Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 09:58, 19 May 2018 -6 m Dm-crypt/System configuration →cryptkey: Corrected the tip to state that a single backslash is required to escape a colon in the device path - tested on two different systems
- 12:09, 17 May 2018 +1 m Dm-crypt/System configuration Further edit to reflect the fact that the arguments to cryptkey are bytes. Check the encrypt mkninitcpio hook on your system before you undo - if the second argument is numeric, then it calls dd with bs=1, so both skip and count are in bytes
- 12:06, 17 May 2018 -11 m Dm-crypt/System configuration Undo revision 521570 by Nl6720 (talk) If the second argument to cryptkey is numerical then dd is called with bs=1, so both offset & length are in bytes. Check the encrypt mkinitcpio hook yourself.
- 21:44, 16 May 2018 0 N User:Mjnielsen Created blank page current
- 21:44, 16 May 2018 -11 m Dm-crypt/System configuration Corrected the comment regarding offset and size for the cryptkey kernel parameter - it previously said that one was in bytes and the other in bits, but looking at the encrypt hook itself it's clear that both are bytes.