Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 23:07, 3 September 2018 -14 m GnuPG remove unnecessary header prefix
- 23:06, 3 September 2018 -10 m GnuPG remove unnecessary header prefix
- 23:05, 3 September 2018 -79 m GnuPG remove outdated resource and slight reordering
- 23:02, 3 September 2018 -15 m GnuPG subkeys.pgp.net doesn't exist anymore, and there are already instructions on how to send keys to keyservers in the wiki page
- 22:55, 3 September 2018 +1 m GnuPG pinentry ic -> pkg
- 22:54, 3 September 2018 -263 GnuPG Less verbose pinentry section.
- 22:43, 3 September 2018 +4 m GnuPG same # of X's
- 22:16, 13 February 2018 +12 m Core utilities Updating fd short pitch to more closely match the README of the official project repo: https://github.com/sharkdp/fd
- 22:09, 13 February 2018 -32 m Core utilities find: formatting tip as actual Tip, replacing GitHub link with official package link
- 22:06, 13 February 2018 +18 m Core utilities Adding ripgrep, a very popular grep alternative.
- 20:02, 4 February 2018 +632 CUPS/Troubleshooting Added an elaboration on the symptoms for this troubleshooting section, most notably a stacktrace for the hp-setup script which I personally found very useful for troubleshooting: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=210452
- 01:39, 2 January 2018 +14 m Rxvt-unicode urxvt is widely used because it offers true/native transparency support. As such, I've noted this feature in the pitch line.
- 19:15, 17 December 2017 +74 N User:JoshuaRLi Added my own user page. current
- 19:13, 17 December 2017 +127 m List of applications I added privacytools.io to the specialized software lists. It's a very well known privacy resource, with lots of great software recommendations (including Arch). Didn't find it elsewhere on the wiki.