The most important task
- Glad to see it's appreciated :) While we're at it, can somebody check the grammar of "[...] the official wiki staff does try their best [...]", I'm not sure if it sounds ok or it should better be "[...] do try their best [...]", or "[...] does try its best [...]" or what else, I always get confused with collective nouns, see e.g.  and . -- Kynikos (talk) 14:29, 22 December 2014 (UTC)
I think contributions to pacman and other software should be mentioned, maybe with a link to https://www.archlinux.org/pacman/submitting-patches.html and information to contributing to other things like the arch website. I think there is a git repo with the flask code somewhere. Meskarune (talk) 15:16, 18 April 2016 (UTC)
- There is Getting_involved#Official_software_projects, this page is about contributing to the ArchWiki itself. -- Lahwaacz (talk) 16:47, 18 April 2016 (UTC)
Here it says that non-Arch users are welcomed to edit, but to get an account one needs to answer a question which can only be answered by people running Arch. Should we say that explicitly, or change the authentication question one that can be answered by, say, anyone with a recent GNU coreutils? Ataraxy (talk) 06:40, 25 October 2016 (UTC)Ataraxy
- The authentication question can't really be touched, since it's a compromise that we found to counteract spam attacks.
- I've done this and that, is it enough? Expansion is welcome, for example the latest ISO may not have the latest pacman version, so alternatives may be presented.
- — Kynikos (talk) 10:11, 25 October 2016 (UTC)
The title of the Portuguese translated page was mispelled ("Contribuiting") and I renamed it. Now Portuguese interlanguage link have to be fixed by removing the extra 'i', in order to achieve [[pt|ArchWiki:Contributing]]. Since I don't have access, can someone please fix this interlanguage link? Thanks! -- Josephgbr (talk) 20:12, 10 May 2017 (UTC)