Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 02:54, 7 November 2020 -1,379 TrackPoint →Troubleshooting: The solution I had proposed did not correctly solve the issue that I am still experiencing. Therefore I am removing it ...
- 02:49, 7 November 2020 -303 TrackPoint →systemd.path unit: After a few days I noticed that my solution to the problem did not work correctly, I'll remove the parts I added the other day
- 15:49, 5 November 2020 +243 TrackPoint →systemd.path unit: example better explained
- 15:41, 5 November 2020 +43 m TrackPoint →TrackPoint configurations cause issues with touchpad: finished sentence
- 15:40, 5 November 2020 +303 TrackPoint →systemd.path unit: Should we merge the troubleshooting subsection created by me (TrackPoint_configurations_cause_issues_with_touchpad) into this part of the page?
- 15:34, 5 November 2020 +2 m TrackPoint →TrackPoint configurations cause issues with touchpad: grammar
- 15:26, 5 November 2020 +1,334 TrackPoint →Troubleshooting: Added this cause it fixed the same exact issue
- 14:34, 5 November 2020 +263 TrackPoint Added an example to make it clearer
- 23:04, 3 April 2020 +9 m Mpv "However" added
- 21:22, 3 April 2020 -198 Mpv Removed the unnecessary parts.
- 13:11, 3 April 2020 -11 m Mpv Section title shortened
- 13:09, 3 April 2020 +664 Mpv mpv can now respect the cursor theme set for the current DE
- 23:47, 2 April 2020 +436 Uniform look for Qt and GTK applications Qt apps that run in Fedora (under GNOME Wayland to be exact) have window decorations which look very similar to GTK window decorations (assumed that "Adwaita" or "Adwaita-dark" are set). Since Arch Linux does not include this fix out of the box, Qt apps' window decorations under GNOME Wayland look horrible. PS: I am not so sure if 'gnome' is the best platform theme to set.. It surely fixed my issues with Qt and Adwaita.. but if someone knows the answer better, they should improve this tip)
- 18:49, 29 February 2020 +163 m I2P The wiki did not mention which service to start in order to use i2p (not i2pd) current
- 18:07, 18 March 2019 +603 TrackPoint Proposed solution is incomplete (delay must be suggested)