Heading style issues
Per the rules in Help:Style#Section headings:
- Headings should start from level 2.
- Headings use sentence case; not title case.
Link to the Fedora wiki
You can link to the Fedora wiki using an interwiki link. E.g.:
Meaning of "Arch Linux"
In Arch Linux, we describe "Arch Linux" as a software distribution, but in this document it's more like the aggregate of the related web services. Should we say it explicitly? -- Kynikos (talk) 18:04, 3 March 2019 (UTC)
- Arch Linux is the non-profit incorporated under Software in the Public Interest. Any and all services we provide would be subject to the policy. Jasonwryan (talk) 00:57, 4 March 2019 (UTC)
- I was about to add that the wiki (or at least its talk pages) should be added to the first sentence which lists the forums providing public information, but on second thought, it might be easily confused with content released into the public domain. So I think that proper definition of "public information" is really needed. -- Lahwaacz (talk) 19:00, 3 March 2019 (UTC)
- I don't see a need to: public information is the opposite of personal/private. Content posted to the boards, wiki, MLs etc., constitutes public information. Jasonwryan (talk) 19:50, 3 March 2019 (UTC)
Rights under GDPR
Notice of changes
- I had one in originally, and then thought that the wiki will automagically capture this anyway. Perhaps we should include Last Formal Revision? Or Last Major? Jasonwryan (talk) 19:54, 3 March 2019 (UTC)
Sharing your personal data