Opera 33 - no support for PPAPI
I am not sure that description of that Opera 33 supports PPAPI is correct in head of the article. -- Andy Crowd - 蔡依林 18:50, 8 November 2015 (UTC)
- This was implemented over a year ago: . What makes you think otherwise? -- Alad (talk) 18:55, 8 November 2015 (UTC)
- Do you use Opera? I got problem after update to version 33, cannot play flash video, error that flash is not available. -- Andy Crowd - 蔡依林 19:10, 8 November 2015 (UTC)
- Ok. Then just wait for a few more updates to opera and see if it will be the same "BUG". -- Andy Crowd - 蔡依林 19:26, 8 November 2015 (UTC)
- SOLVED - my pepper flash update stuck on version 17 but no errors about flash version was on adobe website, now everything works after I updated it to the latest. May be add this type of bug:
- 20:39, 14 November 2015 Andy Crowd
- google-chrome-stable uses only: /opt/google/chrome/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so (if path to file doesn't exist then it still shows plugin in the list but flash videos cannot be loaded)
- Opera uses: /usr/lib/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so if path/file doesn't exist it using /usr/lib/chromium/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so next it looking for /opt/google/chrome/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so
- Chromium uses only: /usr/lib/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so if path/file doesn't exist then no plugin is listed/used.
- The "manifest.json" file contains flash player version. Chromium/Chrome has no problems with old version but Opera not allowing to use older versions of it and shows no errors, flash videos just didn't play even on adobe website.
- Andy Crowd - 蔡依林 17:27, 16 November 2015 (UTC)