Auto update i18n pages
One idea come into my mind, it should be easy for your bot. Please check if you have time to implement.
For Chinese pages, there are many links to English pages and I think it should be linked to i18n page.
- If Page is end with (简体中文)
- Find all English page links in the page.
- For each English name, check if English name (简体中文) exist and make sure it is not flagged by Template:Translateme and Template:Translateme (简体中文).
Then: Change [[English name]] to [[English name (简体中文)|English name]].
Maybe not all translation teams want this feature, so it should be enable/disable by languages.
- That sounds like a nice idea. I was actually thinking about some other things that could be done automatically on i18n pages, e.g. renaming if the English page has been recently renamed, adding the same categories etc. so I'll add your idea to the list of new features. -- Lahwaacz (talk) 21:18, 16 March 2016 (UTC)
hi, your bot marked a https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Postfix&diff=next&oldid=431606#Rule-based_mail_processing). the pkgbase policyd exists, but packages derived from it have different names. can you fix this please? thank you! Fordprefect (talk) 18:05, 24 April 2016 (UTC)AUR link as broken (on
- Hi, that's a general problem of the Template:AUR, which works only for packages and not pkgbases. For AUR the link does not work, it leads to a 404 page. I think that this behaviour is fine because users can install only packages and not pkgbases. -- Lahwaacz (talk) 18:53, 24 April 2016 (UTC)