Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 20:07, 30 May 2019 -76 Install Arch Linux on ZFS Native encryption is now part of the stable releases from 0.8.0 and on. Remove warning about it not being stable, and update version requirements.
- 20:02, 30 May 2019 +34 ZFS Update note about native encryption only being available in -git packages. Native encryption is not included in the stable release 0.8.0.
- 19:41, 9 May 2019 +1 m Talk:Go package guidelines Add whitespace
- 19:40, 9 May 2019 +96 m Talk:Go package guidelines Add signature
- 19:40, 9 May 2019 +439 Talk:Go package guidelines →Add section suggesting the use of GOPROXY when building packages in a clean chroot: new section
- 04:40, 9 May 2019 +195 Talk:Go package guidelines Add question about CGO_LDFLAGS
- 04:39, 9 May 2019 +852 Talk:Go package guidelines Respond to initial suggestion of setting GOCACHE
- 04:22, 9 May 2019 -14 m Talk:Go package guidelines removed un-needed username
- 04:20, 9 May 2019 +533 Talk:Go package guidelines →More detail about best practices for LDFLAGS and patching makefiles: new section
- 08:18, 24 February 2018 -31 m Xrandr xrasengan is now in the AUR so I changed the link to the AUR package.
- 10:37, 7 December 2016 +114 USB 3G Modem After further testing on a clean install I found that only libmbim was necessary to bring up my modem
- 07:23, 7 December 2016 +154 USB 3G Modem Added detail about mbim-network profile /etc/mbim-network.conf
- 07:13, 7 December 2016 +458 USB 3G Modem The netctl article does not cover anything about mobile_ppp connections. I used this method to bring up my ATT AirCard 340U USB modem because I don't normally use NetworkManager.