Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 00:47, 23 March 2012 +421 IOS →Making Friends with the Device
- 21:49, 28 August 2011 +120 OpenLDAP Authentication →Configure TLS Encryption: Key must be readable as ldap user (the user with which slapd is started). I had a problem since this wasn't stated anywhere and my file was only readable by root user.
- 10:53, 25 June 2010 -319 Wacom tablet →Tablet PC with serial Wacom tablet device (Xorg > 1.8): This is the correct approach that will work with the current xf86-input-wacom
- 10:28, 25 June 2010 +262 Wacom tablet →Tablet PC with Wacom serial (Xorg > 1.8)
- 22:01, 24 June 2010 +1 m Wacom tablet →Install Linuxwacom
- 22:01, 24 June 2010 +338 Wacom tablet Resorted so that udev configuration comes first, and static last.
- 21:19, 24 June 2010 +277 Wacom tablet →Xorg input hotplugging setup
- 21:13, 24 June 2010 +3 Wacom tablet →Dynamic (udev) Xorg setup
- 21:05, 24 June 2010 +101 Wacom tablet →Install Linuxwacom
- 20:54, 24 June 2010 -853 Wacom tablet →Xorg crashes when logging in: Section no longer needed as the bug was fixed years ago, and that patch should not be applied to the current version ;)
- 20:53, 24 June 2010 +697 Wacom tablet →Configure Xorg: Updated with serial tablet info
- 20:43, 24 June 2010 +95 Wacom tablet Introduction updated to reflect current changes
- 12:06, 23 June 2010 +340 N User talk:Antigerme Created page with 'Hi there, I tried your udev rule for my serial Wacom tablet (built-in to my Thinkpad X60t), but it didn't work. It would be great if you could help me out, I posted more info on …' current