plugin based standalone keyboard launcher.
- Application Finder — Easy-to-use application launcher from Xfce.
- Bashrun2 — Provides a different, barebones approach to a run dialog, using a specialized Bash session within a small xterm window.
- dmenu — Fast and lightweight dynamic menu for X which is also useful as an application launcher.
- dmenu-extended — Extension to dmenu for quickly opening files and folders.
- dmenu2 — Fork of dmenu with many useful patches applied and additional options like screen select, dim or opacity change.
- dswitcher — dmenu-based window switcher that works regardless of workspace or minimization.
- Fehlstart — Small GTK-based application launcher.
- Gmrun — Lightweight GTK-based application launcher, with the ability to run programs inside a terminal and other handy features.
- GNOME Do — Application launcher inspired by Quicksilver with many plugins, originally developed for the GNOME desktop.
- https://do.cooperteam.net/ || AUR
- Gnome-Pie — Circular application launcher (pie menu) for Linux. It is made of several pies, each consisting of multiple slices.
- j4-dmenu-desktop — Very fast dmenu application launcher.
- higgins — Desktop agnostic application launcher, file finder, calculator and more. Plugin based and freely and easily extendable via user-written plugins
- Kupfer — Convenient command and access tool for the GNOME desktop that can launch applications, open documents and access different types of objects and act on them.
- launch — Simple command for launching applications from a terminal emulator.
- Launchy — Very popular cross-platform application launcher with a plugin-based system used to provide extra functionality.
- Lighthouse — Simple scriptable popup dialog to run on X.
- rofi — Popup window switcher roughly based on superswitcher, requiring only xlib and pango.
- slingshot — Application launcher has a clear look, part of pantheon desktop environment.
- rlaunch — An extremely fast and light-weight dmenu-like application launcher written in Rust
- Runa — Fast and light dmenu-driven desktop application launcher, suitable for use standalone, integrated into file manager context menus, or as an 'xdg-open' replacement. Favourite applications can also be configured.
- Synapse — Semantic launcher written in Vala that you can use to start applications as well as find and access relevant documents and files by making use of the Zeitgeist engine.
- Ulauncher — Modern and shiny launcher that provides fuzzy search, extensions, and themes
- https://ulauncher.io/ || AUR
- Whippet — Launcher and xdg-open replacement for control freaks. Opens files and URLs with applications associated by name and/or mimetype. Applications and associations may be customized using an SQLite database. Uses dmenu to manage its menus.
- Alacarte — Add or remove applications from the main menu.
- AppEditor — Edit application entries in the application menu.
- Ezame — Desktop and menu file editor.
- KMenuEdit — Edit one of the KDE application launchers.
- lxmed — Application menu editor written in Java.
- MenuLibre — Advanced menu editor that provides modern features in a clean, easy-to-use interface.
- Meow — Application menu editor written in Java.
- Mozo — Change which applications are shown on the main menu.
Definidores de papéis de parede
See also Wikipedia:Wallpaper (computing).
- bgs — An extremely fast and small background setter for X based on imlib2.
- esetroot — Eterm's root background setter, packaged separately.
- http://www.eterm.org/ || AUR
- feh — A lightweight and powerful image viewer that can also be used to manage the desktop wallpaper.
- habak — A background changing app.
- hsetroot — A tool to create compose wallpapers.
- HydraPaper — Gtk utility to set two different backgrounds for each monitor on GNOME.
- LiveWallpaper — Animated 3D wallpapers.
- Nitrogen — A fast and lightweight desktop background browser and setter for X windows.
- pybgsetter — Multi-backend (hsetroot, Esetroot, habak, feh) to set desktop wallpaper.
- pywal — Changes the wallpaper and creates matching colorschemes for various applications (rofi, i3, terminals)
- Variety — Changes the wallpaper on a regular interval using user-specified or automatically downloaded images.
- xli — An image display program for X.
- xwallpaper — A background changing app which is only used to set a background wallpaper. As a result it's pretty small.
displayutility from or
gm displayfrom . E.g.:
display -backdrop -background '#3f3f3f' -flatten -window root image.
Páginadores de ambientes virtuais
See also Wikipedia:Pager (GUI).
- bbpager — Dockable pager for blackbox and other window managers.
- fbpager — Virtual desktop pager for fluxbox.
- IPager — A configurable pager with transparency, originally developed for Fluxbox.
- Neap — An non-intrusive and light pager that runs in the notification area of your panel.
- Netwmpager — A NetWM/EWMH compatible pager.
Widgets de desktop
- gDesklets — System for bringing mini programs (desklets) onto your desktop.
- GPhotoFrame — Photo frame gadget for the GNOME Desktop.
- KRuler — Displays on screen a ruler measuring pixels. Part of link quebrado: package not found]. [
- Screenlets — Widget framework that consists of small owner-drawn applications.
Notificaçoes de desktop
See: Notification servers.
Gerenciadores de área de transferência
- clearine — Beautiful Logout UI for X11 window manager
- oblogout — Openbox logout script