Automount with systemd: exec workaround
About : you realize that the linked bug report is in closed state since early 2012, with last post from January 2013, right? If the problem is still exists, you should make sure it is reported properly; if it already is, then please provide a better reference. Linking to old bug reports will not solve anything. -- Lahwaacz (talk) 14:19, 19 October 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, that's why I phrased it being probably a workaround. However, lacking experience (or deeper knowledge of that matter) and time for further investigation this very moment, I felt like sharing the observation although it is not fully investigated. I would appreciate any assistance in reporting it to the correct channel, especially I don't even know which part of the OS is responsible, and whether that's a matter of Arch or of the very component (and, as mentioned, which one).
- Sorry if this was an improper use of the Wiki. Albertus (talk) 22:55, 19 October 2014 (UTC)
- The package in question is likely bug report), depending on whether the problem is exactly the same as previously reported. If you are not sure where to report it to upstream, using even the Arch bug tracker is better than wiki. (see the "Component" and "Fixed in version" fields in the
- Also, I should point out that it might be helpful to read the Reporting Bug Guidelines first.
- -- Lahwaacz (talk) 18:33, 20 October 2014 (UTC)