List of applications (Português)
Este artigo contém uma lista geral de aplicações ordenadas por categoria para servir de referência para aqueles que buscam por pacotes. Várias seções estão divididas entre aplicações gráficas e de console.
- Esta página existe para tornar mais fácil a busca por alternativas de uma aplicação baseado na seção onde se localiza. Utilize os links no topo desta página para se deslocar diretamente para a página específica da seção desejada.
- Considere instalar o pacote pkgstats, que cria um timer para o envio dos pacotes instalados no seu sistema, junto com a arquitetura e espelhos do repositório em uso para os desenvolvedores do Arch Linux, ajudando assim a priorizar as demandas e esforços tornando esta distribuição cada vez melhor. Toda a informação é enviada de forma anônima impossibilitando a sua identificação. Você pode ver quais dados são coletados na Página de estatísticas. Mais informações estão disponíveis no seguinte tópico do fórum.
- Pacotes de serviços também incluem informações da unit file relevante do systemd para iniciar; e alguns pacotes possuem mais de uma. Após a instalação o comando,
pacman -Qql package | grep -Fe .service -e .socketpode ser utilizado para verificar qual é a unit file relevante.
- 1 Internet
- 1.1 Conexão de redes
- 1.2 Navegadores web
- 1.2.1 Console
- 1.2.2 Gráficos
- 184.108.40.206 Baseados na Gecko
- 220.127.116.11 Baseados na Blink
- 18.104.22.168 Baseados na WebKit
- 22.214.171.124 Outros
- 1.3 Servidores web
- 1.4 Compartilhamento de arquivos
- 1.4.1 Gerenciadores de download
- 1.4.2 Servidores de armazenamento em nuvem
- 1.4.3 Clientes de sincronização com a nuvem
- 1.4.4 FTP
- 1.4.5 Clientes BitTorrent
- 1.4.6 Outras redes P2P
- 1.4.7 Clientes pastebin
- 1.5 Comunicação
- 1.5.1 Clientes de e-mail
- 1.5.2 Servidores de e-mail
- 1.5.3 Agentes de coleta de e-mail
- 1.5.4 Clientes de mensagens instantâneas
- 126.96.36.199 Clientes multiprotocolo
- 188.8.131.52 Clientes IRC
- 184.108.40.206 Clientes XMPP
- 220.127.116.11 Clientes SIP
- 18.104.22.168 Clientes Matrix
- 22.214.171.124 Clientes Tox
- 126.96.36.199 Clientes serverless (descentralizados)
- 188.8.131.52 Outros clientes de mensagens instantâneas
- 1.5.5 Servidores de mensagens instantâneas
- 1.5.6 Softwares de colaboração
- 1.6 Notícias, RSS e blogs
- 1.6.1 Agregadores de notícias
- 1.6.2 Clientes de podcast
- 1.6.3 Leitores de notícia Usenet
- 1.6.4 Clientes de microblog
- 1.6.5 Motores de blog
- 1.6.6 Geradores de sites estáticos
- 1.7 Área de trabalho remota
- 2 Multimídia
- 2.1 Codecs
- 2.2 Imagem
- 2.2.1 Visualizadores de imagem
- 2.2.2 Organizadores de imagem
- 2.2.3 Processamento de imagem
- 2.2.4 Editores gráficos de varredura
- 2.2.5 Editores de foto
- 2.2.6 Editores de gráficos vetoriais
- 2.2.7 Editores de fonte
- 2.2.8 Animação 2D
- 2.2.9 Computação gráfica 3D
- 2.2.10 Seletores de cor
- 2.2.11 Captura de tela
- 2.2.12 Gerenciadores de câmera digital
- 2.3 Áudio
- 2.3.1 Sistemas de áudio
- 2.3.2 Reprodutores de áudio
- 2.3.3 Editores de tags de áudio
- 2.3.4 Letras de música
- 2.3.5 Conversores de áudio
- 2.3.6 Editores de áudio
- 2.3.7 Estações de trabalho de áudio digital
- 2.3.8 Analisadores de áudio
- 2.3.9 Escritores de partitura
- 2.3.10 Ambientes de síntese de áudio
- 2.3.11 Geradores de som
- 2.3.12 Trackers
- 2.3.13 DJ
- 2.3.14 Efeitos de áudio
- 2.3.15 Visualizadores de áudio
- 2.3.16 Controle de volume
- 2.3.17 Gravação de CD
- 2.4 Vídeo
- 2.4.1 Reprodutores de vídeo
- 2.4.2 Conversores de vídeo
- 2.4.3 Editores de vídeo
- 2.4.4 Legendas
- 2.4.5 Editores de legendas
- 2.4.6 Gravação de tela
- 2.4.7 Webcam
- 2.4.8 Criação de DVD
- 2.4.9 Gravação de DVD
- 2.4.10 Miniaturas de vídeo
- 2.5 Gerenciadores de coleção
- 2.6 Servidores de mídia
- 2.7 Metadados
- 2.8 Gerenciadores de dispositivos móveis
- 2.9 Gravação de discos óticos
- 3 Utilitários
- 3.1 Terminal
- 3.2 Arquivos
- 3.2.1 Gerenciadores de arquivos
- 3.2.2 Gerenciamento de lixeira
- 3.2.3 Sincronização de arquivos
- 3.2.4 Ferramentas de arquivamento e compressão
- 3.2.5 Comparação, diff, merge
- 3.2.6 Renomeadores em lote
- 3.2.7 Busca de arquivos
- 3.2.8 Busca de texto
- 3.3 Desenvolvimento
- 3.3.1 Code forges
- 3.3.2 Sistemas de controle de versão
- 3.3.3 Automação de compilação
- 3.3.4 Ambiente de desenvolvimento integrado (IDE)
- 3.3.5 Depuradores
- 3.3.6 Análise léxica e sintática
- 3.3.7 Compiladores gráficos
- 3.3.8 Editores hexadecimais
- 3.3.9 Ferramentas JSON
- 3.3.10 Programação literária
- 3.3.11 Modeladores UML
- 3.3.12 API de documentação para navegadores
- 3.3.13 Sistemas de rastreamento de problemas
- 3.3.14 Revisão de código
- 3.3.15 Desenvolvimento de jogos
- 3.3.16 Gerenciadores de repositórios
- 3.4 Entrada de texto
- 3.5 Discos
- 3.6 Sistema
- 3.6.1 Gerenciadores de tarefas
- 3.6.2 Monitoradores do sistema
- 3.6.3 Monitoradores de sensores do hardware
- 3.6.4 Visualizadores de informações do sistema
- 3.6.5 Visualizadores de log do sistema
- 3.6.6 Visualizadores de fontes
- 3.6.7 Visualizadores de ajuda
- 3.6.8 Agendadores de comando
- 3.6.9 Temporalizadores de desligamento
- 3.6.10 Sincronização do relógio
- 3.6.11 Gerenciamento de tela
- 3.6.12 Gerenciamento de luz de fundo
- 3.6.13 Gerenciamento de cor
- 3.6.14 Gerenciamento da impressora
- 3.6.15 Gerenciamento de bluetooth
- 3.6.16 Gerenciamento de energia
- 3.6.17 Gerenciamento de pacotes
- 4 Documentos e textos
- 4.1 Editores de texto
- 4.2 Escritório
- 4.3 Linguagens de marcação
- 4.4 Conversores de documentos
- 4.5 Gerenciadores de referência bibliográfica
- 4.6 Leitores e visualizadores
- 4.7 Gerenciadores de documentos
- 4.8 Softwares de digitalização
- 4.9 Softwares de OCR
- 4.10 Notas
- 4.11 Ambientes especiais para escrita
- 4.12 Idioma
- 4.13 Geradores e leitores de código de barra
- 5 Segurança
- 5.1 Segurança da rede
- 5.2 Gerenciamento de firewall
- 5.3 Detecção de ameaças e vulnerabilidades
- 5.4 Segurança de arquivos
- 5.5 Anti malware
- 5.6 Programas de backup
- 5.7 Bloqueadores de tela
- 5.8 Auditoria de senha
- 5.9 Gerenciadores de senha
- 5.10 Criptografia
- 5.11 Elevação de privilégios
- 6 Ciência
- 6.1 Matemática
- 6.2 Física
- 6.3 Química
- 6.4 Ciência da Terra
- 6.5 Astronomia
- 6.6 Biologia
- 6.7 Engenharia
- 6.8 Telecomunicação
- 6.9 Modelagem de simulação
- 6.10 Ciência da computação
- 7 Outros
- 7.1 Organização
- 7.1.1 Gerenciadores de informações pessoais
- 7.1.2 Gerenciamento de tempo
- 7.1.3 Rastreadores de tempo
- 7.1.4 Gerenciadores de tarefa
- 7.1.5 Gerenciamento de contatos
- 7.1.6 Gestão financeira
- 7.1.7 Criptomoeda
- 7.1.8 Gerenciamento de projeto
- 7.1.9 Gerenciamento de receitas
- 7.2 Educacional
- 7.3 Acessibilidade
- 7.4 Gerenciadores de tela
- 7.5 Ambientes de desktop
- 7.5.1 Gerenciadores de janela
- 7.5.2 Tilers
- 7.5.3 Barras de tarefas
- 7.5.4 Bandeja do sistema
- 7.5.5 Lançadores de aplicativos
- 7.5.6 Editores de menus de aplicativos
- 7.5.7 Definidores de papéis de parede
- 7.5.8 Páginadores de ambientes virtuais
- 7.5.9 Widgets de desktop
- 7.5.10 Notificaçoes de desktop
- 7.5.11 Gerenciadores de área de transferência
- 7.5.12 Fazer logout
- 7.1 Organização
- 8 Veja também
Conexão de redes
Gerenciadores de rede
Veja Gerenciadores de Rede.
Clientes de VPN
- Bitmask — Comunicação segura e criptografada utilizando diversos provedores de serviço
- https://bitmask.net/ || AUR
- Libreswan — Implementação software livre do protocolo padrão RFC de VPN mais utilizado ("IPsec") e Internet Key Exchange ("IKE").
- https://libreswan.org/ || AUR
- NetworkManager (Português) — Suporta diversos protocolos (MS, Cisco, Fortinet) através de um sistema de plugins.
- OpenConnect (Português) — Suporta VPNs Cisco e Juniper.
- Openswan — Solução de VPN baseada em IPsec.
- https://www.openswan.org/ || AUR
- OpenVPN — Pra conectar em VPNs OpenVPN.
- PPTP Client — Cliente para conexões VPNs PPTP como VPNs Microsoft (MPPE). (inseguro e descontinuado pela Microsoft)
- strongSwan — Solução de VPN baseada em IPsec.
- tinc — Serviço (daemon) de vpn livre.
- Vpnc — Conector para concentradores de VPN Cisco 3000 VPN.
- WireGuard — Túnel de redes de próxima geração sendo desenvolvido para o Linux.
- Dante — Cliente e servidor SOCKS que implementa os padrões da RFC 1928 e relacionados.
- Privoxy — Proxy web sem cache que possui capacidades avançadas para privacidade, modificando cabeçalhos HTTP, fazendo controle de acesso e removendo outras informações desnecessárias e esdrúxulas da internet.
- Project V — Project V é um apanhado de ferramentas para ajudar a na construção da sua rede privada na internet.
- Shadowsocks — Proxy socks5 seguro, projetado para proteger o seu tráfego de internet.
- https://www.shadowsocks.org/en/index.html || Python: , C: , Qt:
- Squid — Proxy cache para a web com suporte a HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, e muito mais.
- Stunnel — Programa servidor/cliente utilizado para adicionar ou remover criptografia TLS de fluxos de dados TCP.
- Tinyproxy — Serviço de proxy leve para HTTP/HTTPS.
- Trojan — Mecanismo não identificado que ajuda a trespassar o GFW.
- Varnish — Acelerador HTTP de alta performance.
- XX-Net — Ferramenta de fácil criação de proxies.
- Ziproxy — Proxy de encaminhamento com compressão (sem cache) de HTTP.
- Freenet — Rede encriptada e sem censura.
- https://freenetproject.org/ || AUR
- GNUnet — Framework para redes p2p seguras.
- https://gnunet.org/ || CLI: , GUI: AUR
- I2P — Rede distribuída e anônima.
- https://geti2p.net/ || AUR, AUR
- Lantern — Programa de rede p2p para driblar censura na internet.
- https://getlantern.org/ || AUR
- Tor — Camada de redes com o foco no anonimato.
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of web browsers (em inglês).
- browsh — Navegador moderno para interfaces textuais. Um frontend não-gráfico para o Firefox.
- https://www.brow.sh/ || AUR
- ELinks — Navegador web em modo texto avançado e bastante conhecido que possui até mesmo suporte a roda do mouse (fork do links, projeto abandonado desde 2009).
- Links — Navegador gráfico e em modo texto. Possui uma versão de console similar ao Lynx.
- Lynx — Navegador de texto para a Internet.
- w3m — Navegador/Paginador simples. Possui teclas de atalho similares ao vim e também consegue exibir imagens.
Baseados na Gecko
Veja também Wikipedia:pt:Gecko (software).
- Firefox — Navegador flexível e extensível da Mozilla baseada na Gecko com rendereização rápida.
- SeaMonkey — Continuação da Mozilla Internet Suite.
Derivados do Firefox
- Cliqz — Derivado do Firefox com foco em privacidade.
- https://cliqz.com/ || AUR or AUR
- GNU IceCat — Compilação customizada do Firefox ESR distribuída pelo projeto GNU, que remove todas as extensões que não-livres e adiciona extensões com foco na privacidade. O ciclo de lançamento pode atrasar se comparado com o Mozilla Firefox.
- https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/ || AUR or AUR
- LibreWolf — Fork do Firefox com focmo em privacidade, segurança e liberdade.
- https://librewolf-community.gitlab.io/ || AUR or AUR
- Waterfox Classic — Fork otimizado do Firefox 56 sem coleta de dados e que permite o registro de plugins NPAPI não assinados.
- https://www.waterfox.net/ || AUR
- Waterfox Current — Fork otimizado do Firefox ESR, sendo uma derivação aprimorada em funcionalidades do Waterfox.
- https://www.waterfox.net/ || AUR
See also Wikipedia:pt:Blink (motor de layout).
- Chromium — Navegador desenvolvido pela Google, projeto open source que é base para o Google Chrome.
Derivados do chromium com foco em privacidade
- Brave — Navegador que por padrão bloqueia propagandas e rastreamento.
- https://www.brave.com/ || AUR
- Iridium — Um conjunto de patches com foco em privacidade para o Chromium. Veja aquias diferenças entre Iridium e Chromium.
- https://iridiumbrowser.de/ || AUR
- Ungoogled Chromium — Modificações no Google Chromium removendo a integração com o Google e aprimoramentos em privacidade, controle e transparência
Derivados proprietários do chromium
- Google Chrome — Navegador proprietário desenvolvido pela Google.
- Opera — Navegador proprietário desenvolvido pela Opera Software.
- Slimjet — Navegador proprietário veloz, inteligente e poderoso baseado no Chromium.
- https://www.slimjet.com/ || AUR
- Vivaldi — Navegador proprietário avançado com foco nos usuários avançados.
- https://vivaldi.com/ || AUR
- Yandex Browser — Navegador proprietário que combina design minimalista com tecnologias sofisticadas para tornar a navegação mais rápida, segura e fácil.
- https://browser.yandex.com/ || AUR
- Crusta — Navegador repleto de funcionalidades únicas e altamente veloz.
- Dooble — Navegador colorido.
- Eric — Navegador baseado na QtWebEngine e parte integrante das ferramentas de desenvolvimento eric6, que pode ser execitado com o comando
- Falkon — Navegador baseado na QtWebEngine, escrito totalmente na Qt framework.
- Konqueror — Navegador baseado na Qt toolkit e Qt WebEngine (ou KHTML layout engine), parte integrante do [link quebrado: package not found].
- Liri Browser — Navegador minimalista estilo "material design" do Liri.
- Otter Browser — Navegador com o objetivo de recriar a interface do Opera clássico (12.x) utilizando Qt5. Pode utilizar a Qt WebEngine como backend alternativo.
- Qt WebBrowser — Navegador para dispositivos embarcados desenvolvido usando as funcionalidades da Qt e Qt WebEngine.
- qutebrowser — Navegador controlado pelo teclado com atalhos no estilo vim e baseado em PyQt5 e QtWebEngine.
- Beaker — Navegador web p2p com ferramentas para a criação e hospedagem de sites. Baseado na plataforma Electron.
- Min — Navegador rápido e inteligente baseado na plataforma Electron.
Baseados na WebKit
Ver também Wikipedia:pt:WebKit.
- Eolie — Navegador simples para o GNOME.
- GNOME Web — Navegador que utiliza o motor de renderização WebKitGTK e é parte do .
- Lariza — Navegador simples e experimental feito em GTK 3, GLib e WebKit2GTK.
- Luakit — Framework para navegadores rápido, pequeno, simples e extensível em Lua.
- Midori — Navegador leve baseado em GTK e WebKit.
- Next — Navegador altamente extensível e orientado a teclado.
- surf — Navegador leve baseado em na WebKit que segue a filosofia suckless (basicamente, o navegador em si é um grande arquivo de código em linguagem C).
- https://surf.suckless.org/ || AUR
- Surfer — Navegador simples orientado a teclado escrito em linguagem C.
- Vimb — Navegador estilo Vim, inspirado pelo Pentadactyl e Vimprobable.
- wyeb — Navegador estilo Vim, inspirado dwb e luakit com Adblock.
- https://github.com/jun7/wyeb || AUR
- OSPKit — Navegador baseado na Webkit com foco em impressão.
- Otter Browser — Navegador com o objetivo de recriar a interface do Opera clássico (12.x) utilizando Qt5
- qutebrowser — Navegador controlado pelo teclado com atalhos no estilo vim e que utiliza PyQt5 e QtWebEngine como possíveis backends.
- smtube — Aplicação que permite a navegação, busca e execução de vídeos do YouTube.
- WCGBrowser — Navegador para sistemas em modo quiosque.
- Basilisk — outro navegador baseado na Goanna feito pelos mesmos desenvolvedores do navegadr Pale Moon. Possui uma interface similar ao Firefox 52 e é um beta eterno. Não possui suporte as WebExtensions mas ainda suporta addons baseados em XUL.
- Links — Navegador gráfico e modo texto. Possui um X-window/framebuffer gráfico com suporte a CSS, renderizador de imagens, menus drop-down. Pode ser executado com o comando
- Pale Moon — Fork do Firefox com foco em velocidade, com interface pre-29 do Firefox . Utiliza o motor de layout Goanna layout engine, um fork do Gecko. Addons do Firefox podem não ser compatíveis. [link inativo 2020-03-30 ⓘ] Sem suporte a novas funcionalidades do Firefox como cache2, e10s e OTMC.
- http://www.palemoon.org/ || AUR or AUR
- Apache HTTP Server — Servidor HTTP de alta performance para sistemas baseados no Unix.
- Caddy — Servidor web HTTP/2 com HTTPS automático.
- Hiawatha — Servidor web seguro e avançado.
- Lighttpd — Servidor seguro, rápido, que segue os padrões da web e muito flexível.
- nginx — Servidor leve de HTTP e proxy IMAP/POP3.
- sthttpd — Fork suportado do servidor web thttpd.
- yaws — Servidor web e framework escrito em Erlang.
Servidores web para páginas estáticas
- darkhttpd — Servidor web seguro e minimalista, escrito em C que não suporta HTTPS ou Auth.
- KatWeb — Servidor web minimalista para conteudo estático e proxy reverso, escrito em Go e projetado para a web moderna.
- quark — Servidor web extremamente pequeno e simples que apenas atente a requisições get. Serve páginas estaticas num único host.
- serve — Servidor de arquivos através da web com listagem de diretórios.
- servy — Servidor web minúsculo, em um binário único e escrito em Rust.
- Webfs — Servidor web simples e instantâneo para servir em sua maioria conteúdos estáticos.
Servidores web especializados
- Mongoose — Biblioteca com servidor web embutido, suporta WebSocket e MQTT.
- webhook — Servidor pequeno para a criação de HTTP endpoints (hooks)
- Woof — Servidor de arquivo único; Web Offer One File(Woof) - A Web Oferece Um Arquivo.
- Gunicorn — Servidor HTTP Python WSGI para UNIX.
- https://gunicorn.org/ || , AUR
- uWSGI — Contêiner de aplicação escrito em C que é rápido, se regenera(self-healing) e é amigável para desenvolvedores e administradores de sistema.
- Waitress — Servidor WSGI para Python 2 e 3.
Apache também suporta WSGI com mod_wsgi.
Testadores de desempenho
- http_load — Ferramenta de teste de performance para servidores web, que roda em processo único.
- httperf — Conseque gerar diversas cargas HTTP, escrito em C.
- vegeta — Ferramenta de teste de cargas HTTP escrita em Go.
- Web Bench — Ferramenta de Benchmarking, utiliza fork() para simular múltiplos clientes.
Compartilhamento de arquivos
Gerenciadores de download
Veja também Wikipedia:pt:Gerenciador de downloads.
- aria2 — Ferramenta leve de download que suporta HTTP/S, FTP, SFTP, BitTorrent e Metalink. Pode ser executado como um daemon e controlado por uma interface utilizando JSON-RPC ou XML-RPC interface.
- Axel — Acelerador de download peso-pena que utiliza apenas 250kB no disco. Suporta HTTP/S e FTP.
- cURL — Ferramenta e biblioteca de consumo de URLs. Suporta HTTP, FTP e SFTP.
- LFTP — Ferramenta sofisticada para transferência de arquivos. Suporta HTTP, FTP, SFTP, FISH, e BitTorrent.
- mps-youtube — Jukebox com gerenciador de listas de reprodução baseadas no Youtube através da linha de comando. Reproduz áudio/video através do mplayer/mpv.
- Plowshare — Conjunto de ferramentas projetadas para gerenciar sites de compartilhamento de arquivos (aka Hosters).
- RTMPDump — Baixa vídeos FLV utilizando RTMP (Protocolo proprietário da Adobe para reprodutores de vídeo em Flash)
- snarf — Ferramenta para consumo de URLs. Suporta HTTP e FTP.
- Streamlink — Reproduz streams de diversos serviços simultaneamente em um reprodutor de vídeo ou guarda o resultado em um arquivo.
- Streamripper — Salva e recorta streaming em faixas mp3.
- You-Get — Baixa conteúdo de mídoa (videos, audios, imagens) da Web.
- youtube-dl — Baixa vídeos do YouTube e outros sites.
- youtube-viewer — Ferramenta de linha de comando para visualizar vídeos do YouTube.
- Wget — Utilitário par baixar arquivos da web. Suporta HTTP e FTP.
- ClipGrab — Gerenciador de download para vídeos do Youtube, Vimeo e diversos outros sites de streaming de vídeos.
- FatRat — Gerenciador de download baseado em Qt com suporte a HTTP, FTP, SFTP, BitTorrent e Metalink.
