Hi, in  you have created an invalid interlanguage link (due to wrong capitalization). Also note that the interlanguage links are supposed to be sorted alphabetically by the language tag, see Help:Style#Interlanguage_links for details. -- Lahwaacz (talk) 18:06, 23 April 2015 (UTC)
- Oh thanks for the info Lahwaacz, I'll keep it in mind from now on. I'm still getting used to wiki editing and such.
- By the way, If a link to another article has no translation (in my case Spanish), do I have to write the text of the link to that article in English, in Spanish or in Spanish plus (English) (For instance, [[link_to_another_article_in_English|Text in Spanish (English) ]])
- Hugo (talk) 18:40, 23 April 2015 (UTC)
- No problem, keep up the good work!
- Regarding the links to English pages from Spanish pages, choosing the style is up to the translation team. There is ArchWiki:Translation Team (Español), perhaps you can find the info there. In this case I have no idea because I don't speak Spanish :)
- -- Lahwaacz (talk) 19:09, 23 April 2015 (UTC)