JED, Zile etc.
You have recently added several strangely formatted entries ( and ) to list of application:
- Are you going to create articles JED and Zile?
- If not, than why did not you add links do Wikipedia articles instead?
- I am not going to create them, but they may be created by someone else later. If we add links to Wikipedia, we will need to change them to normal ArchWiki link when article is created. I have not found any rules that say anything about this. There is only "For technical terms like system call not covered by an article in the ArchWiki, link to the relevant Wikipedia page." on Help:Style#Hypertext_metaphor Thim0aer 09:25, 21 February 2012 (EST)
- You are probably right, but IMHO hypertext metaphor can hardly be applied to lists like one in Common Applications. No official rule of such kind was created, but Talk:Common Applications#Reorganization and Template talk:App contains consensus on usage of interwiki links when ArchWiki misses required article.
- >> If we add links to Wikipedia, we will need to change them to normal ArchWiki link when article is created
- This practice seems to be established long time ago. You added entries, so you are the responsible one. --AlexanderR 23:27, 21 February 2012 (EST)