- FreeRapid — Gerenciador de download feito em Java que baixa arquivos de serviços conhecidos de compartilhamento de arquivos.
- FrostWire — Gerenciador downloads para nuvem, Bittorrent e cliente de mídia.
- https://www.frostwire.com/ || AUR
- gtk-youtube-viewer — Utilitário GTK para assistir vídeos do YouTube.
- Gwget — Gerenciador de Downloads para o GNOME. Suporta HTTP e FTP.
- Gydl — Interface gráfica para o programa youtube-dl, software que obtém videos do YouTube e sites similares.
- JDownloader — Gerenciador de download baseado em Java.
- http://jdownloader.org/ || AUR
- KGet — Gerenciador de download para o KDE. Suporta HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent e Metalink. Parte integrante do grupo [link quebrado: package not found].
- Persepolis — Interface gráfica cheia de funcionalidades para o gerenciador de downloads aria2. Supports HTTP and FTP.
- pyLoad — Gerenciador de download escrito em Python e projetado para ser extremamente leve, fácil, extensível e gerenciado pela web.
- https://pyload.net/ || AUR
- Steadyflow — Gerenciador de download simples para o GNOME. Suporta HTTP e FTP.
- Streamtuner2 — Estação de rádio e vídeo na Internet. De uma forma simples, lista as estaçãoes em categorias oriundas de diveras localidades e executa o player de mídia de sua preferência.
- Thunder (deepin-wine) — Thunder é um gerenciador de download desenvolvido pela empresa Xunlei baseado na tecnologia hyper threading de múltiplas fontes.
- https://www.xunlei.com/ || AUR
- uGet — Gerenciador de downloads GTK com classificação de downloads e importação de HTML. Suporta HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, Metalink, YouTube e Mega.
- Xtreme Download Manager — Ferramenta poderosa para aumentar a velocidade dos downloads em até 500%. Suporta HTTP e FTP. De uma forma geral, não tem foco ou limitações de baixar apenas de alguns websites.
Servidores de armazenamento em nuvem
- Cozy — Nuvem privada que você pode modificar, hospedar e deletar como quiser.
- Nextcloud — Servidor na nuvem para armazenar seus arquivos num hardware controlado por você.
- Pydio — Ferramenta open source madura para compartilhamento e sincronização de arquivos.
- https://pydio.com/ || AUR
- Seafile — Ferramenta de armazenamento e colaboração online com funcionalidades avançadas de compartilhamento de arquivos, privacidade e trabalho em equipe.
- https://www.seafile.com/ || AUR
Clientes de sincronização com a nuvem
- Alguns programas de sincronização com a nuvem dão acesso direto a serviços de armazenamento na nuvem.
- Algunssistemas de arquivo FUSE possibilitam a montagem de armazenamento em nuvem como um sistema de arquivos. O Google Drive também pode ser acessado através do pacote em aplicações baseadas no GVFS (como o Nautilus), ou através do por aplicações baseadas no KIO (como o Dolphin).
- Veja Data-at-rest encryption#Cloud-storage optimized para obter criptografia transparente e sem esforço no lado do cliente utilizando qualquer serviço de armazenamento de terceiros na nuvem.
- aws-cli — Utilitários cli para Amazon Web Services, que incluem transferência de arquivos eficiente para a Amazon S3.
- Backblaze B2 — Cliente open-source cli para Backblaze B2.
- Baidu Netdisk — Serviço de armazenamento na nuvem estreado pelo Baidu(antigamente Baidu Cloud).
- https://pan.baidu.com || AUR
- CloudCross — Sincronize seus diretórios e arquivos locais com diversos provedores de nuvem. Mail.ru Cloud, Yandex Disk, Google Drive, OneDrive e Dropbox são suportados.
- Cozy Drive — Cliente desktop para o Cozy.
- drive — Programa minúsculo para enviar e receber arquivos do Google Drive.
- https://github.com/odeke-em/drive || AUR, AUR
- DriveSync — Utilitário CLI que sincroniza seus arquivos do Google Drive com um diretório local do seu computador.
- Dropbox — Cliente proprietário de desktop para o Dropbox.
- https://www.dropbox.com/ || AUR
- gdrive — Utilitário CLI para interagir com o Google Drive.
- Grive — Cliente do Google Drive client com suporte a nova API REST do drive e sincronização parcial.
- ODrive — GUI para o Google Drive com suporte a Windows / Mac / Linux.
- hubiC — Serviço e utilitários de linha de comando proprietários para a sincronização do hubiC.
- Insync — Cliente proprietário e não-oficial para o Google Drive desktop
- https://www.insynchq.com/ || AUR
- Mega Sync Client — Cliente desktop de sincronização com o Mega.
- https://mega.nz/ || AUR
- Megatools — CLI não-oficial para o Mega.
- Nextcloud Client — Cliente desktop para a Nextcloud.
- Nutstore — Cliente desktop para Nutstore.
- https://www.jianguoyun.com/ || AUR
- OneDrive — CLI não-oficial para OneDrive.
- ownCloud Desktop Client — Cliente desktop para sincronização com servidores ownCloud.
- pCloud Drive — Cliente proprietário de desktop para sincronização com pCloud. Baseado na plataforma Electron.
- PydioSync — Cliente desktop para Pydio.
- https://pydio.com/ || AUR
- Rclone — Cliente de montagem, cópia e sincronização multi provedor.
- Rclone Browser — Cilente gráfico para o Rclone.
- S3cmd — CLI não-oficial para Amazon S3.
- Seafile Client — Cliente gráfico para Seafile.
- https://www.seafile.com/ || AUR
- SpiderOak One — Cliente proprietário SpiderOak One.
- https://spideroak.com/ || AUR
- Tresorit — Cliente proprietário de sincronização para desktop do Tresorit.
- Yandex Disk — Cliente de terminal proprietário para Yandex Disk.
- https://disk.yandex.ru/ || AUR
Veja Também Wikipedia:Comparison of FTP client software.
- FileZilla — Rápido e confiável FTP, FTPS e SFTP cliente.
- gFTP — Multithreaded FTP cliente para Linux.
- ftp — Simple ftp client provided by GNU Inetutils
- ncftp — Conjunto de programas de aplicação livres implementando FTP.
See also Wikipedia:List of FTP server software.
- bftpd — Pequeno, fácil de configurar servidor FTP.
- chezdav — WebDAV server que permite compartilhar um diretório específico.
- ftpd — Servidor FTP simples provido por GNU Inetutils
- proFTPd — Um servidor FTP seguro e configurável.
- http://www.proftpd.org/ || AUR
- Pure-FTPd — Livre (BSD-licensed), seguro, production-quality e standard-compliant servidor FTP .
- SSH — SFTP é um protocolo de rede que permite acesso, transferência e gerenciamento de arquivos sobre qualquer fluxo de dados confiáveis e estáveis.
- vsftpd — Leve, estável e seguro servidor FTP para sistemas UNIX-like.
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of BitTorrent clients.
- btpd — O Daemon do protocolo BitTorrent.
- Ctorrent — CTorrent é um client de BitTorrent implementado em C++ sendo leve e rápido.
- peerflix — Client de Torrent Streaming em node.js.
- rTorrent — Simples e leve ncurses BitTorrent client. Requires backend.
- Transmission CLI — Simples e de fácil uso BitTorrent client com versão daemon e multiplos front-ends. Esse pacote inclui backend, daemon, interface em linha de comando, e interface Web UI.
- Deluge — User-friendly BitTorrent client written in Python using GTK that can run as a daemon.
- Fragments — Easy to use BitTorrent client which follows the GNOME HIG and includes well thought-out features.
- Ktorrent — Feature-rich BitTorrent client for KDE.
- Powder Player — Hybrid between a streaming BitTorrent client and a player. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://powder.media/ || AUR
- qBittorrent — Open source (GPLv2) BitTorrent client that strongly resembles µtorrent.
- Tixati — Proprietary peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol.
- https://tixati.com/ || AUR
- Torrential — Simple torrent client for elementary OS.
- Transmission — Simple and easy-to-use BitTorrent client with a daemon version and multiple front-ends.
- https://transmissionbt.com/ || GTK: , Qt:
- Transmission Remote — GTK client for remote management of the Transmission BitTorrent client, using its HTTP RPC protocol.
- Tribler — 4th generation file sharing system BitTorrent client.
- Vuze — Feature-rich BitTorrent client written in Java (formerly Azureus).
- https://www.vuze.com/ || AUR
- WebTorrent Desktop — Streaming BitTorrent application. Based on the Electron platform.
Outras redes P2P
- aMule — Well-known eDonkey/Kad client with a daemon version and GTK, web, and CLI front-ends.
- EiskaltDC++ — Direct Connect and ADC client.
- https://github.com/eiskaltdcpp/eiskaltdcpp || GTK: AUR, Qt: AUR
- gtk-gnutella — GTK server/client for the Gnutella peer-to-peer network.
- KaMule — KDE graphical front-end for aMule.
- https://www.linux-apps.com/content/show.php?content=150270[link inativo 2020-08-02 ⓘ] || AUR
- LBRY — Browser and wallet for LBRY, the decentralized, user-controlled content marketplace. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://lbry.io/ || AUR
- MLDonkey — Multi-protocol P2P client that supports HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, Direct Connect, eDonkey and FastTrack.
- ncdc — Modern and lightweight Direct Connect and ADC client with a friendly ncurses interface.
- https://dev.yorhel.nl/ncdc || AUR
- Nicotine+ — A graphical client for the Soulseek P2P network.
- Valknut — Direct Connect client (like DC++) with segmented downloading.
See also Wikipedia:Pastebin.
Pastebin services are often used to quote text or images while collaborating and troubleshooting. Pastebin clients provide a convenient way to post from the command line.
command |& curl -F 'f:1=<-' ix.ioor upload a file:
curl -F 'f:1=<-' ix.io < filesprunge.us has a similar service, and also offers a plain HTML form.
- Elmer — Pastebin client similar to wgetpaste and curlpaste, except written in Perl and usable with wget or curl. Servers: codepad.org, rafb.me, sprunge.us.
- Fb-client — Client for the paste.xinu.at pastebin.
- Gist — Command-line interface for the gist.github.com pastebin service.
- imgur — A CLI client which can upload image to imgur.com image sharing service.
- Ix — Client for the ix.io pastebin.
- http://ix.io || AUR
- Pastebinit — Really small Python script that acts as a Pastebin client. Servers: pastie.org, paste.kde.org, paste.debian.net, paste.ubuntu.com and others (for a full list see
- ruby-haste — Client for hastebin.com.
- Uppity — The pastebin client with an attitude.
- Wgetpaste — Bash script that automates pasting to a number of pastebin services. Servers: pastebin.ca, codepad.org, dpaste.com and pastebin.osuosl.org.
Clientes de e-mail
- aerc — Work in progress asynchronous email client.
- alot — An experimental terminal MUA based on notmuch mail. It is written in python using the urwid toolkit.
- S-nail — a mail processing system with a command syntax reminiscent of ed with lines replaced by messages. Provides the functionality of mailx.
- mu/mu4e — Email indexer (mu) and client for emacs (mu4e). Xapian based for fast searches.
- Mutt — Small but very powerful text-based mail client.
- NeoMutt — Command line mail reader (or MUA). It's a fork of Mutt with added features.
- nmh — A modular mail handling system.
- http://www.nongnu.org/nmh/ || AUR
- notmuch — A fast mail indexer built on top of xapian.
- Sup — CLI mail client with very fast searching, tagging, threading and GMail like operation.
- Wanderlust — Email client and news reader for Emacs.
- Balsa — Simple and light email client for GNOME.
- Claws Mail — Lightweight GTK-based email client and news reader.
- ElectronMail — Unofficial desktop app for several end-to-end encrypted email providers (like ProtonMail, Tutanota). Based on the Electron platform.
- Evolution — Mature and feature-rich e-mail client that is part of the GNOME project. Part of .
- Geary — Simple desktop mail client built in Vala.
- Gnubiff — Mail notification program that checks for mail and displays headers when new mail has arrived.
- Inboxer — Unofficial, free and open-source Google Inbox desktop app. Based on the Electron platform.
- Kmail — Mature and feature-rich email client. Part of .
- Kube — Modern communication and collaboration client built with QtQuick.
- Mailnag — Extensible mail notification daemon.
- Mailspring — Proprietary fork of Nylas Mail by one of the original authors.
- https://getmailspring.com/ || AUR
- Nylas Mail — Extensible desktop mail app. Based on the Electron platform.
- openWMail — The missing desktop client for Gmail & Google Inbox. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://openwmail.github.io/ || AUR
- QGmailNotifier — Portable Qt5 based GMail notifier.
- Protonmail Desktop — Unofficial app that emulates a native client for the ProtonMail e-mail service. Based on the Electron platform.
- SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups — Email client included in the SeaMonkey suite.
- Sylpheed — Lightweight and user-friendly GTK email client.
- Thunderbird — Feature-rich email client from Mozilla written in GTK.
- Trojitá — Qt IMAP email client. Only supports one IMAP account.
Baseados na web
- Mailpile — A modern, fast web-mail client with user-friendly encryption and privacy features.
- https://www.mailpile.is/ || AUR
- Nextcloud Mail — An email webapp for NextCloud.
- Roundcubemail — Browser-based multilingual IMAP client webapp with a native application-like user interface.
- SquirrelMail — Webmail for Nuts!
- https://squirrelmail.org/ || AUR
Servidores de e-mail
See Mail server.
- Modoboa — A modular mail hosting and management platform, written in Python.
- https://modoboa.org/ || AUR
Agentes de coleta de e-mail
See also Wikipedia:Mail retrieval agent.
- fdm — Program to fetch and deliver mail.
- Fetchmail — A remote-mail retrieval utility.
- https://www.fetchmail.info/ || AUR
- getmail — A POP3/IMAP4 mail retriever with reliable Maildir and command delivery.
- hydroxide — A third-party, open-source ProtonMail CardDAV, IMAP and SMTP bridge
- imapsync — IMAP synchronisation, sync, copy or migration tool
- isync — IMAP and MailDir mailbox synchronizer
- mpop — A small, fast POP3 client suitable as a fetchmail replacement
- OfflineIMAP — Synchronizes emails between two repositories.
Clientes de mensagens instantâneas
This section lists all client software with instant messaging support.
The number of networks supported by these clients is very large but they (like any multi-protocol clients) usually have very limited or no support for network-specific features.
- BarnOwl — Ncurses-based chat client with support for the Zephyr, XMPP, IRC and Twitter protocols.
- https://barnowl.mit.edu/ || AUR
- BitlBee — IRC gateway to popular chat networks (XMPP, ICQ and Twitter).
- CenterIM — Text mode menu- and window-driven IM interface. Supports most of widely used IM protocols, including ICQ, IRC, XMPP.
- http://centerim.org/ || AUR
- EKG2 — Ncurses based XMPP, Gadu-Gadu, ICQ and IRC client.
- Finch — Ncurses-based chat client that uses libpurple and supports all its protocols (Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, Groupwise, ICQ, IRC, SIMPLE, XMPP, Zephyr).
- Minbif — IRC gateway to IM networks that uses libpurple.
- Franz — Electron application. Supports Discord, Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Skype, Slack, Telegram, WhatsApp, Zulip and many more.
- https://meetfranz.com/ || AUR
- Jitsi — Audio/video VoIP phone and instant messenger written in Java that supports protocols such as SIP, XMPP, ICQ, IRC and many other useful features.
- https://jitsi.org/ || AUR
- Kopete — User-friendly IM supporting Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, GroupWise, ICQ, XMPP.
- KDE Telepathy — KDE instant messaging client using the Telepathy framework. Meant as a replacement for Kopete.
- Pidgin — Multi-protocol instant messaging client with audio support that uses libpurple and supports all its protocols (Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, Groupwise, ICQ, IRC, SIMPLE, XMPP, Zephyr).
- qutIM — Simple and user-friendly IM supporting ICQ, XMPP, Mail.Ru, IRC and VKontakte messaging.
- http://qutim.org/ || AUR
- Smuxi — Cross-platform IRC client that also supports Twitter and XMPP.
- https://smuxi.im/ || AUR
- Thunderbird — Feature-rich email client supports instant messaging and chat using IRC, XMPP and Twitter.
- Volt — Proprietary native desktop client for Skype, Telegram, Slack, XMPP, Discord, IRC and more.
- https://volt-app.com/ || AUR
- http://www.bitchx.org/ || AUR
- ERC — Powerful, modular and extensible IRC client for Emacs.
- https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/erc/ || included with
- ii — Featherweight IRC client, literally
tail -fthe conversation and
echoback your replies to a file.
- Irssi — Highly-configurable ncurses-based IRC client.
- pork — Programmable, ncurses-based IRC client that mostly looks and feels like ircII.
- ScrollZ — Advanced IRC client based on ircII.
- https://www.scrollz.info/ || AUR
- sic — Extremely simple IRC client, similar to ii.
- WeeChat — Modular, lightweight ncurses-based IRC client.
- tiny — an IRC client written in Rust with a clutter-free interface
- https://github.com/osa1/tiny || AUR
|ERC||ELisp||in ELisp||via script|
- HexChat — Fork of XChat for Linux and Windows.
- Konversation — Qt-based IRC client for the KDE desktop.
- KVIrc — Qt-based IRC client featuring extensive themes support.
- http://kvirc.net/ || AUR
- Loqui — GTK IRC client.
- https://launchpad.net/loqui || AUR
- LostIRC — Simple GTK IRC client with tab-autocompletion, multiple server support, logging and others.
- Polari — Simple IRC client by the GNOME project.
- Quassel — Modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client.
- Srain — Modern, beautiful IRC client written in GTK 3.
- https://srain.im/ || AUR
- Freetalk — Console-based XMPP client.
- jabber.el — Minimal XMPP client for Emacs.
- jp (Salut à Toi) — CLI frontend for Salut à Toi, multi-purpose XMPP client
- https://salut-a-toi.org/ || AUR
- MCabber — Small XMPP console client, includes features: SSL, PGP, MUC, OTR and UTF8.
- Poezio — XMPP client with IRC feeling
- https://poez.io/ || AUR
- Primitivus (Salut à Toi) — Console frontend for Salut à Toi, multi-purpose XMPP client
- https://salut-a-toi.org/ || AUR
- Profanity — A console based XMPP client inspired by Irssi.
- xmpp-client — A minimalist XMPP client with OTR support.
- Cagou (Salut à Toi) — Desktop/mobiles frontend for Salut à Toi, multi-purpose XMPP client
- https://salut-a-toi.org/ || AUR
- https://conversejs.org/ || AUR
- Dino — A modern, easy to use XMPP client, with PGP and OMEMO support.
- Gajim — XMPP client with audio support written in Python using GTK.
- Kadu — Qt-based XMPP and Gadu-Gadu client.
- http://www.kadu.im/ || AUR
- Libervia (Salut à Toi) — Web frontend for Salut à Toi, multi-purpose XMPP client
- https://salut-a-toi.org/ || AUR
- Psi — Qt-based XMPP client.
- https://psi-im.org/ || or
- Spark — Cross-platform real-time XMPP collaboration client optimized for business and organizations.
- Swift — XMPP client written in C++ with Qt and Swiften.
- Tkabber — Easy to hack feature-rich XMPP client by the author of the ejabberd XMPP server.
- http://tkabber.jabber.ru/ || AUR
- Vacuum IM — Full-featured crossplatform XMPP client.
See also Wikipedia:List of SIP software#Clients.
- Banji — SIP-compatible softphone and instant messenger for the decentralized Jami network. KDE client, formerly known as Ring KDE.
- Blink — State of the art, easy to use SIP client.
- http://icanblink.com/ || AUR
- Jami — SIP-compatible softphone and instant messenger for the decentralized Jami network. Formerly known as Ring and SFLphone.
- Linphone — VoIP phone application (SIP client) for communicating freely with people over the internet, with voice, video, and text instant messaging.
- Twinkle — Qt softphone for VoIP and IM communication using SIP.
- http://twinkle.dolezel.info/ || AUR
- Zoiper — a SIP and IAX2 VoIP softphone
- https://zoiper.com || AUR
See also Matrix.
- Fractal — Matrix client for GNOME written in Rust.
- nheko — Desktop client for the Matrix protocol.
- https://github.com/Nheko-Reborn/nheko || AUR, AUR
- Quaternion — Qt5-based IM client for the Matrix protocol.
- Riot — Glossy Matrix client with an emphasis on performance and usability. Web application and desktop application based on the Electron platform.
- Tensor — Qt5/QML-based Matrix client.
See also Tox.
- qTox — Powerful Tox client written in C++/Qt that follows the Tox design guidelines.
- ratox — FIFO based tox client.
- https://ratox.2f30.org/ || AUR
- Toxic — ncurses-based Tox client
- Toxygen — Tox client written in pure Python3.
- Venom — a modern Tox client for the GNU/Linux desktop
- µTox — Lightweight Tox client.
Clientes serverless (descentralizados)
- BeeBEEP — Secure LAN Messenger.
- Bit Chat — Secure, peer-to-peer instant messenger.
- Bitmessage — Decentralized and trustless P2P communications protocol for sending encrypted messages to another person or to many subscribers.
- https://bitmessage.org/ || AUR
- iptux — LAN communication software, compatible with IP Messenger.
- LAN Messenger — P2P chat application for intranet communication and does not require a server. A variety of handy features are supported including notifications, personal and group messaging with encryption, file transfer and message logging.
- Patchwork — Decentralized messaging and sharing app built on top of Secure Scuttlebutt (SSB). Based on the Electron platform.
- RetroShare — Serverless encrypted instant messenger with filesharing, chatgroups, mail.
- http://retroshare.net/ || AUR
- https://ricochet.im/ || AUR
Outros clientes de mensagens instantâneas
- Caprine — Unofficial Facebook Messenger app. Based on the Electron platform.
- Discord — Proprietary all-in-one voice and text chat application for gamers that’s free and works on both your desktop and phone.
- Esmska — Program for sending SMS over the Internet.
- Gitter — Communication product for communities and teams on GitHub.
- https://gitter.im/ || AUR
- Hangups — Third-party instant messaging client for Google Hangouts.
- ICQ — Official ICQ client for Linux.
- https://icq.com/linux/ || AUR
- Matterhorn — Console client for the Mattermost chat system.
- Mumble — Voice chat application similar to TeamSpeak.
- QHangups — Alternative client for Google Hangouts written in PyQt.
- QQ — An instant messaging software developed by Tencent (imitating ICQ).
- https://im.qq.com/ || AUR
- Rocket.Chat Desktop — Desktop application for Rocket.Chat. Based on the Electron platform.
- Skype — Popular but proprietary application for voice and video communication. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://www.skype.com/ || AUR
- TeamSpeak — Proprietary VoIP application with gamers as its target audience.
- TeamTalk — Proprietary VoIP application with video chat, file and desktop sharing. Desktop sharing doesn't appear to be working in Linux though. AUR package is server only, but client is built in the make process.
- https://bearware.dk || AUR
- Telegram Desktop — Official Telegram desktop client.
- Viber — Proprietary cross-platform IM and VoIP software.
