Jump to navigation Jump to search
A few starting packages for hacking the Wii on Arch Linux. Also see Wiibrew.org for a guide to getting homebrew setup on the Wii.
- AUR lets you upload games to the Homebrew Channel
- AUR for a basic toolchain (compiler) for C and C++ development.
- AUR for libraries that work with the Wii, for working with graphics, wiimote, etc.
- sdl-wii - SDL port for the Wii.
- AUR - a library for FAT handling (used in USB flash drives).
- AUR - a library in C for working with the Wii Remote.
- - the dominant emulator for the Wii (also supports Gamecube).
- AUR - development version
- AUR - An experimental open-source Nintendo Wii U emulator