Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 21:42, 17 May 2019 +286 m PC Engines →LED Control: Updated to use 'pcengines-apuv2' along with newer gpio modules available in 5.1+ kernels.
- 01:16, 18 February 2019 +17 Libvirt →Server: Remove 'firewalld' as a dependency for default network connectivity. Only 'iptables' is required which is a 'libvirt' (and 'systemd' for that matter) dependency so will already be installed.
- 06:18, 20 January 2019 +372 m MariaDB Added warning to the character limit section as its now obsolete (and should probably be removed eventually).
- 20:59, 18 January 2019 +2,851 PC Engines Added a new section showing how to control & configure APU LEDs.
- 02:12, 29 November 2018 +60 Pacman/Package signing →Configuring pacman: Updated files & package db signing note.
- 05:00, 4 November 2018 +296 Fprint →Prerequisites: Add note about incomplete list of supported devices.
- 04:51, 4 November 2018 +315 Lenovo ThinkPad X260 →Fingerprint: Added note for OOTB support of VFS 5011.
- 02:52, 17 May 2018 +254 m SSHFS →Connection reset by peer: Added note to try enabling 'wait-online' service if mount fails only on boot.
- 02:35, 17 May 2018 +362 m SSHFS →Chrooting: Added tip regarding remote mount path being relative to chroot directory.
- 00:20, 7 January 2018 0 m Flashing BIOS from Linux Typo
- 00:20, 7 January 2018 +6 m Flashing BIOS from Linux Successfully used this to update bios on an x260 Thinkpad so added it to the list.
- 21:10, 4 December 2017 +2 m Certbot Changed --post-hook to --deploy-hook so that nginx is only reloaded if a certificate is renewed, as opposed to everytime a renewal is attempted.
- 20:46, 4 December 2017 +280 Certbot Fixed note advising to update web server config when new key material is obtained. Point to the symlinks instead and certbot will update them.
- 20:27, 27 November 2017 +364 m Nginx →Installation: Added note re: nginx modules in official repos as this is an important thing to know when deciding which nginx package to use.
- 18:30, 24 September 2017 +246 Nginx →Running unprivileged using systemd: Updated logs section to highlight that log directory ownership and permissions may need to be changed to allow nginx service user to write/access log files.
- 18:10, 24 September 2017 +79 Nginx →Running unprivileged using systemd: Added modified ExecReload= to override file to account for changed PID directory. No Such File or Directory error is seen upon reload otherwise.