- YakYak — Unofficial desktop client for Google Hangouts. Based on the Electron platform.
- Zoom — Proprietary video conferencing, online meetings and group messaging application.
- https://zoom.us/ || AUR
Servidores de mensagens instantâneas
- InspIRCd — A stable, modern and lightweight IRC daemon.
- https://www.inspircd.org/ || AUR
- IRCD-Hybrid — A lightweight, high-performance internet relay chat daemon.
- http://www.ircd-hybrid.org/ || AUR
- miniircd — A small and configuration free IRC server, suitable for private use.
- UnrealIRCd — Open Source IRC Server.
- ngIRCd — A free, portable and lightweight Internet Relay Chat server for small or private networks.
- oragono — A modern IRC server written in Go.
- https://oragono.io/ || AUR
- Prosody — An XMPP server written in the Lua programming language. Prosody is designed to be lightweight and highly extensible. It is licensed under a permissive MIT license.
- Ejabberd — Robust, scalable and extensible XMPP Server written in Erlang
- Jabberd2 — An XMPP server written in the C language and licensed under the GNU General Public License. It was inspired by jabberd14.
- https://jabberd2.org/ || AUR
- Openfire — An XMPP IM multiplatform server written in Java
See also Wikipedia:List of SIP software#Servers.
- Asterisk — A complete PBX solution.
- https://www.asterisk.org/ || AUR
- Kamailio — Rock solid SIP server.
- https://www.kamailio.org/ || AUR
- openSIPS — SIP proxy/server for voice, video, IM, presence and any other SIP extensions.
- Repro — An open-source, free SIP server.
- Yate — Advanced, mature, flexible telephony server that is used for VoIP and fixed networks, and for traditional mobile operators and MVNOs.
Outros servidores de mensagens instantâneas
- Mattermost — Open source private cloud server, Slack-alternative.
- Murmur — The voice chat application server for Mumble.
- Nextcloud Talk — Video- and audio-conferencing app for Nextcloud.
- Spreed WebRTC — WebRTC audio/video call and conferencing server.
- Synapse — Reference homeserver for the Matrix protocol.
- TeamSpeak Server — Proprietary VoIP conference server.
- uMurmur — Minimalistic Mumble server.
Softwares de colaboração
See also Wikipedia:Collaborative software.
- Citadel/UX — Includes an email & mailing list server, instant messaging, address books, calendar/scheduling, bulletin boards, and wiki and blog engines.
- http://www.citadel.org/ || AUR
- Kolab — Kolab Groupware solution consisting of a server and various clients.
- https://kolab.org/ || AUR
- Open-Xchange — A groupware solution providing mail facilities, calendaring, shared contacts and Google-Docs-like text editing
- http://www.ox.io/ || AUR
- SOGo — Groupware server built around OpenGroupware.org (OGo) and the SOPE application server.
- https://sogo.nu/ || AUR
Notícias, RSS e blogs
Agregadores de notícias
RSS/Atom aggregators. Some email clients[link quebrado: seção inválida] are also able to act as news aggregator: Claws Mail RSSyl plugin, Evolution RSS plugin, SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups, Thunderbird.
See also Wikipedia:Comparison of feed aggregators.
- Canto — Ncurses RSS aggregator.
- Gnus — Email, NNTP and RSS client for Emacs.
- Rawdog — "RSS Aggregator Without Delusions Of Grandeur" that parses RSS/CDF/Atom feeds into a static HTML page of articles in chronological order.
- Snownews — Text mode RSS news reader.
- sfeed — Lightweight RSS and Atom parser.
- Akregator — News aggregator for KDE, part of .
- Alduin — RSS, Atom and JSON feed aggregator. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://alduinapp.github.io/ || AUR
- FeedReader — Modern desktop application designed to complement existing web-based RSS accounts.
- Liferea — GTK news aggregator for online news feeds and weblogs.
- NewsFlash — Modern feed reader designed for the GNOME desktop. The spiritual successor to FeedReader.
- Nextcloud News — RSS/Atom feed reader for Nextcloud.
- QuiteRSS — RSS/Atom feed reader written on Qt/С++.
- RSS Guard — Very tiny RSS and ATOM news reader developed using Qt framework.
- selfoss — The new multipurpose RSS reader, live stream, mashup, aggregation web application.
- https://selfoss.aditu.de/ || AUR
- Tickr — GTK-based RSS Reader that displays feeds as a smooth scrolling line on your desktop, as known from TV stations.
- https://www.open-tickr.net/ || AUR
- Tiny Tiny RSS — Web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) aggregator.
Clientes de podcast
See also Wikipedia:List of podcatchers.
- castget — Simple, command-line RSS enclosure downloader, primarily intended for automatic, unattended downloading of podcasts.
- gpo — Text mode interface of gPodder.
- Greg — A command-line podcast aggregator.
- Marrie — A simple podcast client that runs on the Command Line Interface.
- pcd — A minimal podcast client written in go
- CPod — Simple, beautiful podcast app. Based on the Electron platform.
- GNOME Podcasts — Podcast client for the GNOME Desktop written in Rust.
- gPodder — Podcast client and media aggregator (GTK interface).
- Vocal — Simple podcast client for the Modern Desktop (GTK).
Leitores de notícia Usenet
- nn — Alternative more user-friendly (curses-based) Usenet newsreader for UNIX.
- http://www.nndev.org/ || AUR
- slrn — Text-based news client.
- http://www.slrn.org/ || AUR
- tin — A cross-platform threaded NNTP and spool based UseNet newsreader.
- http://tin.org/ || AUR
- trn — A text-based Threaded Usenet newsreader.
- http://trn.sourceforge.net/ || AUR
- LottaNZB — A SABnzbd (Usenet binary downloader) GUI front-end written in PyGTK (Python 2)
- NZBGet — Usenet binary downloader for .nzb files with web and CLI interface.
- Pan — GTK Usenet newsreader that's good at both text and binaries.
- SABnzbd — An open-source binary newsreader webapp written in Python.
- https://sabnzbd.org/ || AUR
- XRN — Usenet newsreader for X Window System.
Clientes de microblog
- oysttyer — (official fork of ttytter) An interactive console text-based command-line Twitter client written in Perl.
- Rainbowstream — A powerful and fully-featured console Twitter client written in Python.
- toot — CLI and TUI tool for interacting with Mastodon instances
- turses — Twitter client for the console based off tyrs with major improvements.
- Birdie — Beautiful Twitter client designed for elementary OS.
- Choqok — Microblogging client for KDE that supports Twitter.com, Pump.io, GNU social and opendesktop.org services.
- Corebird — Native GTK Twitter client for the Linux desktop.
- Mikutter — Simple, powerful Twitter client using GTK and Ruby.
- Polly — Linux Twitter client designed for multiple columns of multiple accounts.
- Pumpa — Pump.io client written in C++ and Qt.
- Turpial — Multi-interface Twitter client written in Python.
- http://turpial.org.ve/ || AUR
- Whalebird — Mastodon client application. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://whalebird.org/ || AUR
Motores de blog
- Diaspora — A distributed privacy aware social network.
- https://diasporafoundation.org || AUR or AUR
- Drupal — A PHP-based content management platform.
- https://ghost.org/ || AUR
- Joomla — A php Content Management System (CMS) which enables you to build websites and powerful online applications.
- https://www.joomla.org/ || AUR
- Wordpress — Blog tool and publishing platform.
Geradores de sites estáticos
- Hexo — Fast, simple and powerful blog framework.
- https://hexo.io/ || AUR
- Hugo — Hugo is a static HTML and CSS website generator written in Go. It is optimized for speed, ease of use, and configurability.
- Jekyll — Static blog engine, written in Ruby, which supports Markdown, textile and other formats.
- https://jekyllrb.com/ || AUR
- Nanoblogger — A small weblog engine written in Bash for the command line. It uses common UNIX tools such as cat, grep, and sed to create static HTML content. It is not maintained anymore.
- Nikola — Static site generator written in Python, with incremental rebuilds and multiple markup formats.
- Pelican — Static site generator, powered by Python.
Área de trabalho remota
Clientes de área de trabalho remota
- AnyDesk — Proprietary remote desktop software.
- GNOME Boxes — A simple GNOME 3 application to access remote or virtual systems. Supports VNC and SPICE.
- GVncViewer — Simple VNC Client on Gtk-VNC. Run with
- KRDC — Remote Desktop Client for KDE. Supports RDP and VNC. Part of [link quebrado: package not found].
- Remmina — Remote desktop client written in GTK. Supports RDP, VNC, NX, XDMCP and SSH.
- Remote Viewer — Simple remote display client. Supports SPICE and VNC.
- TeamViewer — Proprietary remote desktop client. It uses its own proprietary protocol.
- https://www.teamviewer.com/ || AUR
- vncviewer (TigerVNC) — VNC viewer for X.
- Vinagre — Remote desktop viewer for GNOME. Supports RDP, VNC, SPICE and SSH. Part of .
- xfreerdp — FreeRDP X11 client. Run with
Servidores de área de trabalho remota
- Krfb — VNC server for KDE. Part of link quebrado: package not found]. [
- Vino — VNC server for GNOME. Part of .
- x0vncserver (TigerVNC) — VNC Server for X displays.
- x11vnc — VNC server for real X displays.
- Xrdp — A daemon that supports RDP. It uses Xvnc, X11rdp or xorgxrdp as a backend.
- http://xrdp.org/ || AUR
- wayvnc — VNC server for wlroots based wayland compositors (such as ).
Veja o artigo principal: Codecs.
Visualizadores de imagem
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of image viewers.
Visualizadores de imagem do framebuffer
- fbi — Image viewer for the linux framebuffer console.
- fbv — Very simple graphic file viewer for the framebuffer console.
- fim — Highly customizable and scriptable framebuffer image viewer based on fbi.
- jfbview — Framebuffer PDF and image viewer based on Imlib2. Features include Vim-like controls, rotation and zoom, zoom-to-fit, and fast multi-threaded rendering.
Visualizadores de imagem gráficos
- Ephoto — A light image viewer based on EFL.
- Eye of GNOME — Image viewing and cataloging program, which is a part of the GNOME desktop environment.
- Eye of MATE — Simple graphics viewer for the MATE desktop.
- EyeSight — Image viewer for the Hawaii desktop environment.
- feh — Fast, lightweight image viewer that uses imlib2.
- GalaPix — OpenGL-based image viewer for simultaneously viewing and zooming large collections of image files,
- Geeqie — Image browser and viewer (fork of GQview) that adds additional functionality such as support for RAW files.
- GPicView — Simple and fast image viewer for X, which is part of the LXDE desktop.
- http://lxde.sourceforge.net/gpicview/ || GTK 2: , GTK 3:
- Gwenview — Fast and easy to use image viewer for the KDE desktop.
- ida — X11 application (Motif based) for viewing images.
- imv — Lightweight image viewer with support for Wayland and animated GIFs which uses FreeImage.
- LxImage-Qt — The LXQt image viewer.
- meh — meh is a small, simple, super fast image viewer using raw XLib.
- Mirage — PyGTK image viewer featuring support for crop and resize, custom actions and a thumbnail panel.
- nomacs — Qt image viewer. It is feature-rich but starts fast and can be configured to show additional widgets or only the image.
- Phototonic — Fast and functional image viewer and browser (Qt).
- PhotoQt — Fast and highly configurable image viewer with a simple and nice interface.
- https://photoqt.org/ || AUR
- pix — Image viewer and browser based on gthumb. X-Apps Project.
- pqiv — GTK 3 based command-line image viewer with a minimal UI supporting images in compressed archives, rewrite of qiv.
- qimgv — Fast and easy to use Qt5 image viewer. Supports webm/mp4 playback via mpv.
- Quick Image Viewer — Very small and fast image viewer based on GTK and imlib2.
- qView — Qt image viewer designed with minimalism and usability in mind.
- Ristretto — Fast and lightweight image viewer for the Xfce desktop environment.
- shufti — shufti non-destructively saves and restores the zoom level, rotation, window size, desktop location and viewing area on a per-image/file location basis
- sxiv — Simple image viewer based on imlib2 that works well with tiling window managers.
- Viewnior — Minimalistic GTK image viewer featuring support for flipping, rotating, animations and configurable mouse actions.
- Vimiv — An image viewer with vim-like keybindings. It is written in python3 using the Gtk3 toolkit.
- Xloadimage — Classic X image viewer.
- vpv — Image viewer designed for scientific image visualization.
Organizadores de imagem
Veja também Wikipedia:Image organizer.
- Deepin Image Viewer — Image viewer and organizer for Deepin desktop.
- digiKam — KDE-based image organizer with built-in editing features via a plugin architecture. digiKam asserts it is more full featured than similar applications with a larger set of image manipulation features including RAW image import and manipulation.
- Frogr — Small application for the GNOME desktop that allows users to manage their accounts in the Flickr image hosting website.
- GNOME Photos — Access, organize, and share your photos on GNOME.
- gThumb — Image viewer and browser for the GNOME desktop.
- KPhotoAlbum — Digital image cataloging software that supports annotation, browsing, searching and viewing of digital images and videos.
- Pantheon Photos — Photo organizer for Pantheon.
- Rapid Photo Downloader — Download photos and videos from cameras, memory cards and portable storage devices.
- Shotwell — A digital photo organizer designed for the GNOME desktop environment
Processamento de imagem
- CairoSVG — SVG to PNG, PDF, PS converter.
- Converseen — Batch image converter and resizer.
- cropgui — Lossless JPEG crop and rotation without recompression
- dcraw — Converts many camera RAW formats.
- Fyre — Tool for producing computational artwork based on histograms of iterated chaotic functions.
- http://fyre.navi.cx/ || AUR
- G'MIC — Full-featured open-source framework for image processing, providing several different user interfaces to convert/manipulate/filter/visualize generic image datasets, ranging from 1d scalar signals to 3d+t sequences of multi-spectral volumetric images, including 2d color images.
- GraphicsMagick — Fork of ImageMagick designed to have API and command-line stability. It also supports multi-CPU for enhanced performance and thus is used by some large commercial sites (Flickr, etsy) for its performance.
- ImageMagick — Command-line image manipulation program. It is known for its accurate format conversions with support for over 100 formats. Its API enables it to be scripted and it is usually used as a backend processor.
- posterazor — Cut an image or PDF into pieces which can be printed and assembled to a poster
Compressão de imagem
- Guetzli — A perceptual JPEG encoder, aiming for excellent compression density at high visual quality.
- ImCompressor — Simple and lossless image compressor. (GUI for optipng)
- jpegoptim — JPEG optimization utility providing lossless and lossy compression.
- optipng — Lossless PNG compressor.
- zopflipng — Highly efficient PNG optimisation tool using Google's zopfli library
Editores gráficos de varredura
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of raster graphics editors.
- AzPainter — Painting software for illustration drawing.
- Deepin Draw — Lightweight drawing tool for Deepin desktop.
- Drawing — Drawing application for the GNOME desktop, using Cairo and GdkPixbuf for basic drawing operations.
- GIMP — Image editing suite in the vein of proprietary editors such as Adobe Photoshop. GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) has been started in the mid 1990s and has acquired a large number of plugins and additional tools.
- GrafX2 — Bitmap paint program specialized in 256 color drawing.
- KolourPaint — Free raster graphics editor for KDE, similar to Microsoft's Paint application before Windows 7, but with some additional features such as support for transparency. Part of and [link quebrado: package not found] groups.
- Krita — Digital painting and illustration software included based on the KDE platform.
- Milton — Infinite-canvas paint program.
- https://www.miltonpaint.com/ || AUR, AUR
- mtPaint — Graphics editing program geared towards creating indexed palette images and pixel art.
- MyPaint — Free software graphics application for digital painters.
- PhotoFlare — Simple but powerful image editor originally inspired by PhotoFiltre.
- Pinta — Drawing and editing program modeled after Paint.NET. Its goal is to provide a simplified alternative to GIMP for casual users.
- XPaint — Color image editing tool which features most standard paint program options.
Editores de foto
- darktable — Photography workflow and RAW development application.
- Hugin — Panorama photo stitcher.
- LightZone — Professional-level digital darkroom and photo editor comparable to Photoshop Lightroom.
- http://lightzoneproject.org/ || AUR
- Luminance HDR — Open source graphical user interface application that aims to provide a workflow for HDR imaging.
- nUFRaw — Utility to read and manipulate raw images from digital cameras using DCRaw.
- Oqapy — Photographic workflow application.
- https://oqapy.eu/ || AUR
- Rawstudio — Raw-image converter written in GTK.
- https://rawstudio.org/ || AUR
- RawTherapee — A powerful cross-platform raw image processing program.
Editores de gráficos vetoriais
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of vector graphics editors.
- Dia — GTK-based diagram creation program.
- draw.io desktop — Diagram drawing application built on web technology. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://about.draw.io/ || AUR
- Gravit Designer — Proprietary vector design application. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://designer.io/ || AUR
- Inkscape — Vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) file format. Inkscape supports many advanced SVG features (markers, clones, alpha blending, etc.) and great care is taken in designing a streamlined interface. It is very easy to edit nodes, perform complex path operations, trace bitmaps and much more. It's developers also aim to maintain a thriving user and developer community by using open, community-oriented development.
- Karbon — Vector graphics editor, part of the Calligra Suite.
- LibreOffice Draw — Vector graphics editor and diagramming tool included in the LibreOffice suite similar to Microsoft Visio.
- Mockingbot — Proprietary prototyping & collaboration design tool. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://mockingbot.com/ || AUR
- OpenOffice Draw — Vector graphics editor and diagramming tool included in the OpenOffice suite.
- http://pencil.evolus.vn/ || AUR
- sK1 — Replacement for Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw, oriented for "prepress ready" PostScript & PDF output.
- https://sk1project.net/ || AUR
- yEd — General-purpose proprietary diagramming program for flowcharts, network diagrams, UML diagrams, BPMN diagrams, mind maps, organization charts, and Entity Relationship diagrams.
- Xfig — Interactive drawing tool.
- http://mcj.sourceforge.net/ || AUR
Editores de fonte
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of font editors.
- Birdfont — Font editor which lets you create vector graphics and export TTF, EOT and SVG fonts.
- FontForge — Outline font editor.
- TruFont — Font-editing application.
- https://trufont.github.io/ || AUR
- OpenStopMotion — Capture program for creating stopmotion video clips.
- OpenToonz — 2D animation creation software.
- Pencil2D — Easy, intuitive tool to make 2D hand-drawn animations.
- qStopMotion — Application for creating stop-motion animation movies. The users will be able to create stop-motions from pictures imported from a camera or from the harddrive and export the animation to different video formats such as mpeg or avi.
- Stopmotion — Application to create stop-motion animations. It helps you capture and edit the frames of your animation and export them as a single file.
- http://linuxstopmotion.org/ || AUR
- Synfig Studio — 2D animation software, designed as powerful industrial-strength solution for creating film-quality animation using a vector and bitmap artwork.
- TupiTube Desk — Desktop application to create and share 2D animations, focused on kids and teenagers.
Computação gráfica 3D
- Art of Illusion — 3D modeling and rendering studio written in Java.
- Blender — Fully integrated 3D graphics creation suite capable of 3D modeling, texturing, and animation, among other things.
- Goxel — Open Source 3D voxel editor.
- MakeHuman™ — Parametrical modeling program for creating human bodies.
- Sweet Home 3D — Interior design software application for the planning and development of floor plans
- POV-Ray — Script-based raytracer for creating 3D graphics.
- VoxelShop — Extremely intuitive and powerful software to modify and create voxel objects.
- Wings 3D — Advanced subdivision modeler that is both powerful and easy to use.
Seletores de cor
- Agave — Colorscheme designer tool for GNOME.
- Chameleon — Simple color picker for X11 which outputs colors to stdout.
- ColorGrab — Cross-platform color picker.
- Color Picker — Simplistic color picker for the Pantheon desktop.
- Coulr — Color box to help developers and designers.
- Deepin Picker — Color picker tool for Deepin desktop.
- delicolour — Lightweight GTK 3 color finder.
- gcolor2 — Simple GTK 2 color selector.
- Gcolor3 — Simple GTK 3 color selector.
- GPick — Advanced color picker tool.
- KColorChooser — Simple application to select the color from the screen or from a pallete. Part of link quebrado: package not found]. [
- MATE Color Selection — Choose colors from the palette or the screen. Run with
- Pick — Simple color picker tool for the Linux desktop.
- xcolor — Lightweight color picker for X11.
Captura de tela
Gerenciadores de câmera digital
Sistemas de áudio
Reprodutores de áudio
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of audio player software.
- Music Player Daemon — Audio player that has a server-client architecture. In order to interface with it, a separate client is needed.
- cmus — Very feature-rich ncurses-based music player.
- Cplay — Curses front-end for various audio players (ogg123, mpg123, mpg321, splay, madplay, and mikmod, xmp, and sox).
- Herrie — Minimalistic console-based music player with native AudioScrobbler support.
- MOC — Ncurses console audio player with support for the MP3, OGG, and WAV formats.
- MPFC — Gstreamer-based audio player with curses interface.
- mpg123 — Fast free MP3 console audio player for Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, HP-UX and nearly all other UNIX systems (also decodes MP1 and MP2 files).
- pianobar — Console-based frontend for the online radio Pandora.
- vitunes — Curses-based music player and playlist manager with vim-like keybindings.
- http://vitunes.org/ || AUR
- whistle — Curses-based commandline audio player.
- XMMS2 — Complete rewrite of the popular music player.
Baseados no GStreamer
- http://banshee.fm/ || AUR
- Clementine — Amarok 1.4 clone, ported to Qt5.
- Cozy — Modern audio book player for Linux using GTK 3.
- Exaile — GTK clone of Amarok.
- https://www.exaile.org/ || AUR
- GNOME Internet Radio Locator — Easily find live radio programs based on geographical location of radio broadcasters on the Internet.
- GNOME Music — Music is the new GNOME music playing application. It aims to combine an elegant and immersive browsing experience with simple and straightforward controls.
- Guayadeque — Full featured media player that can easily manage large collections and uses the GStreamer media framework.
- https://www.guayadeque.org/ || AUR
- Lollypop — A GNOME music player.
- Muine — A music player written in C Sharp.
- Pantheon Music — Simple, fast, and good looking music player. The official elementary music player.
- Parlatype — Minimal audio player for manual speech transcription, for GNOME. It plays audio sources to transcribe them in your favorite text application.
- Pithos — Python/GTK Pandora Radio desktop client.
- https://pithos.github.io/ || AUR
- Pragha — A lightweight two-panel GTK music manager written in C.
- Quod Libet — Audio player written with GTK, Python and GStreamer with support for regular expressions in playlists.
- Radiotray-NG — Internet radio player systray applet.
- Rhythmbox — GTK clone of iTunes, used by default in GNOME.
- Sayonara — Small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, uses the Qt framework.
- https://sayonara-player.com/ || AUR
- Shortwave — GTK 3 application for finding and listening to internet radio stations.
- Strawberry — Fork of Clementine aimed at audio enthusiasts and music collectors.
