Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 09:33, 8 July 2017 -1 m Pacman/Rosetta →Verification and repair: Gentoo: Reinstall “without dependency hassle” is done with emerge -1O
- 14:37, 6 June 2014 0 m Talk:Advanced Linux Sound Architecture →On high quality resampling
- 14:27, 6 June 2014 -1 m Advanced Linux Sound Architecture →High quality resampling: insert unit for sampling frequency, fix language a bit
- 14:26, 6 June 2014 +1,257 Talk:Advanced Linux Sound Architecture →On high quality resampling
- 14:31, 31 May 2014 -1,110 m NVIDIA →Refresh rate not detected properly by XRandR dependant utilities: Not true anymore → removed.
- 14:23, 31 May 2014 -402 m NVIDIA →Power Mizer optimization: Removed. Superfluous and links to misguided advice.
- 14:21, 31 May 2014 -87 NVIDIA →Enabling power saving: Removed (enabled by default).
- 14:19, 31 May 2014 -534 m NVIDIA →Using OS-level events: Removed. Has been enabled by default since forever.
- 14:19, 31 May 2014 -688 m NVIDIA →Forcing Powermizer performance level (for laptops): Removed. This would only make the GPU waste power by working for longer periods of time. There’s a reason why PerfLevelSrc is undocumented.
- 14:05, 31 May 2014 -506 m NVIDIA →Enabling triple buffering: Removed. This option is actively harmful (cripples performance, *causes* tearing in some cases, weird as it sounds) and generally does not achieve anything good.
- 14:03, 31 May 2014 -208 m NVIDIA →Enabling hardware acceleration: Removed superfluous section.
- 14:03, 31 May 2014 -224 m NVIDIA →Enabling desktop composition: Removed superfluous section. The Composite extension is always loaded by default.
- 14:02, 31 May 2014 -522 m NVIDIA →GUI: nvidia-settings: Remove note about InitialPixmapPlacement=2. This has been the default for a very long time.
- 13:57, 31 May 2014 -345 NVIDIA →Disable vblank interrupts (for laptops): Deleted section (that option has been enabled by default for 6 years and is not even available anymore)
- 06:04, 31 May 2014 +138 Audiophile Playback Marked for deletion because my bullshit detector is going off.
- 05:04, 31 May 2014 +612 Advanced Linux Sound Architecture →High quality resampling: Rewrote section based on discovered facts.
- 13:06, 29 May 2014 +81 m Talk:Advanced Linux Sound Architecture →On high quality resampling: Add signature (oops)
- 13:03, 29 May 2014 +525 Talk:Advanced Linux Sound Architecture →Manually reloading settings from ~/.asoundrc: Hopefully clear up some misunderstanding
- 12:31, 29 May 2014 +1,761 Talk:Advanced Linux Sound Architecture →On high quality resampling: Added some more or less interesting test results
- 04:51, 29 May 2014 +659 Talk:Advanced Linux Sound Architecture →On high quality resampling: new section
- 15:15, 27 May 2014 -1,554 Mpv →Configuration: Fix some misinformation. In particular, the example configuration was full of cargo cult options that make no sense with mpv, which has raised some concern among mpv developers.