Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 11:12, 24 March 2020 +464 Plymouth Added a section to explain how to change the background image.
- 16:27, 11 August 2019 +409 Talk:Subsonic →Convert page to Airsonic.: new section
- 07:17, 5 June 2019 +17 m PCI passthrough via OVMF Included mention of sudo
- 01:59, 31 May 2019 -399 m MacBookPro8,1/8,2/8,3 (2011) →With linux-mainline: Not needed anymore, we're way past Kernel 3.
- 19:25, 10 September 2018 +81 m Polybar Added a 'See also' section
- 19:22, 10 September 2018 +311 Polybar Tweaked the scripts to make it easier to get going quickly. Added information about MONITOR= / additional syntax for running polybar.
- 13:18, 10 September 2018 +2,466 N Polybar Added / started new page. Covers Polybar, a relatively popular status bar for window managers.
- 20:02, 23 July 2018 +179 PCI passthrough via OVMF →Getting a client: Added information about the -F fullscreen option and changed the wording of the --help option so it only takes up 1 line instead of an additional line for the syntax / explanation.
- 13:38, 23 July 2018 +50 m PCI passthrough via OVMF →Swap peripherals to and from the Host: Fixed formatting mistake where a script snippet was split up into 2. Also changed file paths since before there was 2 variations. (.VFIOinput and VFIOinput, now all are .VFIOinput).
- 13:34, 23 July 2018 +3,396 PCI passthrough via OVMF I have added a section which details how to pass through USB devices (Mouse, Keyboard, etc.) using a script, so that they can be switched between host and guest at will, instead of being locked into the guest/host. Also reduces latency over a Spice server