Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 14:48, 7 March 2015 -2 m PulseAudio/Examples Quotation marks break the pulse config. After removing, the server then starts with the desired config.
- 17:03, 3 March 2015 +11 Flash DRM content Enabling Flash DRM content also fixes WatchESPN. Currently if you Google "arch linux watchespn", there isn't an obvious solution that is returned. Having WatchESPN mentioned in this article should help with that.
- 16:51, 3 March 2015 -5 m Flash DRM content Udisks was given its own page. Updated link to reflect this change.
- 21:59, 27 February 2015 +454 Android Added note to the Android Studio section detailing fixing font rendering. This issue drove me crazy until I spent a few hours figuring it out. Would have been nice to see it in the wiki.
- 19:40, 14 June 2013 +1 Create root filesystem snapshots with LVM →Revert updates: The lvchange command does not have a "--merge" option. I believe the author meant to use the lvconvert command. Just tried it on my system and it works great.
- 03:02, 3 June 2013 +160 Steam/Game-specific troubleshooting →No Audio: Clarified specific error
- 02:59, 3 June 2013 +201 Steam/Game-specific troubleshooting Added fix for sound to Unity of Command