Uniform Look for Qt and GTK Applications
- I did not know about it. Aside from being a totally stupid rule that decreases readability, next time just revert the edits you object to, not everything… --MarkusS (talk) 10:44, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
- While you are entitled your opinion, style rules were made after community discussion so it's natural you follow them. You're always free to discuss a change in Help_talk:Style, of course. And next time, follow the ArchWiki:Contributing#The_3_fundamental_rules, then your edits won't get reverted. Thank you. -- Alad (talk) 12:55, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for your contributions to the KDE article, but I'd like to (again) remind you of the three fundamental rules and give clear explanations of changes you make. For example,  removed "Disabling access keys" and  changed links around. As a casual KDE user, I'd have some trouble understanding these changes. -- Alad (talk) 14:29, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
- I suggest you better read what I changed. Regarding Phonon links I wrote: “In the past other backends were developed as well but are no longer maintained and their AUR packages have been deleted.” So yes, I removed AUR links to packages that no longer exist.
- Konqueror is unmaintained with a successor in development. Lengthy discussions of unmaintained software is IMO an undue impairment of readability. Feel free to re-add that section if you think that it's vital… --MarkusS (talk) 23:34, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
- I wasn't talking on the AUR links, but  and . Regarding Konqueror, you've given no proof that it will be discontinued.
- Otherwise I suggest you to stop blaming others for your own laziness, and respect basic wiki guidelines. I won't repeat this again. -- Alad (talk) 23:44, 12 August 2015 (UTC)
- I see nothing in the "three fundamental rules" that forbid removing links. So I forgot edit summaries. My bad. Revert my changes if you think re-adding deleted AUR links and trivial GUI settings, also described upstream (see how I reused your summary from ?), that makes it better… --MarkusS (talk) 01:41, 13 August 2015 (UTC)