Chromium core dumps without festival installed
Hi, just to let you know: if this is a bug, it should be properly reported and not blindly added to the wiki. Please check our bug tracker and report it if not found. might need to depend fully on to avoid these crashes, they should not occur for an optional dependency. -- Lahwaacz (talk) 15:23, 31 January 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, I created a bug report for this. See this. However, so far there was no reaction and in the meantime I wanted to share information as how the state currently is for users facing the same issue. --Orschiro (talk) 06:41, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
- Awesome. Thanks too for referencing the bug report. Next time I will certainly not forget to add this information, too.--Orschiro (talk) 08:29, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
Desktop Cheat Sheet Wallpaper
- I am sorry for the dead link. I haven't been updating this page for a while. In an essence this cheatsheet was nothing very special. It was an .svg file that contained my vector graphics wallpaper. On top I made another layer with boxes containg my cheatsheet commands.
- That way I was always able to see my most relevant commands by just looking at the wallpaper. :)
- Does that resolve your question?
- --Orschiro (talk) 05:01, 11 June 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for your your contributions to ArchWiki. Please make sure to include an edit summary with every edit, even minor ones, as this is helpful when browsing an article's history. I'd suggest you to go to Special:Preferences and check "Prompt me when entering a blank edit summary".
I will do so in the future. Thanks for encouraging and pointing me to the helpful prompt setting!
Orschiro (talk) 13:33, 13 September 2014 (UTC)