Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 01:16, 21 September 2020 +105 GIMP Added a reference to PhotoGIMP as well, as that's currently more active than GimpPs.
- 01:10, 21 September 2020 +197 Cursor themes Added additional tip I had to utilize, taken from here: youtube.com/watch?v=Dj7co2R7RKw
- 23:14, 11 April 2020 +2 m GIMP Visual improvement
- 23:13, 11 April 2020 +589 GIMP Felt like this could be important for many, and help draw others others over to Gimp, but feel VERY free to edit/improve it.
- 23:08, 17 December 2019 +2 m Talk:Xbindkeys →Internationalization and xbindkeys current
- 23:08, 17 December 2019 +997 Talk:Xbindkeys →Internationalization and xbindkeys: new section
- 19:20, 5 November 2019 -4 m Talk:Arch User Repository Grammar error in what I wrote.
- 00:03, 2 November 2019 +3 m Talk:Arch User Repository →Meaning of the Popularity score
- 00:02, 2 November 2019 +691 Talk:Arch User Repository →Meaning of the Popularity score: new section
- 17:24, 23 September 2019 -87 Google Earth Google Earth Pro is available in 64-bit now which the AUR version also uses, so multilib is no longer required. Is it even relevant to still mention the old google-earth package since Google no longer updates it?
- 14:11, 22 May 2018 -1 m Xrandr removed a newline
- 14:10, 22 May 2018 +848 Xrandr Mention that underscan only works for outputs with that property and how to check it, and a sketch of a section for an alternative: --transform. Feel very free to improve, test and add more information!
- 13:05, 17 November 2017 -1 m Termite command mode => normal mode
- 12:44, 17 November 2017 +37 Termite Changed command mode => selection mode, as that's what their README and manpage calls it. Maybe command mode used to be the name?
- 17:36, 26 May 2014 -32 Pm-utils Undo revision 316410 by Biowaste (talk)
- 13:09, 23 May 2014 +32 Pm-utils →Suspend/hibernate as regular user: pm-suspend and pm-hiberate are now symlinks to pm-action, so adding the former two to sudoers no longer solves the problem. Updated the wiki accordingly.