- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 (2.00GHz, 4MB cache L2, FSB 667MHz)
- Chipset: Mobile Intel® 945 PM Express Chipset + ICH7M
- RAM: 2048MB (2 x 1024MB) DDR2 SDRAM 667 Mhz
- Hard Disk: SATA 160GB 5400 rpm - SATA 120GB 5400 rpm
- DVD Burner: SUPER MULTI DOUBLE LAYER
- TFT 15.4" WXGA (1280x800) ColorShine TFT-LCD, Asus Splendid Video Intelligent Technology
- TFT 15.4" WSXGA+ (1680x1050) ColorShine TFT-LCD, Asus Splendid Video Intelligent Technology
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7700 512MB
- Audio: Scheda Intel High Definition Audio
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g
- Bluetooth: 2.0+EDR
- Webcam: 1.3 Mpixel
- Modem: 56 Kbps V.90
- LAN Gigabit Ethernet: 10/100/1000
- 1 x Microphone-in jack
- 1 x Headphone-out jack (S/PDIF)
- 1 x TypeII PCMCIA slot
- 1 x Line-in jack
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x IEEE 1394 port
- 1 x RJ11 Modem jack for phone line
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
- 1 x TV-out(S-Video)
- Card Reader: MMC, SD, MS, MS-Pro
- Dimension and Weight:
- 324mm * 284mm * 37.4 mm(W x D x H)
- 3.1 Kg (8-cell)
- Pointer: Touch pad
Works with the propritary Nvidia-Driver in full display resolution.
TV-Out/DVI currently untested, but the graphics driver finds the interfaces, so they should be switchable with the nvidia-tools.
VGA-Out working with nvidia-settings.
Console Framebuffer is working in 1024x768 with the vga=0x317 kernel boot option. With the vesafb-tng the native display resolution should work, too.
Works ot of the box.
Follow the official documentation to configure: Alsa
Works out of the box? I doesn't own any bluetooth device, but the controller is detected and condifgured
Right now there is no support for this device (it is a propriertary device owned by Asus and there is no support at all).
The only thing needed is to force the use of USB 1.1 protocol as seemes that this device isn't 2.0 compatible and every second there will a reset of the device with 2.0 driver.
Add this line to your "/etc/rc.local"
echo 7 > /sys/class/usb_host/usb_host5/companion