User talk:Jeff story/Webfs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Move the page back？
- It's true that this is an official package, and in general an article like this would be enough to keep according to my standards.
- On the other hand though, the distributed release (1.21) seems to have been released in 2004, I'm not very sure what could be the reason to keep using it, considering the simple alternatives that are still maintained, e.g. darkhttpd.
- The software is mentioned in List of applications/Internet#Web servers, let's keep this discussion open, but personally I don't miss this article too much :)
- -- Kynikos (talk) 15:08, 17 September 2017 (UTC)
- I miss the item in List of applications. Then this page itself add no more value.
- Then my question is how to deal with such pages in User namespace. Archive it? Move back and redirect to List of applications?
- If we just leave such pages in User namespace, such useless pages will increase by time. Please check the discussion I started at ArchWiki_talk:Administrators#Is_moving_pages_to_user_space_a_good_idea.3F.
- --Fengchao (talk) 09:42, 17 October 2017 (UTC)