Baseados no Phonon
- Amarok — Mature Qt-based player known for its plethora of features.
- https://amarok.kde.org/ || AUR
- JuK — JuK is an audio jukebox application, supporting collections of MP3, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC audio files.
- Musique — Just another music player, only better.
- Tomahawk — Not actively developed anymore. Music player application written in C++/Qt. It decouples the name of the song from the source it was shared from - and fulfills the request using all of your available sources.
- https://www.tomahawk-player.org/[link inativo 2020-08-02 ⓘ] || AUR[link quebrado: package not found]
Baseados no Qt Multimedia
- Babe — Tiny Qt music player to keep your favorite songs at hand.
- Deepin Music — Awesome music player with brilliant and tweakful UI Deepin-UI based.
- Elisa — Simple music player by the KDE community aiming to provide a nice experience for its users.
- Aqualung — Advanced music player, which plays audio CDs, internet radio streams and podcasts as well as soundfiles in just about any audio format and has the feature of inserting no gaps between adjacent tracks.
- ArchSimian — Graphical Qt-based playlist creator that mines data from the user's MediaMonkey database.
- DeaDBeeF — Light and fast music player with many features, no GNOME or KDE dependencies, supports console-only, as well as a GTK GUI, comes with many plugins, and has a metadata editor.
- gmusicbrowser — Open-source jukebox for large collections of MP3/OGG/FLAC files.
- https://gmusicbrowser.org/ || AUR
- Goggles Music Manager — Music collection manager and player that automatically categorizes your music, supports gapless playback, features easy tag editing, and internet radio support. Uses the Fox toolkit.
- Google Play Music Desktop Player — Beautiful cross platform desktop player for Google Play Music. Based on the Electron platform.
- LXMusic — A minimalist xmms2-based music player.
- https://wiki.lxde.org/en/LXMusic || GTK 2: , GTK 3:
- museeks — Minimalistic and easy to use music player. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://museeks.io/ || AUR
- Noson — Fast and smart controller for SONOS devices.
- Nuclear — Modern music player focused on streaming from free sources. Based on the Electron platform.
- Qmmp — Qt-based multimedia player with a user interface that is similar to Winamp or XMMS.
- Spotify — Proprietary music streaming service. It supports local playback and streaming from Spotify's vast library (requires a free account).
- https://www.spotify.com/ || AUR
- Upplay — Qt-based UPnP audio control point.
- Yarock — Modern looking music player, packed with features, that doesn’t depend on any specific desktop environment. Yarock is designed to provide an easy and pretty music browser based on cover art.
- Beets — Music library organizer, tagger and more.
- Demlo — Batch music tagger, encoder, renamer and more.
- id3 — Command-line utility to edit ID3 1.x and 2.x tags.
- id3ted — Command line id3 tag editor.
- id3v2 — Command line editor for id3v2 tags.
- MP3Info — MP3 technical info viewer and ID3 1.x tag editor.
- MP3Unicode — Command line utility to convert ID3 tags in mp3 files between different encodings.
- Taffy — Simple command-line tag editor for many audio formats.
- Tagutil — CLI tool to edit music file's tag. It aims to provide both an easy-to-script interface and ease of use interactively.
- Audio Tag Tool — Tool to edit tags in MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files.
- Coquillo — Metadata editor for various audio formats.
- EasyTag — Utility for viewing, editing and writing ID3 tags of music files, supports many audio formats.
- Ex Falso — Cross-platform free and open source audio tag editor and library organizer. Run with
- Kid3 — MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files tag editor.
- https://kid3.kde.org/ || KDE: , Qt:
- KTag Editor — ID3v tag editor developed in Qt5 framework. Supported files are mp3, wav, ogg, wma, flac, asf.
- MP3Info GUI — MP3 technical info viewer and ID3 1.x tag editor. The graphical interface can be launched with the
- Puddletag — Replacement for the famous MP3tag for Windows.
- http://docs.puddletag.net/ || AUR
- Qoobar — Universal Qt-based audio tagger (specialized for classical music).
- Tag Editor — A tag editor with Qt GUI and command-line interface supporting MP4/M4A/AAC (iTunes), ID3v1/ID3v2, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC and Matroska.
- Thunar Media Tags Plugin — Adds special features for media files to the Thunar File Manager, including the ability to edit tags.
Letras de música
- clyrics — Extensible lyrics fetcher, with daemon support for cmus and mocp.
- LyricsX — Lyrics editor.
- OSD Lyrics — Lyric show compatible with various media players.
Conversores de áudio
- Caudec — A multiprocess command line audio converter that supports many formats (FLAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Windows codecs and many more)
- http://caudec.cocatre.net/ || AUR
- Ecasound — Command line tools designed for multitrack audio processing. It can be used for simple tasks like audio playback, recording and format conversions, as well as for multitrack effect processing, mixing, recording and signal recycling.
- free:ac — Audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders.
- https://freac.org/ || AUR
- Gnac — Audio converter for GNOME.
- SoundConverter — A graphical application to convert audio files into different formats.
- soundKonverter — Qt-based GUI front-end to various audio converters.
- SoX — Command line utility that can convert various formats of computer audio files into other formats.
- XCFA — Tool to extract the content of audio CDs and convert files to various formats.
Editores de áudio
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of digital audio editors.
- Audacity — Program that lets you manipulate digital audio waveforms.
- Deepin Voice Recorder — Voice recorder application for Deepin desktop.
- https://www.deepin.org/en/original/deepin-voice-recorder/ || [link quebrado: replaced by ]
- GNOME Sound Recorder — The Sound Recorder application enables you to record and play .flac, .ogg (OGG audio, or .oga), and .wav sound files.
- Gnome Wave Cleaner — Digital audio editor to denoise, dehiss and amplify audio files.
- http://gwc.sourceforge.net/ || AUR
- Kwave — Sound editor for KDE.
- mhWaveEdit — Graphical program for editing, playing and recording sound files.
- Mp3splt — Utility to split mp3, ogg vorbis and native FLAC files selecting a begin and an end time position, without decoding.
- http://mp3splt.sourceforge.net/ || CLI: , GUI:
- ocenaudio — Proprietary cross-platform, easy to use, fast and functional audio editor.
- https://www.ocenaudio.com/en/ || AUR or AUR
- Play it Slowly — Play back audio files at a different speed or pitch.
- Sweep — Audio editor and live playback tool.
- WaveSurfer — Tool for sound visualization and manipulation. Typical applications are speech/sound analysis and sound annotation/transcription.
Estações de trabalho de áudio digital
Veja também Professional audio.
- Ardour — Multichannel hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation.
- Bitwig Studio — Proprietary professional digital audio workstation.
- Frinika — Digital audio workstation, features sequencer, soft-synths, realtime effects and audio recording.
- https://www.frinika.com/ || AUR
- LMMS — Digital audio workstation which allows you to produce music with your computer.
- MusE — MIDI/Audio sequencer (digital audio workstation) with recording and editing capabilities, aims to be a complete multitrack virtual studio for Linux.
- Non — Modular digital audio workstation composed of four main parts: Timeline, Mixer, Sequencer and Session Manager.
- Qtractor — Qt-based hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation application that aims to provide digital audio workstation software simple enough for the average home user, and yet powerful enough for the professional user.
- REAPER — Proprietary digital audio workstation, offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset.
- https://www.reaper.fm/ || AUR
- Rosegarden — Digital audio workstation program developed with ALSA and Qt that acts as an audio and MIDI sequencer, scorewriter and musical composition and editing tool.
- Tracktion — Proprietary digital audio workstation, specifically designed for the needs of modern music producers.
- https://www.tracktion.com/ || AUR
- Traverso — Multitrack audio recorder and editor with a very clean and intuitive interface which supports ALSA and Jack as the sound driver.
- https://traverso-daw.org/ || AUR
Analisadores de áudio
- audioprism — Spectrogram tool for PulseAudio input and WAV files.
- BRP-PACU — Dual channel FFT based acoustic analysis tool to help engineers analyze live professional sound systems using the transfer function.
- Baudline — Time-frequency and spectrogram analyzer
- FMIT — Graphical utility for tuning your musical instruments, with error and volume history and advanced features.
- Friture — Real-time audio analyzer.
- http://friture.org/ || AUR
- rtspeccy — Real time audio spectrum analyzer.
- sndpeek — Real-time audio visualization tool.
- https://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/software/sndpeek/ || ALSA: AUR, JACK: AUR
- Sonic Visualiser — Viewing and analyzing the contents of music audio files.
- Spek — Helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
- http://spek.cc/ || AUR
Escritores de partitura
- Aria Maestosa — MIDI sequencer/editor. It lets you compose, edit and play MIDI files with a few clicks in a user-friendly interface offering score, keyboard, guitar, drum and controller views.
- Canorus — Music score editor. It supports an unlimited number and length of staffs, polyphony, a MIDI playback of notes, chord markings, lyrics, import/export filters to formats like MIDI, MusicXML, ABC Music, MusiXTeX and LilyPond.
- GNU Denemo — Denemo is a free music notation program for GNU/Linux, Mac OSX and Windows that lets you rapidly enter notation which it typesets using the LilyPond music engraver. Music can be typed in at the PC-Keyboard (watch demo), or played in via MIDI controller (watch demo), or input acoustically into a microphone plugged into your computer's soundcard.
- http://www.denemo.org/ || AUR
- Impro-Visor — Music notation program designed to help jazz musicians compose and hear solos similar to ones that might be improvised.
- LilyPond — Music engraving program, devoted to producing the highest-quality sheet music possible.
- MuseScore — Create, playback, and print sheet music.
- TuxGuitar — Multitrack guitar tablature editor and player.
- http://tuxguitar.com.ar/ || AUR
Ambientes de síntese de áudio
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of audio synthesis environments.
- Blue — Music composition environment for Csound, written in Java.
- https://blue.kunstmusik.com/ || AUR
- Cabbage — Framework for audio software development using simple markup text and the Csound audio synthesis language.
- https://cabbageaudio.com/ || AUR
- ChucK — Strongly-timed, concurrent, and on-the-fly music programming language.
- Csound — Sound and music computing system.
- CsoundQt — Frontend for Csound featuring a highlighting editor with autocomplete, interactive widgets and integrated help.
- Pure Data — Real-time music and multimedia environment.
- SuperCollider — Platform for audio synthesis and algorithmic composition, used by musicians, artists, and researchers working with sound.
Geradores de som
- ams — Alsa Modular Synth. Realtime modular synthesizer and effect processor.
- amsynth — Analog Modelling SYNTHesizer. Easy-to-use software synthesizer with a classic subtractive synthesizer topology.
- DIN — Sound synthesizer and musical instrument.
- Drumstick — Set of MIDI tools: drum grid, MIDI player, virtual piano.
- FluidSynth — Real-time software synthesizer based on the SoundFont 2 specifications.
- Gigedit — Graphical instrument editor for sample based virtual instruments, based on the GigaStudio/Gigasampler file format.
- Helm — Software synthesizer to create electronic music on your computer.
- Hydrogen — Advanced drum machine to create drum sequences.
- JSampler — Java GUI for LinuxSampler software audio sampler.
- PySynth — Suite of simple music synthesizers and helper scripts written in Python 3.
- QMidiArp — Advanced MIDI arpeggiator, programmable step sequencer and LFO.
- QMidiRoute — MIDI router and processor for ALSA.
- Qsampler — Qt GUI for LinuxSampler software audio sampler.
- Qsynth — Qt GUI for Fluidsynth.
- TiMidity++ — Software synthesizer, which can play MIDI files by converting them into PCM waveform data.
- Vee One Suite — Old-school software instruments: synthv1, a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer; samplv1, a polyphonic sampler synthesizer; drumkv1, yet another drum-kit sampler; padthv1, a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
- VMPK — Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard. MIDI events generator and receiver. It doesn't produce any sound by itself, but can be used to drive a MIDI synthesizer.
- Yoshimi — Software synthesizer, a fork of ZynAddSubFX.
- ZynAddSubFX — Fully featured software synthesizer capable of making a countless number of instruments, from some common heard from expensive hardware to interesting sounds that you'll boost to an amazing universe of sounds.
- Buzztrax — Music studio to compose songs using only a computer with a soundcard.
- https://news.buzztrax.org/ || AUR
- klystrack — Tracker for making C64/NES/Amiga-style chiptunes on a modern platform.
- MilkyTracker — Music application for creating .MOD and .XM module files.
- OpenMPT — Tracker software to create and play back some great music on your computer.
- https://openmpt.org/ || AUR
- Radium — Music editor with a new type of interface.
- Schism Tracker — Create high quality music without the requirements of specialized, expensive equipment, and with a unique "finger feel" that is difficult to replicate in part.
- http://schismtracker.org/ || AUR
- Giada — Minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs, live performers and electronic musicians.
- IDJC — Powerful yet easy to use source-client for individuals interested in streaming live radio shows over the Internet using Shoutcast or Icecast servers.
- http://idjc.sourceforge.net/ || AUR
- Luppp — Music creation tool, intended for live use. The focus is on real time processing and a fast and intuitive workflow.
- Mixxx — Integrates the tools DJs need to perform creative live mixes with digital music files.
- Seq24 — Minimal loop based MIDI sequencer for a live performance with a very simple interface for editing and playing MIDI 'loops'.
- http://filter24.org/seq24/ || AUR
- xwax — Digital Vinyl System (DVS) for Linux. It allows DJs and turntablists to playback digital audio files (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and more), controlled using a normal pair of turntables via timecoded vinyls.
Efeitos de áudio
- Calf Plugin Pack for JACK — Process and produce sounds using a set of plugins with JACK interface. (
- Carla — Audio plugin host, with support for many audio drivers and plugin formats.
- guitarix — Virtual guitar amplifier for JACK.
- Rakarrack — Richly featured multi-effects processor emulating a guitar effects pedalboard.
Visualizadores de áudio
- C.A.V.A. — Console-based audio visualizer for ALSA, MPD and PulseAudio.
- Cavalcade — GTK GUI for C.A.V.A.
- cli-visualizer — Highly configurable CLI-based audio visualizer.
- GLava — OpenGL audio spectrum visualizer. Its primary use case is for desktop windows or backgrounds.
- GLMViz — Fully configurable OpenGL music visualizer.
- projectM — Music visualizer which uses 3D accelerated iterative image-based rendering.
- https://github.com/projectM-visualizer/projectm || PulseAudio:
- VSXu — OpenGL-based (hardware-accelerated), modular programming environment with its main purpose to visualize music and create graphic effects in real-time.
- http://www.vsxu.com/ || AUR
Controle de volume
Veja também PulseAudio#Front-ends.
- alsamixer — Soundcard mixer for ALSA soundcard driver, with ncurses interface.
- ALSA Tray — Provides a systray icon and a command line interface for setting the volume of the ALSA Mixers.
- AlsaVolume — Tray ALSA volume changer written using gtkmm.
- AMixST — Volume wheel using ALSA and Qt5.
- GNOME ALSA Mixer — ALSA mixer for GNOME.
- GVolWheel — Audio mixer which lets you control the volume through a tray icon.
- KMix — KDE volume control program.
- MATE Volume Control — Audio mixer application and system tray applet for MATE to mix audio and adjust volume levels of various audio mixer devices.
- PNMixer — A fork of Obmixer. It has many new features such as ALSA channel selection, connect/disconnect detection, shortcuts, etc.
- QasTools — Collection of desktop applications for the Linux sound system ALSA. It provides QasMixer (mixer), QasHctl (HCTL mixer) and QasConfig (configuration browser).
- Retrovol — Retro-looking volume setting tray applet.
- Volnoti — A lightweight volume notification daemon for GNU/Linux and other POSIX operating systems.
- Volti — A GTK application for controlling audio volume from system tray with an internal mixer and support for multimedia keys that uses only ALSA.
- Volume Icon — Another volume control for your system tray with channel selection, themes and an external mixer.
- VolWheel — A little application which lets you control the sound volume easily through a tray icon you can scroll on.
- Xfce ALSA Panel Plugin — Simple ALSA volume control plugin for Xfce4 panel.
Gravação de CD
Reprodutores de vídeo
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of video player software.
- FFplay — Very simple and portable media player using the FFmpeg libraries and the SDL library.
- gst-play-1.0 — Simple command line playback testing tool for GStreamer.
- MPlayer — Video player that supports a complete and versatile array of video and audio formats.
- mpv — Movie player based on MPlayer and mplayer2.
- VLC media player — Command-line version of the famous video player that can play smoothly high definition videos in the TTY. The rc interface can be launched with
vlc -I rc, and the ncurses interface can be launched with
vlc -I ncurses.
Baseados no GStreamer
- GNOME Twitch — Twitch client for GNOME using GStreamer.
- Movie Monad — Free and simple to use video player made with Haskell using GStreamer and GTK. Precompiled and no Haskell dependency in run-time.
- Pantheon Videos — Video player and library app designed for elementary OS using GStreamer.
- Parole — Modern media player based on the GStreamer framework.
- Rage — Video and audio player written with Enlightenment Foundation Libraries with some extra bells and whistles. Uses GStreamer
- Snappy — Powerful media player with a minimalistic interface that uses GStreamer.
- Spivak — Karaoke player based on GStreamer and Qt5.
- Xnoise — GTK and GStreamer-based media player for both audio and video with "a slick GUI, great speed and lots of features." (development ceased)
Baseados no mpv
- Baka MPlayer — Free and open source, cross-platform, mpv based multimedia player (Qt 5).
- Celluloid — Simple GTK frontend for mpv, formerly GNOME MPV.
- Deepin Movie — Movie player for Deepin desktop based on mpv.
- Kawaii-Player — Audio/video manager and multimedia player (based on mpv) with PC-to-PC casting feature, along with functionalities of portable media server and torrent streaming server.
- KittehPlayer — A YouTube-like video player based on Qt, QML and mpv.
- Media Player Classic Qute Theater — Clone of Media Player Classic reimplimented in Qt and based on mpv.
- https://gitlab.com/mpc-qt/mpc-qt || AUR, AUR
- mpv — Very basic GUI for mpv. Can be launched with
- SMPlayer — Qt multimedia player with extra features (CSS themes, YouTube integration, etc.) based on mpv. It can use MPlayer as alternative backend.
- xt7-player-mpv — Qt/Gambas GUI to mpv with a rich set of configurable options including filters and drivers, ladspa plugins support as well as library/playlist managment, YouTube, online radios, podcasts, DVB-T and more.
Baseados no MPlayer
- GNOME MPlayer — Simple GTK-based GUI for MPlayer.
- KMPlayer — Simple KDE frontend for MPlayer and video player plugin for Konqueror. It can use Phonon as alternative backend.
- KPlayer — Multimedia player for KDE4 using MPlayer as a backend.
- Dragon Player — Simple video player for KDE based on Phonon. Part of the [link quebrado: package not found] group.
- Kaffeine — Very versatile KDE media player that, by default, utilizes VLC as its backend and has excellent support of digital TV (DVB-T, DVB-C, DVB-S).
- Kaku — Highly integrated music player supports different online platform like YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo and more. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://kaku.rocks/ || AUR
- Kodi — Media player and entertainment hub for digital media.
- Minitube — YouTube desktop application written in C++ using Phonon and Qt.
- QMPlay2 — Qt based video player. It can play and stream all formats supported by FFmpeg and libmodplug. It has on integrated module system, which includes a YouTube browser.
- QtAV Player — Simple media player based on QtAV and FFmpeg. Run with
- tvtime — High quality television application for use with video capture cards.
- VLC media player — Middleweight video player with support for a wide variety of audio and video formats.
- xine — Free multimedia player.
Conversores de vídeo
- Avidemux CLI — Free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks.
- FFmpeg — Complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video.
- HandBrake CLI — Simple yet powerful video transcoder ideal for batch mkv/x264 ripping.
- MEncoder — Free command line video decoding, encoding and filtering tool.
- Transcode — Command line tool for video stream processing.
- Ciano — Simple multimedia file converter using FFmpeg and ImageMagick.
- Curlew — Easy to use multimedia converter written in Python and GTK3 and uses FFmpeg.
- FFmpegYAG — Advanced GUI for the popular FFmpeg audio/video encoding tool.
- FF Multi Converter — Simple graphical application which enables you to convert audio, video, image and document files between all popular formats, by utilizing other command-line tools.
- HandBrake — Simple yet powerful video transcoder ideal for batch mkv/x264 ripping. GTK version.
- QWinFF — Qt5 GUI for FFmpeg that can read audio and video files in various formats and convert them into other formats.
- https://qwinff.github.io/ || AUR
- traGtor — Convert all your audio and video files through FFmpeg without using a terminal.
- Transmageddon — Simple python application for transcoding video into formats supported by GStreamer.
- WinFF — Graphical video and audio batch converter using FFmpeg.
Editores de vídeo
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of video editing software.
- Avidemux — Free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks.
- Blender — Fully integrated 3D graphics creation suite with a built-in non-linear video editor.
- Cinelerra (Community Version) — Professional video editing and compositing environment.
- DaVinci Resolve — Proprietary A/V post-production software suite.
- Flowblade — Multitrack non-linear video editor for Linux, designed to provide a fast, robust editing experience.
- Kdenlive — Non-linear video editor designed for basic to semi-professional work.
- Lightworks — Professional proprietary non-linear editing system for editing and mastering digital video in various formats.
- LiVES — Video editor and VJ (live performance) platform.
- http://lives-video.com/ || AUR
- MKVToolNix — A set of CLI tools with a GUI to create, alter and inspect Matroska (MKV, MKA) files.
- Natron — Open-source compositing software. Node-graph based. Similar in functionalities to Adobe After Effects and Nuke by The Foundry.
- Olive — Olive is a free non-linear video editor aiming to provide a fully-featured alternative to high-end professional video editing software.
- OpenShot — Non-linear video editor based on MLT framework.
- Pitivi — Video editor designed to be intuitive and integrate well in the GNOME desktop.
- Shotcut — Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform video editor.
- VidCutter — Fast lossless media cutter + joiner w/ frame-accurate SmartCut options powered by mpv, FFmpeg via a sleek Qt5 GUI.
- Penguin Subtitle Player — Standalone subtitle player that provides a translucent window which always stays on the top so subtitles can be shown on top of the video without blocking anything.
- subdl — Command-line tool for downloading subtitles from opensubtitles.org.
- SubDownloader — Automatic download/upload of subtitles using fast hashing.
- SubtitlesPrinter — Print subtitles above a X-screen, independently of the video player.
Editores de legendas
Veja também Wikipedia:Comparison of subtitle editors.
- Aegisub — Subtitle editor.
- Gaupol — Full-featured subtitle editor.
- Gnome Subtitles — Video subtitle editor for GNOME.
- Jubler — Open-source multiplatform subtitle editor written in Java.
- https://www.jubler.org/ || AUR
- Subtitle Composer — Subtitle editor with Qt 5 based GUI supporting various formats, features different player backends, able to display wave form.
- Subtitle Edit — Subtitle editing program. Written in C# using mono.
- Subtitle Editor — GTK 3 tool to edit subtitles for GNU/Linux/*BSD.
