Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 21:27, 1 October 2019 -111 Saltstack →Components of Salt Stack: Replaced systemctl commands with start and enable current
- 21:09, 1 October 2019 +174 Saltstack →Scheduling Tasks: schedule.enable was missing and is necessary for using the scheduler.
- 15:03, 12 May 2019 +1,036 Saltstack Added in a brief saltstack schedule section. Some schedule configuration options were not entirely clear in existing documentation. This should allow someone to get started with less pain than I had.
- 16:26, 10 October 2018 +2,180 Saltstack Saltstack state information. Environment/state location and usage was hard to find at first
- 14:25, 10 August 2016 +533 Talk:QEMU Added in Windows 7 issue
- 03:20, 28 April 2015 +235 N User talk:Ephreal Created page with "Please leave feedback on my edits here. I'd like to know specifically what I can do to improve my contributions and how useful people think my edits are. ~~~~" current
- 03:02, 28 April 2015 +2,066 Xen Added header "Creating bridge with Netctl" and created header and section "Creating bridge with Network Manager." Having used gnome's Network manager and found it finicky, I believed it a good idea to add it here for users who wish to use gnome.