Among these and others I omitted:
- AUR - Wikipedia says "Stable release 0.9-beta1 (1997)" so I do not trust this one.
- AUR - Not sure what this actually is, if it is usable, etc.
- AUR - Does not have a proper home page nor that much documentation so I do not trust this one.
- busybox shell - It is a recovery interface, pretty difficult. But maybe a mention is worth...
- heirloom - Good only for a museum apparently :)
- dosbox - Does this suit the category?
- python/ipython. - Does this suit?
- I'd only include shells which actually prove useful, instead of making the page an AUR (or otherwise) dump. Others can stay on the talk page, I suppose. -- Alad (talk) 12:41, 8 August 2014 (UTC)