Hi, is this with the open-source or the proprietary driver? -- Lahwaacz (talk) 07:37, 9 December 2015 (UTC)
- As far as I know, both. The proprietary driver should have it's own tools for handling brightness. There's been chatter about this for years on the forums. The Wiki is hopelessly miss-leading. I have no idea why no one added something sooner. Wchouser3 (talk) 09:57, 9 December 2015 (UTC)wchouser3
- Needs a reference either way. And I don't mean some forum post by that. -- Alad (talk) 08:24, 9 December 2015 (UTC)
- ok...I'll have to learn how to do that. That's about all there is out there is forum posts, but I'll try. Can you point me towards an explanation as to how to add references to a wiki page? That "backlight" page doesn't have a single one. Wchouser3 (talk) 09:57, 9 December 2015 (UTC)wchouser3
- The references don't have to be formatted like this, simple inline links like here will do just fine. Take a look at the wikitext source or Help:Editing for syntax manual. The most famous anti-example is the tip at the bottom of this section.
- As for the pages suitable for references, anything is better than nothing, but of course some pages are more serious and more suitable than others.
- -- Lahwaacz (talk) 17:39, 9 December 2015 (UTC)