Gravação de tela
- Cheese — Take photos and videos with your webcam, with fun graphical effects.
- fswebcam — Small and simple command line webcam software that generates images for a webcam.
- Guvcview — Simple interface for capturing and viewing video from v4l2 devices.
- http://guvcview.sourceforge.net/ || GTK: , Qt:
- Kamoso — Webcam recorder from KDE community.
- MJPG-streamer — Command line application which can be used to stream M-JPEG over an IP-based network from a webcam to various types of viewers.
- Motion — Highly configurable program that monitors video signals from many types of cameras. It is able to detect if a significant part of the picture has changed; in other words, it can detect motion.
- Pantheon Camera — Camera app designed for elementary OS.
- QtCAM — Webcam software with more than 10 image control settings, extension settings and color space switching.
- v4l2ucp — Universal control panel for V4L2 devices.
- v4l-utils — Provides a series of utilities for media devices.
- Webcamoid — Full featured webcam suite.
- https://webcamoid.github.io/ || AUR
- ZArt — GUI for G'MIC real-time manipulations on the output of a webcam.
Criação de DVD
Veja também Wikipedia:List of DVD authoring applications.
- Bombono DVD — DVD authoring program with nice and clean GUI.
- http://www.bombono.org/ || AUR
- Devede — Program to create VideoDVDs and CDs.
- DVDStyler — DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs.
Gravação de DVD
Miniaturas de vídeo
- vcsi — Create video contact sheets. A video contact sheet is an image composed of video capture thumbnails arranged on a grid.
Gerenciadores de coleção
- Data Crow — Media cataloger and media organizer.
- https://datacrow.net/ || AUR
- FileBot — The ultimate tool for organizing and renaming your movies, tv shows or anime, and music well as downloading subtitles and artwork.
- https://www.filebot.net/ || AUR
- GCstar — GNOME application for organizing various collections (board games, comic books, movies, stamps, etc.).
- http://www.gcstar.org/ || AUR
- Griffith — Movie collection manager application.
- MediaElch — Media manager for Kodi. Information about movies, TV shows, concerts and music are stored as nfo files.
- Tellico — KDE application for organizing various collections (books, video, music, coins, etc.).
- tinyMediaManager — Media management tool to provide metadata for Kodi.
- vMovieDB — Movie collection manager for the Gnome desktop.
Servidores de mídia
- Airsonic — Web-based media streamer, providing ubiquitous access to your music. (Fork of Subsonic.)
- https://airsonic.github.io/ || AUR
- Emby — Proprietary media server, which automatically converts and streams your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
- forked-daapd — DAAP (iTunes) and MPD media server with support for AirPlay devices, Apple Remote, Chromecast, Spotify and internet radio.
- Gerbera — UPnP Media Server to stream your media to devices on your home network. (Fork of MediaTomb.)
- https://gerbera.io/ || AUR
- Icecast — Streaming media (audio/video) server which currently supports Ogg (Vorbis and Theora), Opus, WebM and MP3 streams.
- Jellyfin — Jellyfin is a Free Software Media System that puts you in control of managing and streaming your media.
- https://jellyfin.github.io/ || AUR
- Plex — Proprietary media server, which organizes your personal video, music, and photo collections and streams them to all of your devices.
- https://www.plex.tv/ || AUR
- ReadyMedia — Simple media server software, with the aim of being fully compliant with DLNA/UPnP-AV clients.
- Rygel — UPnP AV MediaServer and MediaRenderer that allows you to easily share audio, video and pictures, and control of media player on your home network.
- Serviio — Proprietary media server, which allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to renderer devices (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player, games console or mobile phone) on your connected home network.
- https://serviio.org/ || AUR
- Subsonic — Proprietary media server to stream from your own computer.
- http://www.subsonic.org/ || AUR
- Tvheadend — TV streaming server and recorder supporting DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T, ATSC, ISDB-T, IPTV, SAT>IP and HDHomeRun as input sources.
- https://tvheadend.org/ || AUR
- Universal Media Server — UPnP media server, which is capable of sharing video, audio and images between most modern devices. (Fork of PS3 Media Server.)
- ExifTool — Command-line application for reading, writing and editing meta information in a wide variety of files.
- Exiv2 — Command line utility to manage image metadata. It provides fast and easy read and write access to the Exif, IPTC and XMP metadata and the ICC Profile embedded within digital images in various formats.
- ffprobe — Gather information from multimedia streams and print it in human- and machine-readable fashion.
- jhead — Exif jpeg header manipulation tool.
- MediaConch — Implementation checker, policy checker, reporter, and fixer.
- https://mediaarea.net/MediaConch || CLI: AUR, GUI: AUR
- MediaInfo — Convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
- https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo || CLI: , GUI:
- pyExifToolGUI — Graphical frontend for ExifTool, which reads and writes all kind of metadata tags from/to image files.
- sndfile-info — Obtaining information about the contents of an audio file.
Gerenciadores de dispositivos móveis
- Android File Transfer — Interactive Media Transfer Protocol client with Qt5 GUI.
- gnokii — Tools and user space driver for use with mobile phones.
- gMTP — Simple MP3 and media player client for Media Transfer Protocol.
- GNOME Phone Manager — Control your mobile phone from your GNOME desktop.
- gtkpod — GUI for Apple's iPod using GTK. It allows you to import your existing iTunes database, add songs, podcasts, videos and cover art, and to edit ID3 tags.
- KDE Connect — Aims to communicate all your devices.
- Modem Manager GUI — Control EDGE/3G/4G broadband modem specific functions.
- Wammu — Manage data in your cell phone such as contacts, calendar or messages.
- https://wammu.eu/ || AUR
Gravação de discos óticos
Comandos do shell
See the main article: Command-line shell.
See also Wikipedia:Comparison of command shells.
Emuladores de terminal
Terminal emulators show a GUI Window that contains a terminal. Most emulate Xterm, which in turn emulates VT102, which emulates typewriter. For further background information, see Wikipedia:Terminal emulator.
For a comprehensive list, see Wikipedia:List of terminal emulators.
- Alacritty — A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator.
- aterm — Xterm replacement with transparency support. It has been deprecated in favour of urxvt since 2008.
- Cool Retro Term — A good looking terminal emulator which mimics the old cathode display.
- CuteCom — A graphical serial terminal.
- Eterm — Terminal emulator intended as a replacement for xterm and designed for the Enlightenment desktop.
- Hyper — A terminal with JS/CSS support.
- kitty — A modern, hackable, featureful, OpenGL based terminal emulator
- mlterm — A multi-lingual terminal emulator supporting various character sets and encodings in the world.
- PuTTY — Highly configurable ssh/telnet/serial console program.
- QTerminal — Lightweight Qt-based terminal emulator.
- rxvt — Popular replacement for xterm.
- http://rxvt.sourceforge.net/ || AUR
- shellinabox — A web-based SSH Terminal
- st — Simple terminal implementation for X.
- http://st.suckless.org || AUR
- Terminology — Terminal emulator by the Enlightenment project team with innovative features: file thumbnails and media play like a media player.
- urxvt — Highly extendable (with Perl) unicode enabled rxvt-clone terminal emulator featuring tabbing, url launching, a Quake style drop-down mode and pseudo-transparency.
- xterm — Simple terminal emulator for the X Window System. It provides DEC VT102 and Tektronix 4014 compatible terminals for programs that can't use the window system directly.
- Yakuake — Drop-down terminal (Quake style) emulator based on Konsole.
Baseados no VTE
VTE (Virtual Terminal Emulator) is a widget developed during early GNOME days for use in the GNOME Terminal. It has since given birth to many terminals with similar capabilities.
- Deepin Terminal — Terminal emulation application for Deepin desktop.
- evilvte — Very lightweight and highly customizable terminal emulator with support for tabs, auto-hiding and different encodings.
- http://calno.com/evilvte/ || AUR
- Germinal — Minimalist terminal emulator which provides a borderless maximized terminal, attached to a tmux session by default, hence providing tabs and panels.
- GNOME Terminal — A terminal emulator included in the GNOME desktop with support for Unicode and pseudo-transparency.
- Guake — Drop-down terminal for the GNOME desktop.
- k3rmit — A VTE-based terminal emulator that aims to be simple, fast and effective.
- LXTerminal — Desktop independent terminal emulator for LXDE.
- Pantheon Terminal — A super lightweight, beautiful, and simple terminal emulator. It's designed to be setup with sane defaults and little to no configuration.
- ROXTerm — Tabbed terminal emulator with a small footprint.
- sakura — Terminal emulator based on GTK and VTE.
- Terminator — Terminal emulator supporting multiple resizable terminal panels.
- Termite — Keyboard-centric VTE-based terminal, aimed at use within a window manager with tiling and/or tabbing support.
- Tilda — Configurable drop down terminal emulator.
- Tilix — Tiling terminal emulator for GNOME.
- tinyterm — Very lightweight terminal emulator based on VTE.
- Xfce Terminal — Terminal emulator included in the Xfce desktop with support for a colorized prompt and a tabbed interface.
Baseados no KMS
The following terminal emulators are based on the kernel mode setting that could be invoked without X.
- KMSCON — A KMS/DRM-based system console(getty) with an integrated terminal emulator for Linux operating systems.
Baseados no framebuffer
In the GNU/Linux world, the framebuffer can refer to a virtual device in the Linux kernel (fbdev) or the virtual framebuffer system for X (xvfb). This section mainly lists the terminal emulators based on the in-kernel virtual device, i.e. fbdev.
- yaft — A simple terminal emulator for living without X, with UCS2 glyphs, wallpaper and 256color support.
Paginadores de terminal
See also Wikipedia:Terminal pager.
- more — A simple and feature-light pager. It is a part of util-linux.
- less — A program similar to more, but with support for both forward and backward scrolling, as well as partial loading of files.
- most — A pager with support for multiple windows, left and right scrolling, and built-in colour support
- mcview — A pager with mouse and colour support. It is bundled with midnight commander.
Multiplexadores de terminal
See also Wikipedia:Terminal multiplexer.
- abduco — Tool for session attach and detach support which allows a process to run independently from its controlling terminal.
- byobu — An GPLv3 licensed addon for tmux or screen. It requires a terminal multiplexer installed.
- dvtm — dwm-style window manager in the console.
- GNU Screen — Full-screen window manager that multiplexes a physical terminal.
- mtm — Simple terminal multiplexer with just four commands: change focus, split, close, and screen redraw.
- tmux — BSD licensed terminal multiplexer.
Gerenciadores de arquivos
See also Wikipedia:Comparison of file managers.
- Clex — File manager with full-screen user interface
- http://www.clex.sk/ || AUR
- ded — directory editor, file manager similar to Emacs dired
- Last File Manager — Powerful file manager written in Python 3 with a curses interface.
- lf — Terminal file manager written in Go using server/client architecture.
- Midnight Commander — Console-based, dual-paneled file manager.
- nffm — "Nothing Fancy File Manager", a mouseless ncurses file manager written in C.
- nnn — Tiny, lightning fast, feature-packed file manager.
- fff — A simple file manager written in Bash.
- Pilot — File manager that comes with the Alpine email client.
- Ranger — Console-based file manager with vi bindings, customizability, and lots of features.
- Vifm — Ncurses-based two-panel file manager with vi-like keybindings.
- Caja — The file manager for the MATE desktop.
- Deepin File Manager — File manager developed for Deepin.
- Dolphin — File manager included in the KDE desktop.
- Gentoo — A lightweight file manager for GTK.
- GNOME Files — Extensible, heavyweight file manager used by default in GNOME with support for custom scripts.
- Konqueror — File manager and web browser for the KDE desktop.
- Liri Files — The file manager for Liri.
- Nemo — Nemo is the file manager of the Cinnamon desktop. A fork of Nautilus.
- Pantheon Files — File browser designed for elementary OS.
- PathFinder — File browser that comes with the FOX toolkit.
- PCManFM — Very fast and lightweight file manager which can also optionally manage the desktop icons and background.
- qtFM — Small, lightweight filemanager for Linux desktops based on pure Qt.
- https://qtfm.eu/ || AUR
- ROX — Small and fast file manager which can optionally manage the desktop background and panels.
- Thunar — File manager that can be run as a daemon with excellent start up and directory load times.
Note that some of these twin-panel file managers can also be set to have only one pane.
- Double Commander — File manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
- https://doublecmd.sourceforge.io/ || GTK: , Qt5:
- emelFM2 — File manager that implements the popular two-panel design.
- GNOME Commander — A dual-paned file manager for the GNOME Desktop.
- https://gcmd.github.io/ || AUR
- Krusader — Advanced twin panel (Midnight Commander style) file manager for the KDE desktop.
- muCommander — A lightweight, cross-platform file manager with a dual-pane interface written in Java.
- http://www.mucommander.com/ || AUR
- SpaceFM — GTK multi-panel tabbed file manager.
- Sunflower — Small and highly customizable twin-panel file manager for Linux with support for plugins.
- http://sunflower-fm.org/ || AUR
- trolCommander — Lightweight, dual-pane file manager written in Java. Fork of muCommander.
- Tux Commander — Windowed file manager with two panels side by side similar to popular Total Commander or Midnight Commander file managers.
- Worker — Fast, lightweight and feature-rich file manager for the X Window System.
- Xfe — Microsoft Explorer-like file manager for X (X File Explorer).
- http://roland65.free.fr/xfe/ || AUR
Gerenciamento de lixeira
- trash-cli — A command-line interface implementing FreeDesktop.org's Trash specification.
Sincronização de arquivos
- DirSync Pro — Small, but powerful utility for file and folder synchronization.
- https://dirsyncpro.org/ || AUR
- FreeFileSync — Folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- git-annex — Manage files with git, without checking the file contents into git.
- hsync — Command line program to sync only those files that have been renamed/moved but otherwise unchanged. It works by issuing simple move operations at the destination without actually transferring the files, and is meant to be used in conjunction with other synchronization programs that lack this capability.
- rclone — Command line program to sync files and directories to and from Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Yandex Disk and many other cloud storage services as well as between local paths.
- rsync — File transfer program that uses the "rsync algorithm" which provides a very fast method for bringing remote files into sync. It does this by sending just the differences in the files across the link, without requiring that both sets of files are present at one of the ends of the link beforehand.
- SparkleShare — File sharing and collaboration application written in C#. It can sync with any Git server over SSH.
- Syncthing — Continuous file synchronization program. It synchronizes files between two or more computers in a simple way without advanced configuration.
- https://syncthing.net/ || Web: , GTK:
- Syncany — Cloud storage and filesharing application with a focus on security and abstraction of storage.
- https://www.syncany.org/ || AUR
- Synkron — Application that helps you keep your files and folders always updated. You can easily sync your documents, music or pictures to have their latest versions everywhere.
- Unison — File synchronization tool that allows two replicas of a collection of files and directories to be stored on different hosts (or different disks on the same host), modified separately, and then brought up to date by propagating the changes in each replica to the other.
Ferramentas de arquivamento e compressão
For archiving and compression command-line tools, see Archiving and compression.
Gerenciadores de arquivamento
- Ark — Archiving tool included in the KDE desktop.
- Engrampa — Archive manager for MATE
- GNOME Archive Manager — Archive manager included in the GNOME desktop (previously File Roller).
- p7zip-gui — The GUI belonging to the p7zip software.
- PeaZip — Open source file and archive manager.
- https://www.peazip.org/peazip-linux.html || GTK: AUR[link quebrado: package not found], Qt: AUR[link quebrado: package not found]
- Squeeze — Featherweight front-end for commandline archiving tools.
- Xarchiver — Lightweight desktop independent archive manager built with GTK.
- https://github.com/ib/xarchiver || GTK 3: , GTK 2:
Comparação, diff, merge
For managing pacnew/pacsave files, specialised tools exist. See Pacnew and Pacsave files#Managing .pac* files.
- colordiff — A Perl script wrapper for 'diff' that produces the same output but with pretty 'syntax' highlighting.
- Diffuse — Small and simple text merge tool written in Python.
- diffr — A Rust utility to pretty-print diff with highlighting at word-level for ease of review.
- KDiff3 — File and directory diff and merge tool for the KDE desktop.
- Kompare — GUI front-end program for viewing and merging differences between source files. It supports a variety of diff formats and provides many options to customize the information level displayed.
- Meld — Visual diff and merge tool that can compare files, directories, and version controlled projects.
- xxdiff — A graphical browser for file and directory differences.
- http://furius.ca/xxdiff/ || AUR
- ydiff — A Python wrapper to get highlighted diff output from stdin or VCS-tracked file/dirs, in either unfied or side-by-side view.
Renomeadores em lote
- GPRename — GTK batch renamer for files and directories.
- KRename — Very powerful batch file renamer for the KDE desktop.
- metamorphose2 — wxPython based batch renamer with support for regular expressions, renaming multimedia files according to their metadata, etc.
- rename.pl — Batch renamer based on perl regex.
- Thunar Bulk Rename — Change the name of multiple files at once using some criterion that applies to at least one of the files. Run with
Busca de arquivos
This section lists utilities for file searching based on filename, file path or metadata. For full-text searching, see the next section.
See find and its alternatives.
- Catfish — Versatile file searching tool by Xfce, can be powered by find, locate and Zeitgeist.
- GNOME Search Tool — GNOME utility to search for files, depends on GNOME/Files.
- KFind — Search tool for KDE to find files by name, type or content. Has internal search and supports locate.
- MATE Search Tool — MATE utility to search for files.
- regexxer — Interactive search and replace tool featuring Perl-style regular expressions.
- Searchmonkey — Powerful GUI search utility for matching regex patterns.
Indexadores de arquivos
These programs index your files to allow for quick searching.
- Basenji — Volume indexing tool designed for easy and fast indexing of CD/DVD and other type of volume collections.
- fsearch — A fast file search utility for Unix-like systems based on GTK 3.
Busca de texto
Indexadores de texto
- DocFetcher — Graphical Java desktop search application.
- Recoll — Full text search tool based on Xapian, has CLI and GUI.
- Tracker — All-in-one indexer, search tool and metadata database, used by GNOME Documents, Music, Photos and Videos.
- Zeitgeist — Event aggregation framework for the user's activities and notifications (files opened, websites visited, conversations had, etc.), has several third-party front-ends.
- GitLab — Project management and code hosting application.
- Gitea — Painless self-hosted Git service. Community managed fork of Gogs.
Code forge clients
- git-open — Open a repo website (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket) in your browser
- hub — cli interface for Github.
- lab — A hub-like tool for GitLab
- snippet — A terminal based interface to create a new GitLab snippet
Sistemas de controle de versão
- Bazaar — Distributed version control system that helps you track project history over time and to collaborate easily with others.
- CVS — Concurrent Versions System, a client-server revision control system.
- Darcs — Distributed revision control system that was designed to replace traditional, centralized source control systems such as CVS and Subversion.
- Fossil — Distributed VCS with bug tracking, wiki, forum, and technotes.
- Git — Distributed revision control and source code management system with an emphasis on speed.
- Mercurial — Distributed version control system written in Python and similar in many ways to Git.
- Subversion — Full-featured centralized version control system originally designed to be a better CVS.
Automação de compilação
- Apache Ant — Java library and command-line tool whose mission is to drive processes described in build files as targets and extension points dependent upon each other.
- Apache Maven — Build automation tool used primarily for Java.
- CMake — Family of tools designed to build, test and package software.
- GNU make — GNU make utility to maintain groups of programs.
- https://www.gnu.org/software/make/ || (part of )
- Gradle — Powerful build system for the JVM.
- Phing — PHP program designed to automate tasks of all kinds.
- https://www.phing.info/ || AUR
Ambiente de desenvolvimento integrado (IDE)
- Anjuta — Versatile IDE with project management, an application wizard, an interactive debugger, a source editor, version control support and many more tools.
- http://www.aptana.com/ || AUR
- Bluefish — Powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. It supports many programming and markup languages.
- Code::Blocks — C, C++ and Fortran IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable.
- CLion — A cross-platform IDE for C and C++.
- CodeLite — Open source and cross-platform C/C++/PHP and Node.js IDE written in C++ .
- https://codelite.org/ || AUR
- Cloud9 — State-of-the-art IDE that runs in your browser and lives in the cloud, allowing you to run, debug and deploy applications from anywhere, anytime.
- https://c9.io/ || AUR
- Eclipse — IDE for Java, C/C++, PHP, Perl and Python with subversion support and task management.
- Eric — Full-featured Python and Ruby IDE written in PyQt5.
- Gambas — IDE based on a Basic interpreter with object extensions.
- Geany — Small and lightweight IDE with many supported many programming and markup languages including C, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal.
- GNOME Builder — Tool to write and contribute to great GNOME-based applications.
- KDevelop — Feature-full, plugin extensible IDE for C/C++ and other programming languages.
- Komodo Edit — A free, multi-language editor.
- Lazarus — Delphi (Object Pascal) compatible IDE for Rapid Application Development. It has variety of components ready for use and a graphical form designer to easily create complex graphical user interfaces.
- LiteIDE — Simple Go IDE.
- MonoDevelop — Cross-platform IDE targeted for the Mono and .NET frameworks.
- https://www.monodevelop.com/ || AUR
- MPLAB — IDE for Microchip PIC and dsPIC development.
- https://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/ || AUR AUR
- Qt Creator — Lightweight, cross-platform C++ integrated development environment with a focus on Qt.
- Theia — Eclipse Theia is a free and open-source IDE for desktop and web applications. It is implemented in TypeScript, is based on Visual Studio Code, and emphasizes extensibility. It can be run as a web or a desktop application.
- https://theia-ide.org/ || AUR
IDEs do Java
- BlueJ — Fully featured Java IDE used mainly for educational and beginner purposes.
- https://bluej.org/ || AUR
- IntelliJ IDEA — IDE for Java, Groovy and other programming languages with advanced refactoring features.
IDEs do Python
- Ninja-IDE — IDE for Python development.
- http://ninja-ide.org/ || AUR
- PyCharm — Python IDE with support for code analysis, debugging, unit testing, version control and web development with Django.
- Spyder — Scientific Python Development Environment providing MATLAB-like features.
- Thonny — Python IDE for beginners.
- https://thonny.org/ || AUR
- WingIDE — Proprietary Python development environment. It is fully featured and meant for professional use.
- http://www.wingware.com || AUR
- Etoys — Educational tool and media-rich authoring environment for teaching children.
- http://squeakland.org/ || AUR
- KTurtle — Educational programming environment that aims to make learning how to program as easily as possible. Part of [link quebrado: package not found].
- Processing — Playground for teaching non-programmers the fundamentals of computer programming in a visual context.
- https://processing.org/ || AUR
- Scratch — Programming system and content development tool for educational and entertainment purposes, such as creating interactive projects and simple sprite-based games. It is used primarly by unskilled users (such as children) as an entry to event-driven programming.
- Accerciser — Interactive Python accessibility explorer. It uses the AT-SPI library to inspect, examine, and interact with widgets, allowing you to check if an application is providing correct information to assistive technologies and automated testing frameworks.
