Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Contact:||MizZen talk page|
- I've been using Arch on and off for years, switching between Windows & other Linux distros. It makes sense to contribute to Awesome projects like this.
Pages of Intrest
Threat & vulnerability detection
Get a lay of the Land
Hints / Tips
Copied over form users | Larivact
- Draft new articles as subpages of your user page
User:Name/drafts/Article. When the article is ready it can be moved into the main namespace.
- Draft major rewrites as subpages of your user page.
- If the draft is approved it can be gradually copied to the actual article (take care to still produce readable diffs and merge in-between contributions by others).
- When casual edits become complete rewrites, undo your changes and start a new draft.
- Put smaller drafts for existing articles on their talk page.