- Finish Installation notes.
- Installation Notes
- Add Man page links.
- USB Installation Media
- Make the naming of "USB Media" consistent throughout. Currently, both the introduction, the title, and the summary have different usage. Prefer the Wikipedia term, "USB flash drive."
- Note to Tip in Section 1?
- Remove redundant information (such as the partitioning information and point to the partitioning article.
- Expand the summary with more related links.
- Merge with UEFI instructions as this is currently bound to bios/bios-emulated systems.
- Should the Windows/OS X instructions be removed from the Arch Wiki?
- Should so many options be given for Windows?
- 1) Promote the "Boot the entire ISO from RAM" section to the preferred method as it appears to be OS independent, simple, and relevant to learning Arch Linux.
- 2) Keep as alternate installs the dd installers for consistency and simplicity.
- Remove the rest.
- Section 1, confusing word choice and some possible unprofessional and unnecessary extra information.
- Section 2.2, dead link.
- Footnotes have at least one repeating reference number. Look at implementing an endnote template a la Wikipedia.
- Add Arch/FreeBSD section to USB Installation Media.
- Re-order beginner's guide to match 1:1 the official installation guide.