- Bustle — Draws sequence diagrams of D-Bus activity. It shows signal emissions, method calls and their corresponding returns, with time stamps for each individual event and the duration of each method call.
- Data Display Debugger — Graphical front-end for command-line debuggers such as GDB.
- D-Feet — Easy to use D-Bus debugger to inspect D-Bus interfaces of running programs and invoke methods on those interfaces.
- GammaRay — Qt-application inspection and manipulation tool.
- KCachegrind — Profile data visualization tool, used to determine the most time consuming execution parts of program.
- KDbg — Graphical user interface to GDB, the GNU debugger. It provides an intuitive interface for setting breakpoints, inspecting variables, and stepping through code.
- Massif-Visualizer — Visualizer for Valgrind Massif data files.
- Nemiver — Easy to use standalone C/C++ debugger (GDB front-end) that integrates well in the GNOME environment.
- Qt QDbusViewer — Tool to introspect D-Bus objects and messages.
- scanmem — Debugging utility designed to isolate the address of an arbitrary variable in an executing process.
- https://github.com/scanmem/scanmem || CLI: , GUI:
- Sysprof — Profiling tool that helps in finding the functions in which a program uses most of its time.
Análise léxica e sintática
- flex — A tool for generating text-scanning programs, alternative to Lex.
- Berkeley Yacc — Berkeley reimplementation of the Unix parser generator Yacc.
- GNU Bison — The GNU general-purpose parser generator, alternative to byacc.
And then there are also:
- ANTLR — Parser generator, written in Java, for parsing structured text or binary files.
- LPeg — Pattern-matching library, based on PEGs, for Lua.
- peg/leg — Recursive-descent parser generators for C.
- Ragel — Compiles finite state machines from regular languages into executable C, C++, Objective-C, or D code.
- FLUID — FLTK GUI designer.
- Glade — Create or open user interface designs for GTK applications.
- KUIViewer — Quick viewer for Qt Designer UI File.
- Qt Designer — Tool for designing and building graphical user interfaces (GUIs) with Qt Widgets.
See also Wikipedia:Comparison of hex editors.
- Bless — High quality, full featured hex editor.
- GHex — Hex editor for GNOME, which allows the user to load data from any file, view and edit it in either hex or ascii.
- hyx — Minimalistic but powerful console hex editor.
- https://yx7.cc/code/ || AUR
- Okteta — KDE hex editor for viewing and editing the raw data of files.
- gron — gron transforms JSON into discrete assignments to make it easier to grep.
- jid — JSON incremental digger
- jo — A command to create JSON.
- https://github.com/jpmens/jo || AUR
- jq — Command-line JSON processor
- jsawk — Like awk, but for JSON.
- jshon — A JSON parser for the shell.
- the Elvish shell has built-in support for JSON
See also Wikipedia:Literate programming.
- Noweb — A Simple, Extensible Tool for Literate Programming build against ICON libs and texlive
- nuweb — A Simple Literate Programming Tool
- ArgoUML — UML modeling tool with support for all standard UML 1.4 diagrams.
- http://argouml.tigris.org/ || AUR
- Eclipse Modeling Tools — Tools and runtimes for building model-based applications.
- https://www.eclipse.org/ || AUR
- Modelio — Modeling environment supporting the main standards: UML, BPMN, MDA, SysML.
- https://www.modelio.org/ || AUR
- Papyrus — Model-based engineering tool based on Eclipse.
- PlantUML — Tool to create UML diagrams from a plain text language.
- PlantUML QEditor — PlantUML editor written in Qt.
- Umbrello — Unified Modelling Language (UML) diagram program based on KDE Technology.
- UML Designer — Graphical tool based on Eclipse to edit and visualize UML models.
- http://www.umldesigner.org/ || AUR
- UMLet — UML tool with a simple user interface: draw UML diagrams fast, build sequence and activity diagrams from plain text, export diagrams to eps, pdf, jpg, svg, and clipboard, share diagrams using Eclipse, and create new, custom UML elements.
- http://umlet.com/ || AUR
- UML/INTERLIS-editor — Facilitate the application of the model driven approach to a greater number of users.
- http://www.umleditor.org/ || AUR
- Violet — Very easy to learn and use UML editor that draws nice-looking diagrams.
- Devhelp — Developer tool for browsing and searching API documentation.
- Doc Browser — API documentation browser with support for DevDocs and Hoogle.
- Qt Assistant — Tool for viewing on-line documentation in Qt help file format.
- quickDocs — Fast developer docs reader for reading Valadoc and DevDocs.
- Zeal — Offline API documentation browser for software developers.
- https://zealdocs.org/ || AUR
Sistemas de rastreamento de problemas
- Bugzilla — Bug tracker from Mozilla.
- Flyspray — Lightweight, web-based bug tracking system written in PHP
- MantisBT — Web-based issue tracking system
- https://www.mantisbt.org/ || AUR
- Redmine — A flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
- Request Tracker (RT) — The leading open-source issue tracking system.
- Trac — Trac Integrated SCM & Project Management using Apache & Subversion.
- https://trac.edgewall.org/ || AUR
See also Git server#Advanced web applications.
Revisão de código
- Gerrit — A web-based code review tool built on top of the Git version control system
- GitLab also supports code reviews.
See also Wikipedia:List of tools for code review.
Desenvolvimento de jogos
See also Wikipedia:List of game engines.
- GDevelop — Game creator designed to be used by everyone - no programming skills required.
- https://gdevelop-app.com/ || AUR
- Godot — Advanced, feature-packed, multi-platform 2D and 3D game engine. Create games with ease, using Godot's unique approach to game development.
- https://godotengine.org/ || AUR
- LibreSprite — Animated sprite editor and pixel art tool lets you create 2D animations for videogames.
- Tiled — General purpose 2D level editor with powerful tile map editing features. It’s built to be easy to use and is suitable for many type of games.
Gerenciadores de repositórios
- Nexus 2 — Nexus 2 Repository Manager (OSS)
- Nexus 3 — Nexus 3 Repository OSS
- Artifactory — Artifactory is an advanced Binary Repository Manager for use by build tools, dependency management tools and build servers
Entrada de texto
Seletores de caractere
- GNOME Characters — Character map application for GNOME.
- gucharmap — GTK 3 character selector for GNOME.
- KCharSelect — Tool to select special characters from all installed fonts and copy them into the clipboard. Part of link quebrado: package not found]. [
Teclado dentro da tela
- CellWriter — Grid-entry handwriting recognition input panel.
- eekboard — Easy to use virtual keyboard toolkit.
- Florence — Extensible scalable on-screen virtual keyboard for GNOME that stays out of your way when not needed.
- Onboard — Onscreen keyboard useful for tablet PC users and for mobility impaired users.
- qtvkbd — Virtual keyboard written in Qt, a fork of kvkbd.
- QVKbd — Virtual keyboard written in Qt.
- Squeekboard — GTK 3 virtual keyboard for Wayland, written in Rust/C.
- theShell On Screen Keyboard — Touchscreen keyboard for theShell.
- xvkbd — Virtual keyboard for X window system.
Alternadores de layout de teclado
- fbxkb — A NETWM compliant keyboard indicator and switcher. It shows a flag of current keyboard in a systray area and allows you to switch to another one.
- xxkb — A lightweight keyboard layout indicator and switcher.
- qxkb — A keyboard switcher written in Qt.
- X Neural Switcher — A text analyser, it detects the language of the input and corrects the keyboard layout if needed.
- https://xneur.ru/ || AUR, AUR (GUI)
Gerenciadores de atalhos
Métodos de entrada
See the main article: Internationalization#Input methods.
Ferramentas de particionamento
Ferramentas de formatação
Ferramentas de clonagem
Ferramentas de montagem
See also udisks#Mount helpers.
- 9mount — Mount 9p filesystems.
- cryptmount — Mount an encrypted file system as a regular user.
- KDiskFree — Displays information about hard disks and other storage devices. It also allows to mount and unmount drives and view them in a file manager.
- https://www.kde.org/applications/system/kdiskfree/[link inativo 2020-08-02 ⓘ] ||
- ldm — A lightweight daemon that mounts drives automagically using udev
- pmount — Mount source as a regular user to an automatically created destination
- pmount-safe-removal — Mount removable devices as regular user with safe removal
- udevil — Mounts removable devices as a regular user, show device info, and monitor device changes. Only depends on udev and glib.
- zulucrypt — A GUI frontend for cryptsetup to create, manage and mount encrypted volumes; supports encfs as well
Exibição de uso do disco
- duc — A library and suite of tools for inspecting disk usage.
- https://duc.zevv.nl/ || AUR
- Filelight — Disk usage analyzer that creates an interactive map of concentric, segmented rings that help visualise disk usage on your computer.
- GNOME Disk Usage Analyzer — Disk usage analyzer for the GNOME desktop to check folder sizes and available disk space.
- Graphical Disk Map — Disk usage analyzer that draws a map of rectangles sized according to file or dir sizes.
- gt5 — Diff-capable "du-browser".
- http://gt5.sourceforge.net || AUR
- MATE Disk Usage Analyzer — Disk usage analyzing tool for MATE Desktop.
- ncdu — Simple ncurses disk usage analyzer.
- qdirstat — Qt-based directory statistics (KDirStat/K4DirStat without any KDE - from the original KDirStat author).
Status de integridade do disco
Ferramentas de recuperação de arquivos
Limpeza de disco
- BleachBit — Frees disk space and guards your privacy; frees cache, deletes cookies, clears Internet history, shreds temporary files, deletes logs, and discards junk you didn't know was there.
- fdupes — Program for identifying or deleting duplicate files residing within specified directories.
- fslint — A utility to find and clean various forms of lint on a filesystem.
- gconf-cleaner — cleans up the unknown/invalid GConf keys that still sitting down on your GConf database.
- rmlint — Tool to quickly find (and optionally remove) duplicate files and other lint.
- https://github.com/sahib/rmlint || CLI: , GUI:
- Sweeper — System cleaning utility for KDE.
Gravação de imagem de disco
- Deepin Boot Maker — Tool to make boot disk for Deepin OS.
- Etcher — Flash OS images to SD cards & USB drives, safely and easily. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://etcher.io/ || AUR
- Fedora Media Writer — Tool that helps users put Fedora images on their portable drives such as flash disks.
- GNOME MultiWriter — Write an ISO file to multiple USB devices at once.
- ISOImageWriter — Tool to write a .iso file to a USB disk.
- LiveUSB Install — Install various Linux distributions and operating systems on removable flash drive or external disk drive.
- http://live.learnfree.eu/ || AUR
- MultiBootUSB — Install multiple live Linux on a USB disk non destructively and option to uninstall distros.
- http://multibootusb.org/ || AUR
- MultiSystem — GUI tool to create a USB system that can boot multiple distro's.
- http://liveusb.info/ || AUR
- SUSE Studio ImageWriter — Utility for writing raw disk images & hybrid isos to USB keys.
- UNetbootin — Installs Linux/BSD distributions to a partition or USB drive.
- WoeUSB — Simple tool to create USB stick windows installer from an ISO image or a real DVD. (Fork of WinUSB).
- windows2usb — Windows 7/8/8.1/10 ISO to Flash Drive burning utility for Linux with MBR/GPT, BIOS/UEFI, FAT32/NTFS support
Gerenciadores de tarefas
- Deepin System Monitor — Monitor system process status for Deepin desktop.
- GNOME System Monitor — System monitor for GNOME to view and manage system resources.
- GNOME Usage — View information about use of system resources, like memory and disk space.
- htop — Simple, ncurses interactive process viewer.
- Linux Process Explorer — Graphical process explorer for Linux.
- LXTask — Lightweight task manager for LXDE.
- qps — Lightweight task manager for LXQt.
- https://github.com/lxqt/qps || AUR
- MATE System Monitor — System monitor for MATE.
- Task Manager — GTK2/GTK3 based process manager with basic system resource monitor for Xfce.
Monitoradores do sistema
See also Category:Monitoring.
- Conky — Lightweight, scriptable system monitor.
- Collectd — Simple, extensible system monitoring daemon based on rrdtool. It has a small footprint and can be set up either stand-alone or as a server/client application.
- collectl — Collectl is a light-weight performance monitoring tool capable of reporting interactively as well as logging to disk. It reports statistics on cpu, disk, infiniband, lustre, memory, network, nfs, process, quadrics, slabs and more in easy to read format.
- dstat — Versatile resource statistics tool.
- Fsniper — Daemon to run scripts based on changes in files monitored by inotify.
- glances — CLI curses-based monitoring tool in Python.
- kmon — Linux kernel manager and activity monitor.
- netdata — Web-based real-time performance monitor.
- Telegraf — Agent written in Go for collecting, processing, aggregating, and writing metrics.
- Sysstat — Collection of resource monitoring tools: iostat, isag, mpstat, pidstat, sadf, sar.
- xosview — System monitor that resembles gr_osview from SGI IRIX.
- zps — A small utility for listing and reaping zombie processes on GNU/Linux.
- https://github.com/orhun/zps || AUR
Monitoradores de sensores do hardware
Visualizadores de informações do sistema
- alsi — A system information tool for Arch Linux. It can be configured for every other system without even touching the source code of the script.
- archey3 — Python script to display system infomation alongside the Arch Linux logo.
- dmidecode — It reports information about your system's hardware as described in your system BIOS according to the SMBIOS/DMI standard.
- hwdetect — Simple script to list modules that are exported in
- hwinfo — Powerful hardware detection tool come from openSUSE.
- inxi — A script to get system information.
- https://github.com/smxi/inxi || AUR
- neofetch — A fast, highly customizable system info script that supports displaying images with w3m.
- nmon — Console based application for monitoring various system components.
- pfetch — A pretty system information tool written in POSIX sh.
- screenfetch — Similar to archey but has an option to take a screenshot. Written in bash.
- hardinfo — A small application that displays information about your hardware and operating system, it looks like the Device Manager in Windows.
- i-Nex — An application that gathers information for hardware components available on your system and displays it using an user interface similar to the popular Windows tool CPU-Z.
- http://i-nex.linux.pl/ || AUR
- lshw — A small tool to provide detailed information on the hardware configuration of the machine with CLI and GTK interfaces.
- KDE Info Center — Centralized and convenient overview of system information for KDE.
- https://www.kde.org/applications/system/kinfocenter/[link inativo 2020-03-30 ⓘ] ||
- USBView — Display the topology of devices on the USB bus.
Visualizadores de log do sistema
- GNOME Logs — Viewer for the systemd journal. Part of .
- GNOME System Log — System log viewer for GNOME.
- KSystemLog — System log viewer tool for KDE.
- MATE System Log — System log viewer for MATE.
- Pacman Log Viewer — Tool used to inspect pacman log file, in particular it lists installed, removed and upgraded packages letting you to filter by package's name and/or date.
- https://www.opendesktop.org/content/show.php?content=150484[link inativo 2020-08-02 ⓘ] ||
Visualizadores de fontes
See also Wikipedia:Font management software.
- Font Manager — Simple font management for GTK desktop environments.
- Fonty Python — Manage, view and find your fonts.
- GNOME Fonts — Font viewer for GNOME.
- KFontview — KDE application to view and install different types of fonts.
- MATE Font Viewer — Font viewer for MATE.
- Waterfall — GTK application to view all characters of font in all sizes.
Visualizadores de ajuda
Agendadores de comando
See also Cron.
- FcronQ — Fcron GUI, an advanced periodic command scheduler.
- http://fcronq.xavion.name/ || AUR
- GNOME Schedule — Graphical interface to crontab and at for GNOME.
- KCron — Tool for KDE to run applications in the background at regular intervals. It's a graphical interface to the Cron command.
- KTimer — Little tool for KDE to execute programs after some time. It allows you to enter several tasks and to set a timer for each of them. The timers for each task can be started, stopped, changed, or looped.
Temporalizadores de desligamento
- GShutdown — Advanced shutdown utility which allows you to schedule the shutdown or the restart of your computer, or logout your actual session.
- Hsiu-Ming's Timer — Graphical shutdown timer, which enables you to shutdown, turn off monitor, reboot or play sound after a period of time.
- KShutdown — Graphical shutdown utility, which allows you to turn off or suspend a computer at a specified time. It features various time and delay options, command-line support, and notifications.
Sincronização do relógio
See Time synchronization.
Gerenciamento de tela
Gerenciamento de luz de fundo
Gerenciamento de cor
Gerenciamento da impressora
Gerenciamento de bluetooth
Gerenciamento de energia
Gerenciamento de pacotes
Documentos e textos
Editores de texto
See also Wikipedia:Comparison of text editors.
Some of the lighter-weight Integrated development environments can also serve as text editors.
- dte — Small, easy to use editor with multi-tabbed interface, syntax highlighting, ctags navigation, etc.
- e3 — Tiny editor without dependencies, written in assembly.
- ee — Classic curse-based text editor. Born in HP-UX, used in FreeBSD.
- JED — Text editor that makes extensive use of the S-Lang library. Includes a console version (jed) and an X-window version (xjed).
- http://jedsoft.org/jed/ || AUR
- JOE (Joe's Own Editor) — Terminal-based text editor designed to be easy to use.
- mcedit — Useful text editor that comes with Midnight Commander file manager.
- micro — Modern and intuitive terminal-based text editor, written in go and extensible through plugins.
- Minimum Profit — Text editor for programmers.
- nano — Console text editor based on pico with on-screen key bindings help.
- ne — Minimalist text editor with Windows-like key-bindings.
- http://ne.di.unimi.it/ || AUR
- slap — Sublime-like terminal-based text editor.
- Tilde — Intuitive text editor with Windows-like key bindings.
- https://os.ghalkes.nl/tilde/ || AUR
- Acme — Minimalist and flexible programming environment developed by Rob Pike for the Plan 9 operating system.
- Adie — Fast and convenient programming text editor.
- Atom — Promising text editor developed by GitHub. With support for plug-ins written in Node.js and embedded Git Control.
- Beaver — GTK editor designed to be modular, lightweight and stylish.
- http://brackets.io/ || AUR
- Deepin Editor — Simple text editor for Deepin desktop.
- Ecrire — Simple text editor based on EFL.
- Editra — Text editor with an implementation that focuses on creating an easy to use interface and features that aid in code development.
- http://editra.org/ || AUR
- Enki — Text editor for programmers.
- http://enki-editor.org/ || AUR
- FeatherPad — Minimal Qt5 plain text editor featuring a native dark theme and support for tabs, printing and syntax highlighting.
- FLTK Editor — Simple text editor application for FLTK.
- https://www.fltk.org/ || AUR
- gedit — GTK editor for the GNOME desktop with syntax highlighting, automatic indentation, matching brackets, etc., and a number of add-ons to increase functionality.
- Gobby — Collaborative editor supporting multiple documents in one session and a multi-user chat.
- Howl — General purpose, fast and lightweight editor with a keyboard-centric minimalistic user interface.
- jEdit — Text editor for programmers, written in Java.
- JuffEd — Simple tabbed text editor with syntax highlighting, written in Qt.
- Kate — Full-featured programmer's editor for the KDE desktop with MDI and a filesystem browser.
- KWrite — Lightweight text editor for the KDE desktop that uses the same editor widget as Kate.
- L3afpad — Simple text editor forked from Leafpad, supports GTK 3.
- Leafpad — Notepad clone for GTK that emphasizes simplicity.
- Light Table — Next generation code editor that connects you to your creation with instant feedback.
- http://lighttable.com/ || AUR or AUR
- Liri Text — Text editor for Liri.
- medit — Programming and around-programming text editor.
- Mousepad — Fast text editor for the Xfce Desktop Environment.
- NEdit — Text editor for the Motif environment.
- NFO Viewer — Simple viewer for NFO files.
- Notepadqq — Qt-based, Notepad++-like text editor with support for syntax highlighting for more than 100 languages.
- Pantheon Code — Code editor for elementaryOS. It auto-saves your files, meaning they're always up-to-date. Plus it remembers your tabs so you never lose your spot, even in between sessions.
- Pluma — Powerful text editor for MATE.
- QSciTE — Qt clone of the SciTE text and code editor.
- Sam — Minimalist text editor with a graphical user interface, a very powerful command language and remote editing capabilities, developed by Rob Pike.
- http://sam.cat-v.org || or
- SciTE — Generally useful editor with facilities for building and running programs.
- Scribes — Ultra minimalist text editor that combines simplicity with power.
- Sublime Text — Proprietary C++ and Python-based editor with many advanced features and plugins while staying lightweight and pretty.
- https://www.sublimetext.com/ || version 3: AUR, version 2: AUR
- Tau — Minimal GTK front end to the xi editor core written in Rust.
- TEA — Qt-based feature rich text editor.
- http://semiletov.org/tea/ || AUR
- Textadept — Lua-extensible feature rich text editor based on Scintilla and written in C.
- Textosaurus — Simple cross-platform text editor based on Qt and QScintilla.
- Visual Studio Code — Editor for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications.
- xed — Text editor based on Pluma developed for Linux Mint.
- XEdit — Simple text editor for the X Window System.
- wxMEdit — Text/Hex editor written in C++ and wxWidgets.
- https://wxmedit.github.io/ || AUR
Editores de texto no estilo Emacs
- Emacs — The extensible, customizable, self-documenting real-time display editor by GNU.
- https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs.html || with GUI: , without GUI:
- mg — Small, fast, and portable Emacs-like editor.
- MicroEmacs — Ncurses-based text editor.
- http://www.jasspa.com/ || AUR
- vile — Lightweight Emacs clone with vi-like key bindings.
- Zile — Lightweight Emacs clone.
Editores de texto no estilo Vi
- Amp — Text editor written in Rust, that aims to take the core interaction model of Vim, simplify it, and bundle in the essential features required for a modern text editor.
- https://amp.rs/ || AUR
- Kakoune — Modal editor. Fewer keystrokes. Selection based, multi-cursor editing. Orthogonal design.
- Neovim — Vim's rebirth for the 21st century.
- vi — The original ex/vi text editor.
- Vim (Vi IMproved) — Advanced text editor that seeks to provide the power of the de-facto Unix editor 'vi', with a more complete feature set.
- https://www.vim.org/ || with GUI: , without GUI:
- Vis — Modern, legacy free, simple yet efficient vim-like editor.
Suítes de escritório
See also Wikipedia:Comparison of office suites.
- Calligra — Actively developed fork of KOffice, the KDE office suite. It offers most of the features of OpenOffice while also having versions for smartphones (Calligra Mobile) and tablets (Calligra Active).
- LibreOffice — The office productivity suite compatible to the open and standardized ODF document format. Fork of OpenOffice, supported by The Document Foundation.
- OnlyOffice — Proprietary office suite that combines text, spreadsheet and presentation editors.
- https://www.onlyoffice.com/ || AUR
- OpenOffice — Open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more, under the Apache Licence.
- https://www.openoffice.org/ || AUR
- SoftMaker Office — Complete, reliable, lightning-fast and Microsoft Office-compatible proprietary office suite with a word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation graphics software.
- https://www.freeoffice.com/ || AUR
- WPS Office — Proprietary office productivity suite, previously known as Kingsoft Office.
