Difference between revisions of "ASUS Eee PC 1015b"
(remove language suffix from Category:ASUS (English), see Talk:Table of Contents#English Category Names: Capitalization and Conflict with i18n)
m (Betarepeating moved page Asus EEE PC 1015b to ASUS Eee PC 1015b: Standardizing case. ASUS website capitalizes the whole name, so we should too. http://usa.asus.com/)
Revision as of 00:08, 14 June 2012
This page includes general information regarding Asus EEE PC 1015b and related notes on installing/using Arch Linux on it.
- CPU: AMD Fusion APU C30 1.2GHz (single core) or C50 1.0GHz (dual core) Processor
- RAM: 1DDR3, 2 x SO-DIMM, 1GB/2GB/4GB
- HDD: 2.5" SATA 250GB/320GB/500GB HDD
- GPU: Radeon HD 6250
- Display: 10.1" LED backlit WSVGA (1024x600) Screen
- Ethernet: Atheros AR8152 v2.0 Fast Ethernet
- Wireless: Atheros WLAN 802.11 email@example.comGHz or Broadcom WLAN BCM4313 802.11 firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth V2.1+EDR or Bluetooth V3.0+HS (both optional)
- Webcam: Working (remenber to add yourself to video group)
- Card Reader: SDHC Reader
- Extras: 3 USB 2.0 ports or 1 x USB 3.0 port and 2 x USB 2.0 ports
The open source drivers will work adequately. For AMD catalyst drivers, please use the catalyst and catalyst-utils packages from the AUR.