Jump to navigation Jump to search
I'm a GNU/Linux enthusiast who helps out with the Wiki sometimes. I've been using GNU/Linux for about four years; Arch for about three months. I still use other distributions, but Arch is the one I'm in love with.
How I roll
- Arch Linux, anywhere I can.
- pacman is nice, not that I have a choice.
- i3 tiling window manager. A mouse just isn't that appealing.
- Fish, the Friendly Interactive Shell. Finally, a shell that isn't older than I am.
- vim for text editing. Am I a complete nerd yet?
- Tor for anonymity. Am I paranoid yet?
- Dm-crypt for security.
- VLC for media. I still don't like that orange cone, though.
- Node.js when a shell script just isn't enough.
- Firefox for browsing the web.
- Links2 isn't bad either.
- QEMU for virtualization.
- OpenSSH for remote access, but what else is there?
- btrfs, when I actually have a reason to care which filesystem I'm using.
- irssi for IRC.
- git for source code management.
- gimp when I have to edit images.
- GRUB when I'm hungry or need to boot my system.
- Microsoft Windows. Just kidding!