List of Applications for Emacs-Lovers.
- Conkeror — A highly programmable web browser based on Mozilla XULRunner. (emacsy feature: keybindings)
- Awesome — Using the keychain-library by Nicholas Berthier you get some nice emacs-style bindings. (emacsy feature: keybindings)
- Ratpoison — Ratpoison is a minimalistic windowmanager which can be controlled 100% through keyboard. (emacsy feature: keybindings)
- Sawfish — Floating windowmanager which can be configured in rep-gtk. (emacsy feature: rep-gtk is a lisp-dialect similar to elisp)
- Stumpwm — Stumpwm is Ratpoison rewritten and improved in common lisp. (emacsy feature: keybindings + common lisp)