I cleaned up a bit (and learned something about templates and formatting, by the way), but I give up for now. Hopefully I can test the whole thing with my company's VPN in the next days.
- I've gone through this article from top to bottom and cleared up the first person usage and other style issues mostly to my satisfaction. I've also tweaked the structure to try and make this article a little less incoherent - this was clearly the result of one person after another just dumping copy-pasted instructions here without any thought of the article as a whole. This article still has a lot of problems in my opinion:
- It provides almost no context and could benefit from a decent introduction at the very least to set the scene.
- It is almost entirely devoted to installation with little to no discussion as to why one should pick one client over another.
- There's no details on configuration options for these clients once they're up and running.
- The Workarounds section is a disaster zone and needs urgent review.
- Some of the sections in Troubleshooting are based on little more than guesswork from the original author from almost 10 years ago. As highlighted in the Accuracy templates, this content needs to be verified.
- These issues will need to be dealt with by somebody who is familiar with the content in question because I personally am not. But the style violations have been resolved now I think. -- Chazza (talk) 21:47, 2 September 2017 (UTC)