Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 22:23, 21 August 2020 -91 Pam mount →Login manager configuration: pambase 20200721.1-2 removed pam_tally2.so, updated this section to avoid confusion and a broken file if copy-pasted from here. current
- 15:53, 25 February 2019 +37 Pam mount →Login manager configuration: pambase 20190105.1-1 brought some modifications to system-login (pam_tally2). Updated the example config to avoid confusion when adding the pam_login specific lines.
- 20:16, 22 November 2018 +250 Pam mount Added warning to incompatibility with luks2, see https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=242131, can be removed when next release is available upstream (which could be a while, there aren't many releases for pam_mount).
- 17:10, 20 July 2014 +28 N User talk:Twelveeighty Created this page.
- 17:09, 20 July 2014 +48 N User:Twelveeighty Created a landing page. current
- 17:02, 20 July 2014 -30 m Broadcom wireless Removed the suggestion that broadcom-wl-dkms contained a different driver compared to broadcom-wl, this is no longer the case. The only difference is that one is dkms, same PKGBUILD otherwise.
- 01:00, 16 July 2012 +93 DeveloperWiki talk:Usrlib →Add subsection to deal with common apps
- 16:17, 15 July 2012 +442 DeveloperWiki talk:Usrlib →Add subsection to deal with common apps: new section