Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 23:42, 11 January 2019 +229 Talk:PulseAudio/Troubleshooting Ask what to do
- 23:31, 11 January 2019 +663 Laptop/HP →Model List: - add HP Pavilion 15-cw0xxx
- 22:59, 11 January 2019 +1,343 Talk:PulseAudio/Troubleshooting proposal for instructions when pulseaudio server is bound to the wrong card and does not detect other cards
- 22:07, 6 October 2018 -29 ASUS x205ta →Getting hardware working on up-to-date kernels: - built-in microphone now works
- 22:40, 24 May 2018 +83 m ASUS x205ta →AUR package with patched kernel: Added efivars for wifi firmware note.
- 08:26, 11 February 2018 -470 ASUS x205ta →Patch history: - removed duplication of sd card reader info
- 08:24, 11 February 2018 +412 ASUS x205ta →SD card reader: - RPMB partition is fixed as of v4.15-rc1
- 23:13, 15 January 2018 +75 ASUS x205ta →Sound: Changed the reference to the AUR pkg a bit to match the other recent changes.
- 22:38, 15 January 2018 +120 ASUS x205ta →Sound: Added AUR pkg alsa-lib-x205ta which replaces the UCM files.
- 20:37, 14 January 2018 +152 ASUS x205ta →AUR package with patched kernel: Added remark not to build in tmpfs
- 00:27, 7 January 2018 +1,704 ASUS x205ta →Getting hardware working: - Reworked with info for new kernels and reference to patches an AUR pkg applying them.
- 09:29, 31 December 2017 +675 Talk:ASUS x205ta →BREAKING NEWS! The patches have been admitted to kernel 4.11 mainline.: Proposed update to remove the special keys section and for a patched kernel based on harryharryharry's work.
- 09:19, 31 December 2017 +533 ASUS x205ta →SD card reader: Updated for kernel versions > v4.4-rc1 which work out of the box and added info for RPMB partition patch.
- 09:00, 31 December 2017 +471 ASUS x205ta →Sound: Included instructions to get the *right version* of the UCM files from Pierre Bossart
- 17:47, 9 October 2016 +585 Talk:Raspberry Pi →Enable fsck on boot: new section
- 17:38, 9 October 2016 +161 ArchWiki talk:Sandbox →A new section should be added: new section