Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 07:46, 26 February 2020 -2 m DeveloperWiki talk:Project Leader →IRV is not a great voting system: Put my comment back onto one line.
- 07:42, 26 February 2020 -145 m DeveloperWiki talk:Project Leader Further revised my comment.
- 07:39, 26 February 2020 +19 m DeveloperWiki talk:Project Leader Tweaked my comment.
- 06:14, 26 February 2020 +560 DeveloperWiki talk:Project Leader Suggested a different voting methodology.
- 16:43, 28 December 2019 0 m Pacman →Troubleshooting: Moved "Pacman crashes during an upgrade" before "Manually reinstalling pacman", since the latter says to try the former first.
- 04:39, 6 August 2019 +8 m Talk:Limits.conf Fixed my sig
- 04:39, 6 August 2019 -183 Talk:Limits.conf →Including systemd issues: Edited my reply
- 04:38, 6 August 2019 +265 Talk:Limits.conf →Including systemd issues: Reply
- 09:22, 9 June 2019 +20 m ClamAV →OnAccessScan: Copyedited the detection script.
- 08:40, 9 June 2019 +25 m ClamAV →MalwarePatrol database: Updated the signup link.
- 14:19, 21 May 2019 +85 Swap →Swap file creation: Compression is supposed to be disabled for btrfs swapfiles.
- 15:25, 20 May 2019 0 User:Sweyn78 Updated fs current
- 21:48, 22 February 2019 +12 m Firefox/Privacy →Disable/Enforce Trusted Recursive Resolver: One of the external links in this section said it was outdated, and linked to an updated copy. I updated the URL here to the new one.
- 20:57, 22 February 2019 +365 Firefox/Tweaks →Turn off the disk cache: I used MyCurveFit.com to generate a regression line that matched Firefox's memory cache table. I then simplified the formula, and added it as an option in this section.
- 04:12, 24 July 2017 +22 m Firefox/Tweaks →Referrer header control: Aligned the table title to the left, since it looks better and more closely matches the styling of headers.
- 04:10, 24 July 2017 +1,161 m Firefox/Tweaks →Referrer header control: Added a link to the wiki.mozilla.org article about this, and improved the descriptions. Also corrected the spelling of "referrer", because the WC3 officially decided to replace the typo'd version with the correct one.
- 04:30, 10 December 2016 +3 m Limits.conf →nproc: Tweaked wording.
- 20:48, 9 December 2016 +86 N User:Sweyn78 Created a quickie user-page for myself.
- 20:16, 9 December 2016 +3,237 N Limits.conf I felt that an article which contains recommendations for /etc/security/limits.conf would be nice. There doesn't seem to be any such repository of recommendations elsewhere out there.
- 17:27, 7 December 2016 +74 Display manager →Run ~/.xinitrc as a session: Added what needs to be done to actually use this thing.
- 05:07, 4 December 2016 -4 m ClamAV →Scan for viruses: Copyedit (didn't notice in the last edit)
- 05:06, 4 December 2016 +22 ClamAV →Scan for viruses: As the purpose was to allow clamscan to access larger files, I changed the suggested value from 2000M to 4000M, which is the max possible. Also did a bit of copyediting.
- 07:26, 28 November 2016 -3 m Firefox →Font troubleshooting: Formatting.
- 07:25, 28 November 2016 +243 Firefox →Font troubleshooting: Added a note about how to get Firefox to honor all fontconfig-replacements.
- 06:20, 15 November 2016 +13 Steam/Game-specific troubleshooting →Game launching on wrong monitor in fullscreen mode: Added that Tyranny is also affected by this bug
- 13:43, 11 September 2016 -95 Improving performance →Mount options: noatime shouldn't be recommended without explaining the default relatime, I've removed it.