Jump to navigation Jump to search
According to Wikipedia:
- Scheme is a programming language that supports multiple paradigms, including functional programming and imperative programming, and is one of the two main dialects of Lisp. Unlike Common Lisp, the other main dialect, Scheme follows a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Bigloo — Fast scheme compiler
- CHICKEN — Feature rich R5RS Scheme compiler and interpreter
- Gambit Scheme — Scheme R5RS interpreter and compiler
- Gauche — R5RS Scheme implementation (provides gosh)
- Guile — Portable, embeddable Scheme implementation written in C
- MIT/GNU Scheme — MIT/GNU Scheme
- Racket — A full-spectrum language with DrRacket IDE. Formerly known as PLT Scheme.