- https://www.wps.com/ || AUR
Processadores de texto
See also Wikipedia:Comparison of word processors.
- AbiWord — Full-featured word processor.
- Calligra Words — Powerful word processor included in the Calligra Suite.
- LibreOffice Writer — Full-featured word processor included in the LibreOffice suite.
- OpenOffice Writer — Full-featured word processor included in the OpenOffice suite.
- Ted — Easy to use GTK-based rich text processor (with footnote support).
- https://nllgg.nl/Ted/ || AUR
- WordGrinder — Word processor for the console.
Editores HTML WYSIWYG
- BlueGriffon — WYSIWYG content editor for the World Wide Web.
- SeaMonkey Composer — Powerful yet simple HTML editor included in the SeaMonkey suite.
Publicação no computador
- gLabels — Program for creating labels, business cards and media covers.
- Scribus — Desktop publishing program.
- Calligra Stage — Easy to use yet still flexible presentation application included in the Calligra Suite.
- LibreOffice Impress — Presentation program included in the LibreOffice suite.
- OpenOffice Impress — Presentation program included in the OpenOffice suite.
- Sozi — Zooming presentation editor and player. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://sozi.baierouge.fr/ || AUR
- Spice-Up — Create simple and beautiful presentations.
- sent — Simple plaintext presentation tool.
- Calligra Sheets — Powerful spreadsheet application included in the Calligra Suite.
- Gnumeric — Spreadsheet program for the GNOME desktop.
- LibreOffice Calc — Full-featured spreadsheet application included in the LibreOffice suite.
- OpenOffice Calc — Full-featured spreadsheet application included in the OpenOffice suite.
- Pyspread — Pyspread is a non-traditional spreadsheet application that is based on and written in the programming language Python.
- sc — Curses-based lightweight spreadsheet.
- sc-im — Spreadsheet program based on sc.
Ferramentas de banco de dados
For DBMS-specific tools, see:
See also Wikipedia:Comparison of database tools.
- Adminer — Full-featured database management webapp with support for many database types.
- https://www.adminer.org/ || AUR
- DBeaver — Java-based graphical database editor with support for many database types.
- GdaBrowser — Graphical tool to get a quick access to a database's structure and contents.
- GSQL — Integrated database development tool for GNOME. Last release 2010.
- http://gsql.org/ || AUR
- Kexi — Visual database applications creator tool by KDE, designed to fill the gap between spreadsheets and database solutions requiring more sophisticated development.
- LibreOffice Base — Full-featured desktop database front end included in the LibreOffice suite, designed to meet the needs of a broad array of users.
- OpenOffice Base — Full-featured desktop database front end included in the OpenOffice suite, designed to meet the needs of a broad array of users.
- Orbada — Excellent tool for database developers, SQL developers, DBA administrators, as well as for users who wish to broaden their knowledge and skills in SQL.
- Sequeler — SQL client built in Vala and Gtk. It allows you to connect to your local and remote databases, write SQL in a handy text editor with language recognition, and visualize SELECT results in a Gtk.Grid Widget.
- SQuirreL SQL Client — Graphical Java program that will allow you to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, browse the data in tables, issue SQL commands etc.
- http://www.squirrelsql.org/ || AUR
- TOra — Database management GUI that supports accessing most of the common database platforms in use, including Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL, as well as limited support for any target that can be accessed through Qt's ODBC support.
Softwares simplificados de banco de dados
- Glom — Easy-to-use database designer and user interface.
- Symphytum — Personal database software for everyone who desires to manage and organize data in an easy and intuitive way, without having to study complex database languages and software user interfaces.
Editores de fórmula
- LibreOffice Math — Create and edit scientific formulas and equations. Included in the LibreOffice suite.
- OpenOffice Math — Create equations and formulas for your documents. Included in the OpenOffice suite.
Linguagens de marcação
- Sphinx — A documentation generation system using reStructuredText to generate output in multiple formats (primary documentation system for the Python project).
- txt2tags — Dead-simple, KISS-compliant lightweight, human-readable markup language to produce rich format content out of plain text files.
See also Wikipedia:AsciiDoc.
- AsciiDoc — The original implementation, written in Python. Used by Arch for generating pacman's man pages..
- Asciidoctor — An implementation written in Ruby, with many extra features.
- Discount — A Markdown implementation written in C.
- https://www.pell.portland.or.us/~orc/Code/discount/ || , Ruby wrapper library:
- lowdown — Markdown translator producing HTML5 and roff documents in the ms and man formats.
- Marked — Markdown parser and compiler built for speed.
- Pandoc also supports Markdown.
- CommonMark-py — Python parser for the CommonMark Markdown specification.
- M2R — Markdown to reStructuredText converter.
- Mistune — The fastest markdown parser in pure Python with renderer feature.
- Python-Markdown — Extensible Python implementation of John Gruber's Markdown.
- kramdown — Fast, pure Ruby Markdown superset converter, using a strict syntax definition.
- Maruku — Pure Ruby Markdown-superset interpreter.
Editores de Markdown
- Abricotine — Markdown editor built for desktop. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://abricotine.brrd.fr/ || AUR
- CuteMarkEd — Qt-based Markdown editor with live HTML preview, math expressions, code and markdown syntax highlighting.
- EME — Elegant Markdown Editor. Based on the Electron platform.
- ghostwriter — Distraction-free Markdown editor.
- Marker — Simple yet robust Markdown editor.
- MarkMyWords — Minimal markdown editor.
- Mark Text — Next generation markdown editor. Based on the Electron platform.
- Moeditor — Your all-purpose markdown editor. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://moeditor.js.org/ || AUR
- Remarkable — Fully featured Markdown editor.
- ReText — Simple text editor for Markdown and reStructuredText.
- UberWriter — Elegant, free distraction GTK Markdown editor.
- http://uberwriter.github.io/uberwriter/[link inativo 2020-03-30 ⓘ] || AUR[link quebrado: package not found]
- Typora — Typora will give you a seamless experience as both a reader and a writer.
- https://typora.io/ || AUR
- groff — GNU implementation of troff, a heirloom Unix document processing system and the default formatter for man pages.
- Lout — A lightware document formatting system. Reads a high-level description of a document similar in style to LaTeX and produces a PostScript.
- SILE — Modern typesetting system inspired by TeX.
- https://sile-typesetter.org/ || AUR
- TeX — A high-quality typesetting system popular in academia.
With TeX, LaTeX and friends, creation of any scientific document, article, journal, etc. is made commonplace.
- AUCTeX — Together with RefTex, AUCTeX provices an extensible environment for writing and formatting TeX files in Emacs.
- gedit LaTeX Plugin — Add code-completion to gedit and allows for compiling LaTeX documents and managing BibTeX bibliographies.
- GNOME LaTeX — LaTeX editor for the GNOME Desktop including support for code completion, compiling and project management.
- Gummi — Lightweight TeX/LaTeX GTK-based editor. It features a continuous preview mode, integrated BibTeX support, extendable snippet interface and multi-document support.
- Kile — User-friendly TeX/LaTeX editor for the KDE desktop with many features.
- Ktikz — Small application helping you to create PGF/TikZ diagrams for your publications.
- LyX — Document processor that encourages an approach to writing based on the structure of your documents (WYSIWYM) and not simply their appearance (WYSIWYG).
- TeXmacs — WYSIWYW (what you see is what you want) editing platform with special features for scientists.
- Texmaker — Cross-platform, light and easy-to-use LaTeX IDE. It integrates many tools needed to develop documents with LaTeX, in just one application
- TeXstudio — Fork of TeXMaker including support for code completion of bibtex items, grammar check and automatic detection of the need for multiple LaTeX runs.
- TeXworks — Simple TeX front-end program modeled after TeXShop.
- TikZiT — Graphical tool for rapidly creating graphs and diagrams using PGF/TikZ.
- https://tikzit.github.io/ || AUR
- Vim-LaTeX-suite — Customizable LaTeX environment for Vim.
Editores de fórmulas TeX
- EqualX — LaTeX equation editor with real time preview.
- KLatexFormula — GUI for generating images from LaTeX equations.
- LibreOffice TexMaths extension — LaTeX equation editor for LibreOffice.
See also Wikipedia:Comparison of XML editors.
- QXmlEdit — Simple Qt XML editor and XSD viewer.
- XML Copy Editor — Fast, validating XML editor.
- XML Tree Editor — Displays XML files as tree views and allows basic operations: adding, editing and deleting text nodes and their attributes.
Conversores de documentos
- Antiword — MS Word to text converter.
- catdoc — Converter for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and RTF files to text.
- mutool — All purpose tool based on MuPDF for dealing with document files in various manners.
- Pandoc — Swiss-army knife for converting markup and document formats.
- https://pandoc.org/ || , AUR
- unoconv — Libreoffice-based document converter.
- UnRTF — Command-line program which converts RTF documents to other formats.
Gerenciadores de referência bibliográfica
- Bibus — A bibliographic database that can directly insert references in OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice and generate the bibliographic index.
- DocEar — Docear is an academic literature suite for searching, organizing and creating academic literature, built upon the mind mapping software Freeplane and the reference manager JabRef.
- JabRef — Java GUI frontend for managing BibTeX and other bibliographies.
- https://www.jabref.org/ || AUR
- KBibTeX — BibTeX editor by KDE to edit bibliographies used with LaTeX.
- Mendeley Desktop — Proprietary reference manager and academic social network.
- https://www.mendeley.com/ || AUR
- Pybliographer — Tool for managing bibliographic databases.
- https://pybliographer.org/ || AUR
- Referencer — GNOME application to organize documents or references, and ultimately generate a BibTeX bibliography file.
- Zotero — An easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources. Can import and export BibTeX and has browser extensions.
- https://www.zotero.org/ || AUR
Leitores e visualizadores
PDF e DjVu
See PDF, PS and DjVu.
- Bookworm — Simple, focused e-book reader for Elementary OS with EPUB, PDF, Mobipocket and Comicbook support.
- Calibre — E-book library management application that can also edit EPUB files, convert between different formats and sync with a variety of e-book readers. Supported formats include CHM, Comicbook, DjVu, DOCX, EPUB, FictionBook, HTML, HTMLZ, Kindle, LIT, LRF, Mobipocket, ODT, PDF, PRC, PDB, PML, RB, RTF, SNB, TCR, TXT and TXTZ.
- Cool Reader — E-book viewer with many supported formats such as EPUB (non-DRM), FictionBook, TXT, RTF, HTML, CHM and TCR.
- FBReader — E-book viewer with many supported formats such as EPUB, FictionBook, HTML, plucker, PalmDoc, zTxt, TCR, CHM, RTF, OEB, Mobipocket (non-DRM) and TXT.
- Foliate — Simple and modern GTK eBook reader.
- GNOME Books — E-book manager application for GNOME with EPUB, Mobipocket, FictionBook, DjVu and Comicbook support.
- Lector — Qt based e-book reader with PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Mobipocket and Comicbook support.
- Sigil — WYSIWYG EPUB e-book editor.
História em quadrinhos
- Buoh — Online strips comics reader for GNOME.
- MComix — GTK2 image viewer specifically designed to handle comic book archives (fork of Comix). Also includes library manager.
- MComix-GTK3 — GTK3 image viewer specifically designed to handle comic book archives (unmerged patch for MComix). Works well on hidpi screens. Also includes library manager.
- Peruse — Comic book reader by KDE.
- https://peruse.kde.org/ || AUR
- QComicBook — Viewer for comic book archives that aims at convenience and simplicity.
- YACReader — Comic book viewer written in C++ and Qt5. Comes with YACReaderLibrary for managing comics.
- https://yacreader.com/ || AUR
See also Wikipedia:Microsoft Compiled HTML Help.
- Archmage — Extensible reader and decompiler for files in the CHM format.
- Kchmviewer — Qt-based CHM viewer that uses chmlib and borrows some ideas from xchm. It does not depend on KDE, but it can be compiled to integrate with it.
- xCHM — Lightweight CHM viewer, based on chmlib.
Gerenciadores de documentos
- GNOME Documents — Document manager application for GNOME with PDF, DVI, XPS, PostScript, Microsoft Office, LibreOffice and Google Docs support.
- Paperwork — Personal document manager. It manages scanned documents and PDFs.
Softwares de digitalização
- Scan Tailor — Interactive post-processing tool for scanned pages.
Softwares de OCR
- CuneiForm — Command line OCR system originally developed and open sourced by Cognitive technologies. Supported languages: eng, ger, fra, rus, swe, spa, ita, ruseng, ukr, srp, hrv, pol, dan, por, dut, cze, rum, hun, bul, slo, lav, lit, est, tur.
- GOCR — OCR engine which also supports barcode recognition.
- Ocrad — OCR program based on a feature extraction method.
- OCRopus — OCR platform, modules exist for document layout analysis, OCR engines (it can use Tesseract or its own engine), natural language modeling, etc.
- Tesseract — Accurate open source OCR engine. Package splitted, you need install some datafiles for each language ( for example).
- gImageReader — Graphical GTK/Qt frontend to Tesseract.
- https://github.com/manisandro/gImageReader || GTK: , Qt:
- gscan2pdf — Scans, runs an OCR engine, minor post-processing, creates a document.
- Linux-Intelligent-Ocr-Solution — Easy-OCR solution and Tesseract trainer for converting print into text using either scanner or a camera.
- OCRFeeder — Python GUI for Gnome which performs document analysis and rendition, and can use either CuneiForm, GOCR, Ocrad or Tesseract as OCR engines. It can import from PDF or image files, and export to HTML or OpenDocument.
- Paperwork — Personal document manager. It manages scanned documents and PDFs.
- YAGF — Graphical interface for the CuneiForm text recognition program on the Linux platform.
Softwares para anotações
- Geeknote — Command line client for Evernote.
- hierarchical notebook — Program to organize many kinds of data (addresses, to-do lists, ideas, book reviews, etc.) in one place using the XML format.
- http://hnb.sourceforge.net/ || AUR
- https://orgmode.org/ || AUR
- pynote — Manage notes on the commandline.
- tnote — Small note taking program for the terminal.
- Vimwiki — Personal wiki for Vim – interlinked, plain text files written in a markup language.
- https://vimwiki.github.io/ || AUR
- BasKet — Application for organizing, sharing, and taking notes. It can manage various types of information such as to-do lists, links, pictures, and other types, similar to a scrapbook.
- Boostnote — Note-taking application for programmers that focuses on markdown, snippets, and customizability. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://boostnote.io/ || AUR
- Cherrytree — Hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- Elephant — Notetaker with a classic interface.
- FromScratch — Simple but smart note-taking application that you can use as a quick note taking or todo app. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://fromscratch.rocks/ || AUR
- GNOME Notes — Note editor for GNOME designed to remain simple to use.
- Gnote — Port of Tomboy to C++. It is the same note taking application, including most of the add-ins.
- Joplin — Note taking and to-do application, which can handle a large number of notes organized into notebooks. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://joplin.cozic.net/ || AUR
- KeepNote — Cross-platform GTK note-taking application with rich text formatting.
- http://keepnote.org || AUR
- KJots — Note taking application for KDE.
- https://laverna.cc/ || AUR
- MicroPad — Non-linear note taking app, similar to OneNote.
- https://getmicropad.com || AUR
- Mikidown — Note taking application featuring markdown syntax.
- MyNotex — Note-taking, document file and activity manager.
- Nextcloud Notes — Simple notes app for Nextcloud.
- NixNote — Helps you take notes and stay organized. Create text notes, attach files or images, and even synchronize with Evernote. Formerly called Nevernote.
- http://nixnote.org/ || AUR
- Notes — Note-taking application, write down your thoughts.
- NotesTree — Note taking application, which organizes notes in a hierarchical (tree like) structure.
- Notes-Up — Markdown notes editor and manager for elementaryOS.
- nvPY — Simplenote syncing note-taking application, inspired by Notational Velocity and ResophNotes, but uglier and cross-platformerer.
- OutWiker — Store notes in a tree.
- QOwnNotes — Notepad and todo list manager with markdown support and optional ownCloud integration built on Qt5.
- https://www.qownnotes.org/ || AUR
- Renku — Note taking application based on Akonadi.
- https://simplenote.com/ || AUR
- Standard Notes — Simple and private notes application which focuses on simplicity, and encrypts data locally before it ever touches a cloud. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://standardnotes.org/ || AUR AUR
- TagSpaces — Offline personal data manager for managing of your local files. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://www.tagspaces.org/ || AUR AUR
- TiddlyWiki — Unique non-linear notebook for capturing, organizing and sharing complex information.
- https://tiddlywiki.com/ || AUR
- Tomboy — Desktop note-taking application for Linux and Unix with a wiki-like linking system to connect notes together.
- TreeLine — Store almost any kind of information in a tree structure, which makes it easy to keep things organized.
- http://treeline.bellz.org/ || AUR
- TuxCards — Hierarchical notebook to enter and manage ever every kind of notes and ideas in a structured manner.
- VNote — Vim-inspired note-taking application that knows programmers and Markdown better.
- WikidPad — Wiki-like notebook for storing your thoughts, ideas, todo lists, contacts, or anything else you can think of to write down.
- WizNote — Cloud based note-taking client.
- Zim — WYSIWYG text editor that aims at bringing the concept of a wiki to the desktop.
- zNotes — Lightweight application for notes management with simple interface.
Tomada de notas com stylus
- Cournal — Collaborative note taking and journal application using a stylus. It allows multiple users to annotate PDF files in real-time.
- Write — A proprietary word processor for handwriting.
- http://www.styluslabs.com/ || AUR
- Xournal — Application for notetaking, sketching and keeping a journal using a stylus. Capable of annotating existing PDF files as well.
- Xournal++ — Notetaking software designed around a tablet. C++ rewrite of Xournal with PDF annotation support.
- Almanah — Small GTK application to allow you to keep a diary of your life.
- Hazama — Simple and highly customizable application for keeping diary. There is no calendar but a big list that contains preview of diaries.
- https://hazama.cc/ || AUR
- Lifeograph — Off-line and private journal and note taking application. It offers a rich feature set presented in a clean and simple user interface.
- RedNotebook — Modern journal, which lets you format, tag and search your entries.
- FreeMind — Mind-mapping software written in Java.
- Freeplane — Fork of FreeMind, supports thinking, sharing information and getting things done at work. The software can be used for mind mapping and analyzing the information contained in mind maps.
- https://www.freeplane.org/ || AUR
- Labyrinth — Lightweight mind-mapping tool, written in Python using GTK, with support for image import and drawing.
- Minder — Mind-mapping application designed for Pantheon.
- Semantik — Mind-mapping application for KDE.
- https://waf.io/semantik.html || AUR
- TreeSheets — The ultimate replacement for spreadsheets, mind mappers, outliners, PIMs, text editors and small databases.
- View Your Mind — Tool to generate and manipulate maps which show your thoughts. Such maps can help you to improve your creativity and effectivity. You can use them for time management, to organize tasks, to get an overview over complex contexts, to sort your ideas etc.
- Visual Understanding Environment — Flexible tools for managing and integrating digital resources in support of teaching, learning and research.
- http://vue.tufts.edu || AUR
- XMind — Brainstorming and mind mapping application. It provides a rich set of different visualization styles, and allows sharing of created mind maps via their website.
- https://www.xmind.net/ || AUR
- MindMaster — commercial mindmap and brainstorm software with modern UI and beautiful template.It also provides online mindmap service and cross-platform sharing.
- GloboNote — Easy to use desktop note taking application. You can use it to create sticky notes, to-do lists, personal journals, reminders and other notes all in one application.
- https://globonote.info/ || AUR
- KNotes — Program that lets you write the computer equivalent of sticky notes. Part of .
- MyNotes — Sticky note application. An icon appears in the system tray and from it you can create and manage your sticky notes.
- Notejot — Stupidly simple sticky notes applet for elementaryOS.
- Notes — Provides you a quick way to paste text, to write down a list of things, to leave a note to your friend, or whatever you had do with Post-It's.
- qtPad — Modern and customizable sticky note application written in PyQt5.
- xNots — Desktop post-it/sticky note system for the Unix geek.
- Xpad — Sticky note application for jotting down things to remember.
Ambientes especiais para escrita
Escrita sem distrações
- FocusWriter — Simple, distraction-free writing environment. It utilizes a hide-away interface that you access by moving your mouse to the edges of the screen, allowing the program to have a familiar look and feel to it while still getting out of the way so that you can immerse yourself in your work.
- PyRoom — Fullscreen editor without buttons, widgets, formatting options, menus and with only the minimum of required dialog windows, it doesn't have any distractions and lets you focus on writing and only writing.
- https://pyroom.org/ || AUR
- Quilter — Focus on your writing.
- TextRoom — Fullscreen text editor for writers.
Escrita de histórias
- Manuskript — Provides a rich environment to help writers create their first draft and then further refine and edit their masterpiece.
- NovProg — Tool to graph your progress in writing a NaNoWriMo style novel.
- oStorybook — Tool for writers, essayists, authors from the draft to the final work.
- KIT Scenarist — Simple and powerful application for creating screenplays.
- Magic Fountain — Fountain syntax editor and viewer for writing screenplays.
- Trelby — Simple, fast and elegantly laid out to make screenwriting simple.
- https://www.trelby.org/ || AUR
Dicionário e thesaurus
- Artha — English thesaurus that works completely off-line and is based on WordNet.
- Gjiten Kai — Rewrite of Gjiten, a GTK Japanese dictionary.
- GNOME Dictionary — GNOME application to check word definitions and spellings in an online dictionary.
- GoldenDict — Feature-rich dictionary lookup program.
- Kiten — Japanese reference and study tool. Part of link quebrado: package not found]. [
- MATE Dictionary — MATE application to look up words in dictionary sources.
- OpenDict — Computer dictionary, which supports popular computer dictionary formats including Slowo and Mova. It also acts as a client for DICT servers.
- QStarDict — Dictionary program written using Qt. The user interface is similar to StarDict.
- sdcv — Command line dictionary. It provides access to dictionaries in StarDict's format.
- StarDict — International dictionary software.
- Xfce4 Dictionary — Search different kinds of dictionary services for words or phrases.
See Language checking.
Tradução e localização
- Apertium — Free and open source rule-based machine translation platform with available language data. It supports the following formats: HTML, Microsoft Office 2007 XML, OpenDocument, TMX, MediaWiki and others.
- https://www.apertium.org/ || AUR
- Crow Translate — Simple and lightweight translator that allows to translate and speak text using Google, Yandex and Bing.
- Gtranslator — Enhanced gettext po file editor for the GNOME. It handles all forms of gettext po files and includes very useful features.
- Lokalize — Standard KDE tool for software translation. It includes basic editing of PO files, support for glossary, translation memory, project managing, etc. It belongs to
- Moses — Statistical machine translation tool (language data not included).
- http://statmt.org/moses/ || AUR
- OmegaT — General translator's tool which contains a lot of translation memory features and can give suggestions from Google Translate. It supports the following formats: HTML, Microsoft Office 2007 XML, OpenDocument, XLIFF/Okapi, MediaWiki, plain text, TMX and others.
- https://omegat.org/ || AUR
- Poedit — Simple translation editor for gettext (PO, POT) and XLIFF.
- Pology — Set of Python tools for dealing with gettext/po-files.
- Qt Linguist — Translating Qt C++ and Qt Quick applications into local languages.
- Translate Shell — Command-line interface and interactive shell for Google Translate.
- Translate Toolkit — Localization and translation toolkit, which provides a set of tools for working with localization file formats and files that might need localization.
- Virtaal — Editor for translation of both software and other text, based on Translate Toolkit. It supports the following formats: gettext, XLIFF , TMX, TBX, Wordfast, Qt Linguist , Qt Phrase Book, OmegaT glossary and others. It can also show suggestions from Apertium, Google Translate, Bing Translator, Moses and others.
Geradores e leitores de código de barra
- barcode — A tool to convert text strings to printed bars.
- iec16022 — Produce 2D barcodes often also referenced as DataMatrix.
- qrencode — C library and command line tool for encoding data in a QR Code symbol.
- ZBar — Application and library for reading bar codes from various sources.
- Zint — Barcode encoding library and command line tool supporting over 50 symbologies.
- gLabels — Program for creating labels and business cards. It also supports creating barcodes.
- QRab — Simply grabs QR code from screen and copies decoded text into clipboard.
- https://qrab.sourceforge.io/ || AUR
- Qreator — Graphical utility for creating QR codes.
- QtQR — QR Code generator and decoder.
- ZBarCam GUI — Simple GUI for ZBar to read bar codes from various sources.
- http://zbar.sourceforge.net/ || GTK: [link quebrado: replaced by ], Qt: [link quebrado: replaced by ]
- Zint Barcode Studio — Barcode generator GUI.
Para guias detalhados, veja a página principal da ArchWiki, Segurança.
Segurança da rede
See also Wikipedia:Comparison of packet analyzers.
- airgeddon — Multi-use bash script to audit wireless networks
- Arpwatch — Tool that monitors ethernet activity and keeps a database of Ethernet/IP address pairings.
- bettercap — Swiss army knife for network attacks and monitoring.
- darkstat — Captures network traffic, calculates statistics about usage, and serves reports over HTTP.
- dsniff — Collection of tools for network auditing and penetration testing.
- EtherApe — Graphical network monitor for Unix modeled after etherman. Featuring link layer, IP and TCP modes, it displays network activity graphically. Hosts and links change in size with traffic. Color coded protocols display.
- Ettercap — Multipurpose Network sniffer/analyser/interceptor/logger.
- https://ettercap.github.io/ettercap/ || CLI: , GUI:
- GNOME Network Tools — GNOME interface for various networking tools.
- Honeyd — Tool that allows the user to set up and run multiple virtual hosts on a computer network.
- http://www.honeyd.org/ || AUR
- hping — Command-line oriented TCP/IP packet assembler/analyzer.
- IPTraf — Console-based network monitoring utility.
- jnettop — top-like console network traffic visualizer.
- justniffer — Network protocol analyzer that captures network traffic and produces logs in a customized way, can emulate Apache web server log files, track response times and extract all "intercepted" files from the HTTP traffic.
- Kismet — 802.11 layer2 wireless network detector, sniffer, and intrusion detection system.
- LinSSID — Graphical wireless scanner.
- Nemesis — Command-line network packet crafting and injection utility.
- Net Activity Viewer — Graphical network connections viewer, similar in functionality with Netstat.
- netsniff-ng — High performance Linux network sniffer for packet inspection.
- ngrep — grep-like utility that allows you to search for network packets on an interface.
- Nmap — Security scanner used to discover hosts and services on a computer network, thus creating a "map" of the network.
- https://nmap.org/ || CLI: , GUI: AUR
- Ntop — Network probe that shows network usage in a way similar to what top does for processes.
- pyNeighborhood — GTK-based SMB/CIFS browsing utility.
- Smb4K — Advanced network neighborhood browser and Samba share mounting utility for KDE.
- Snort — Network intrusion prevention and detection system.
- https://www.snort.org/ || AUR
- Spectools — A set of utilities for spectrum analyzer hardware including Wi-Spy devices.
- Sshguard — Daemon that protects SSH and other services against brute-force attacts, similar to Fail2ban.
- Suricata — High performance Network IDS, IPS and Network Security Monitoring engine.
- https://suricata-ids.org/ || AUR
- Tcpdump — Common console-based packet analyzer that allows the user to intercept and display TCP/IP and other packets being transmitted or received over a network.
- tcptrace — TCP dump file analysis tool.
- vnStat — Console-based network traffic monitor that keeps a log of network traffic for the selected interfaces.
- wifiphisher — Fast automated phishing attacks against WPA networks.
- Wireshark — Network protocol analyzer that lets you capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network.
- https://www.wireshark.org/ || CLI: , GUI:
- Xplico — Network forensics analysis tool (NFAT), which is a software that reconstructs the contents of acquisitions performed with a packet sniffer.
- https://www.xplico.org/ || AUR
- Zeek — Powerful network analysis framework that is much different from the typical IDS you may know.
- https://zeek.org/ || AUR
Gerenciamento de firewall
Detecção de ameaças e vulnerabilidades
- AFICK — Security tool that allows to monitor the changes on your files systems, and so can detect intrusions.
- Lynis — Security and system auditing tool to harden Unix/Linux systems.
- Metasploit Framework — An advanced open-source platform for developing, testing, and using exploit code.
- Nessus — Comprehensive vulnerability scanning program.
- OpenVAS — Framework of several services and tools offering a comprehensive and powerful vulnerability scanning and vulnerability management solution. FOSS Nessus fork.
- http://www.openvas.org/ || AUR
- OSSEC — Open Source Host-based Intrusion Detection System that performs log analysis, file integrity checking, policy monitoring, rootkit detection, real-time alerting and active response.
- https://ossec.github.io/ || AUR AUR AUR
- Samhain — Host-based intrusion detection system (HIDS) provides file integrity checking and log file monitoring/analysis, as well as rootkit detection, port monitoring, detection of rogue SUID executables, and hidden processes.
- Tiger — Security tool that can be use both as a security audit and intrusion detection system.
- http://www.nongnu.org/tiger/ || AUR
- Tripwire — Intrusion detection system.
Segurança de arquivos
- AIDE — Verificador de integridade de arquivos e diretórios.
- https://aide.github.io || AUR
- Logcheck — Utilitário simples que visa possibilitar ao administrador do sistema visualização de arquivos de log que são produzidos nas máquinas em seu controle.
- Logwatch — Sistema customizável de análise de log.
- OpenDLP — OpenDLP é uma ferramenta de prevenção de perda de dados gratuita e de código aberto, com e sem base em agente, com gereciamento centralizado e massivamente distribuível.
- ClamAV — Open source antivirus engine for detecting trojans, viruses, malware & other malicious threats.
- ClamTk — Graphical front-end for ClamAV using Perl and Gtk libraries. It is designed to be an easy-to-use, lightweight, on-demand antivirus scanner for Linux systems.
- https://dave-theunsub.github.io/clamtk/ || , Nautilus plugin: AUR, MATE plugin: AUR, Thunar plugin: AUR
- Linux Malware Detect — Malware scanner designed around the threats faced in shared hosted environments.
- Rootkit Hunter — Checks machines for the presence of rootkits and other unwanted tools.
- Hostsblock — A script that downloads, sorts, and compiles multiple ad- and malware-blocking hosts files.
Programas de backup
- Déjà Dup — Simple GTK backup program. It hides the complexity of doing backups the 'right way' (encrypted, off-site, and regular) and uses duplicity as the backend.
- borg — Deduplicating backup program with compression and authenticated encryption that supports backing up over ssh
- Duplicati — Backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on cloud storage services and remote file servers.
- https://www.duplicati.com/ || AUR
- duplicity — Simple command-line utility which allows encrypted compressed incremental backup to nearly any storage.
- Duply — Command-line front-end for duplicity which simplifies running it. It manages backup job settings in profiles and allows to batch execute commands.
- http://www.duply.net/ || AUR
- restic — Fast, secure, efficient backup program that supports backing up to many cloud services.
- Tarsnap — Secure, efficient proprietary online backup service.
Bloqueadores de tela
See also Session lock.
- betterlockscreen — i3lock-color wrapper. Betterlockscreen allows you to cache images with different filters and lockscreen with blazing speed.
- Cinnamon Screensaver — Screen locker for the Cinnamon desktop.
- Deepin Screensaver — A lightweight Qt5 based screensaver.
- GNOME Screensaver — Screen locker for the GNOME Flashback desktop.
- i3lock — A simple screen locker. Provides user feedback and uses PAM authentication. The background can be set to an image or solid color.
- i3lock-blur — Fork of i3lock which can use your desktop with the blur effect applied as a background.
- i3lock-color — Fork of i3lock with color and positioning configuration support and can use your desktop with the blur effect applied as a background.
- Light-locker — A simple locker (forked from gnome-screensaver) that aims to have simple, sane, secure defaults and be well integrated with the desktop while not carrying any desktop-specific dependencies. It relies on LightDM for locking and unlocking your session via ConsoleKit/UPower or logind/systemd.
- MATE Screensaver — Screensaver and locker for MATE Desktop Environment.
- physlock — Screen and console locker.
- sflock — Simple screen locker utility for X, based on slock. Provides a very basic user feedback.
- slock — Very simple and lightweight X screen locker. Offers only a black background when locked, there are no animations or text fields.
- sxlock — Fork of sflock with a few enhancements. Provides basic user feedback, uses PAM authentication, supports DPMS and RandR. Supports
sxlock.serviceto lock the screen on suspend/hibernation. See the README for more information.
- tsscreenlock — Screen locker used in theShell. Shows music controls, and if used with theShell, also shows desktop notifications.
- xfce4-screensaver — A screen saver and locker that aims to have simple, sane, secure defaults and be well integrated with the xfce desktop.
- xlockmore — Simple X11 screen lock with PAM support.
- XScreenSaver — Screen saver and locker for the X Window System.
- XSecureLock — X11 screen lock utility designed with the primary goal of security.
- xtrlock — Very lightweight X display locker. Keeps windows visible and displays lock icon instead of mouse cursor. Typing password followed by enter unlocks the screen.
Auditoria de senha
- John — John the Ripper password cracker.
- Hashcat — Multithreaded advanced password recovery utility.
Gerenciadores de senha
See also KeePass.
- gopass — Advanced console based password manager, supporting GnuPG and other backends.
- KeePassC — Curses-based password manager compatible to KeePass v.1.x.
- LastPass — Hosted password manager.
- pass — Simple console-based password manager featuring flat text file organization and GnuPG encryption.
- pwsafe — Unix command-line program that manages encrypted password databases.
- spm — Simple Password Manager written entirely in POSIX shell using PGP. Fast, lightweight and easily scriptable.
- https://notabug.org/kl3/spm/ || AUR
- tpm — tiny password manager, inspired by pass, written entirely in POSIX shell.
- https://github.com/nmeum/tpm || AUR
- Ylva — Command-line password manager, written in C, uses OpenSSL.
- Bitwarden — Open source password manager with desktop, mobile, browser, and CLI versions. Cloud or self-hosted.
- https://bitwarden.com/ || AUR, AUR
- Encryptr — Zero-knowledge, cloud-based password manager.
- Enpass — A multiplatform password manager
- https://www.enpass.io/ || AUR
- Figaro's Password Manager 2 — GTK2 port of Figaro's Password Manager with some new enhancements.
- https://als.regnet.cz/fpm2/ || AUR
- GNOME Password Safe — Password manager for GNOME which makes use of the KeePass v.4 format.
- Ked Password Manager — A password manager that helps to manage large numbers of passwords.
- http://kedpm.sourceforge.net || AUR
- KeePass Password Safe — Mono-based password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way.
- KeePassX — Qt-based password manager. Compatible with KeePass v.1.x and KeePass v.2.x.
- https://www.keepassx.org/ || version 1: AUR, version 2: AUR
- KeePassXC — Community fork of KeePassX with more active development. Compatible with KeePass v.1.x (import only) and KeePass v.2.x.
- KDE Wallet Manager — Tool to manage the passwords on your system. By using the KDE wallet subsystem it not only allows you to keep your own secrets but also to access and manage the passwords of every application that integrates with the wallet.
- https://www.kde.org/applications/system/kwalletmanager/[link inativo 2020-08-02 ⓘ] ||
- OTPClient — Highly secure and easy to use GTK software for two-factor authentication that supports both Time-based One-time Passwords (TOTP) and HMAC-Based One-Time Passwords (HOTP).
- Passbook — Modern password manager for GNOME.
- Password Gorilla — A cross-platform password manager.
- Password Safe — Simple and secure password manager.
- https://pwsafe.org/ || AUR
- QPass — Easy to use password manager with built-in password generator.
- QtPass — GUI for pass, the standard unix password manager.
- Revelation — Password manager for the GNOME desktop.
- Seahorse — GNOME application for managing encryption keys and passwords in the GNOME Keyring.
- Universal Password Manager — Allows you to store usernames, passwords, URLs and generic notes in an encrypted database protected by one master password.
Verificadores de hash
- cfv — Pequeno utilitário para testar e criar arquivos de soma de verificação, suporta arquivos
- http://cfv.sourceforge.net/ || AUR
- GtkHash — Um utilitário GTK para computar message digests ou somas de verificação.
- hashdeep — Ferramentas multiplataformas que computam hashes, ou message digests, para qualquer número de arquivos.
- Parano — Uma interface gráfica do GNOME para criar/editar/verificar arquivos MD5 e SFV.
- Quick Hash GUI — Uma GUI para habilitar seleção rápida e subsequente de hash em arquivos (individualmente ou recursivamente atravês de uma estrutura de diretório), texto e discos (no Linux).
- RHash — Utilitário para verificação de somas de hash (SFV, CRC, etc). Suporta vários algoritmos.
- MassHash — Um conjunto de ferramentas que fazem hash em arquivos (ambos CLI e GUI GTK) escrito em Python. Algoritmos suportados incluem MD5, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512.
- Parchive — Utilitário que cria e usa arquivos PAR2 para detectar danos em arquivos de dados e os repara se necessário.
Criptografia, assinatura, esteganografia
- ccrypt — Um utilitário da linha de comando para criptografar e descriptografar arquivos e fluxo de dados baseados em Rijndael.
- Enigmail — Uma extensão de segurança para Mozilla Thunderbird e Seamonkey. Possibilita que você escreva e receba mensagens de email assinadas e/ou criptografadas com o padrão OpenPGP.
- GNOME Keysign — Aplicação GTK/GNOME que usa GnuPG para assinar as chaves de outras pessoas. De forma rápida, fácil e segura.
- GnuPG — O projeto completo e de implementação livre do GNU do padrão OpenPGP como definido pelo RFC4880. Grátis e de código aberto substituto do PGP, majoritariamente usado para assinatura digital de pacotes.
- GPG-Crypter — Interface gráfica para o GnuPG(GPG) que usa GTK3 e a biblioteca GPGME.
- gzsteg — Utilitário que pode esconder dados em arquivos compactados do gzip.
- Keybase — Diretório de chaves que associa identidades de mídia social, com suporte a conversas criptografadas, armazenamento na nuvem e repositórios git em múltiplas plataformas.
- KGpg — Interface simples para GnuPG e KDE.
- Kleopatra — Gerenciador de certificados e GUI para criptografia do KDE. Suporta gerenciamento de certificados X.509 e OpenPGP na caixa de chaves GpgSM e baixa certificados de servidores LDAP.
- minisign — Programa simples que somente implementa assinatura de chave.
- Seahorse — Aplicação do GNOME para gerenciar chaves e senhas de criptografia no seu chaveiro.
- scrypt — Utilitário da linha de comando que tem a função de derivação de chave
scryptcom maior segurança em relação à memória.
- steghide — Um utilitário de esteganografia que tem a capacidade de esconder dados em vários tipos de arquivos de imagem e áudio.
Criptografia de dados em repouso
Elevação de privilégios
- doas — Uma versão portável do doas, comando do OpenBSD, conhecido por ter um tamanho substancialmente menor do que o sudo.
- su — Comando para assumir a identidade de outro usuário no sistema.
- sudo — Comando para delegar a capacidade de executar comandos como root ou outro usuário enquanto oferece uma trilha de auditoria.
- bc — Arbitrary precision calculator language.
- calc — Arbitrary precision console calculator.
- clac — Command-line, stack-based calculator with postfix notation.
- Deepin Calculator — Easy to use calculator for Deepin desktop.
- Extcalc — Qt-based scientific graphical calculator.
- FOX Calculator — Simple desktop calculator.
- galculator — GTK-based scientific calculator.
- http://galculator.mnim.org/ || GTK 3: , GTK 2:
- Genius — Advanced calculator including a mathematical programming language.
- GNOME Calculator — Scientific calculator included in the GNOME desktop.
- KCalc — Scientific calculator included in the KDE desktop.
- Liri Calculator — Calculator for Liri.
- MATE Calc — Calculator for the MATE desktop environment.
- Qalculate! — Calculator and equation solver with fault-tolerant parsing, constant recognition and units.
- SpeedCrunch — Fast, high precision and powerful cross-platform calculator.
- xcalc — Scientific calculator for X with algebraic and reverse polish notation modes.
Sistema computacional de algebra
- AXIOM — FriCAS: derivative of the powerful AXIOM-CAS
- GAP — Computer algebra system for computational discrete algebra with particular emphasis on computational group theory.
- Maple — Famous commercial CAS. Often used in education.
- Mathics — A free CAS for symbolic mathematical computations which uses Python as its main language. It aims at achieving a Mathematica-compatible syntax and functions. It relies mostly on Sympy for most mathematical tasks and, optionally, Sage for more advanced functionality.
- Mathomatic — General purpose Computer Algebra System written in C.
- PARI/GP — Computer algebra system designed for fast computations in number theory.
- Singular — Computer algebra system for polynomial computations, with special emphasis on commutative and non-commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory.
- wxMaxima — Graphical user interface for Maxima being a powerful computer algebra system.
- Xcas — User interface to Giac, a free, basic computer algebra system.
Computação científica ou técnica
- Cantor — Application that lets you use your favorite mathematical applications from within a nice KDE-integrated Worksheet Interface. Part of [link quebrado: package not found].
- EngLab — Cross-compile mathematical platform with a C like syntax.
- http://englab.bugfest.net || AUR
- FFTW — A Fast Fourier Transform library for computing discrete Fourier transforms. Used for a wide variety of numerical applications, which includes spectral methods.
- https://www.fftw.org/ || AUR AUR
- FreeMat — Matlab-like program that supports many of its functions and features a codeless interface to external C, C++, and Fortran code, further parallel distributed algorithm development (via MPI), and 3D visualization capabilities.
- GeoGebra — Dynamic mathematics software with interactive graphics, algebra and spreadsheet
- Julia — High-level, high-performance dynamic language for technical computing.
- matplotlib (PyLab) — Collection of Python modules (pyplot, numpy, etc.) used for scientific calculations.
- SageMath — Mathematics software system, that combines many existing open-source packages into a common Python interface. Alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica and Matlab.
- Scilab — Matlab alternative used for numerical computations. Its syntax is not equivalent to that of Matlab, but it can be easily converted.
- https://www.scilab.org/ || AUR, AUR, AUR
- JAGS (Just another Gibbs sampler) — Cross-platform program for analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation.
- jamovi — Statistics package, which is easy to use, and designed to be familiar to users of SPSS. Based on the Electron platform.
- https://www.jamovi.org/ || AUR
- Python Data Analysis Library (pandas) — Providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools with Python programming language.
- PSPP — Free SPSS implementation.
- R — Software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- RKWard — Frontend for the statistical language R.
- RStudio — A powerful and productive IDE for R written in Qt.
- https://www.rstudio.com/ || AUR
Análise e plotagem de dados
- Engauge Digitizer — Extracts data points from images of graphs.
- Fityk — Curve fitting and data analysis application, predominantly used to fit analytical, bell-shaped functions to experimental data.
- http://fityk.nieto.pl/ || AUR
- Gnuplot — Command-line program that can generate 2D and 3D plots of functions, data, and data fits.
- Grace — WYSIWYG 2D graph plotting tool.
- http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/ || AUR AUR AUR
- KmPlot — Program to draw graphs, their integrals or derivatives. Part of [link quebrado: package not found].
- LabPlot — Free software data analysis and visualization application, similar to SciDAVis.
- Rocs — Graph Theory IDE for everybody interested in designing and analyzing graph algorithms (e.g., lecturers, students, researchers). Part of link quebrado: package not found]. [
- ROOT — Data analysis program and library (originally for particle physics) developed by CERN.
- SciDAVis — Fork of QtiPlot with the goal of being better documented and more user friendly.
Assistentes de prova
See also Wikipedia:Proof assistant.
- Agda — Dependently typed functional programming language and proof assistant. It is an interactive system for writing and checking proofs.
- Coq — Formal proof management system. It provides a formal language to write mathematical definitions, executable algorithms and theorems together with an environment for semi-interactive development of machine-checked proofs.
- https://coq.inria.fr/ || CLI: , GUI:
- Isabelle — Generic proof assistant that allows mathematical formulas to be expressed in a formal language and provides tools for proving those formulas in a logical calculus.
- Code_Aster — Software package for Civil and Structural Engineering finite element analysis and numeric simulation in structural mechanics.
- EPANET — EPANET performs extended period simulation of the water movement and quality behavior within pressurized pipe networks.
- https://www.epa.gov/ || AUR
- SWMM — Storm Water Management Model is a dynamic rainfall-runoff-subsurface runoff simulation model used for simulation of the surface/subsurface hydrology quantity and quality.
- https://www.epa.gov/ || AUR
Conversão de unidade
- ConvertAll — Unit conversion application that allows one to combine units in any way (e.g. inches per decade), even if it does not make sense.
- http://convertall.bellz.org/ || AUR
- Gonvert — Conversion utility that allows conversion between many units like CGS, Ancient, Imperial with many categories like length, mass, numbers, etc.
- Units — Command-line unit converter and calculator that can handle multiplicative scale changes, nonlinear conversions such as Fahrenheit to Celsius or wire gauge and others.
- Avogadro — Editor, viewer and simulator for 3D molecule structures (also supports downloading files from the Protein Data Bank).
- http://avogadro.cc/ || AUR
- BALLView — Standalone molecular modeling and visualization application, part of the BALL framework.
- https://ball-project.org/ || AUR
- Ghemical — Computational chemistry software package used to edit, view and simulate molecular structures.
- PyMOL — Open-source molecular visualization system that can produce high quality 3D images of small molecules and biological macromolecules, such as proteins.
- VMD — VMD is a molecular visualization program for displaying, animating, and analyzing large biomolecular systems using 3-D graphics and built-in scripting.
- BKChem — Practical and goodlooking skeletal formula molecule drawing program.
- http://bkchem.zirael.org/ || AUR
- Chemtool — GTK-based program for drawing chemical structural formulas.
- EasyChem — Simple skeletal formula molecule drawing program with a focus on producing press-quality figures.