AUR helpers (简体中文)
这里列出一些助手工具，可以帮助用户从 Arch User Repository 搜索和/或安装包。
图形化 pacman 前端列表，其中的一些也支持 AUR，参见 pacman GUI Frontends.
- 1 助手列表
- 1.1 aurbuild
- 1.2 aurget
- 1.3 aurora
- 1.4 aurpac
- 1.5 aurploader
- 1.6 aursh
- 1.7 autoaur
- 1.8 burp
- 1.9 clyde
- 1.10 cower
- 1.11 haskell-archlinux
- 1.12 makeaur
- 1.13 meat
- 1.14 owl
- 1.15 pacaur
- 1.16 packer
- 1.17 pacmoon
- 1.18 paktahn
- 1.19 pbfetch
- 1.20 pbget
- 1.21 pkgman
- 1.22 powaur
- 1.23 spinach
- 1.24 srcman
- 1.25 tupac
- 1.26 yaourt
- 2 比较表
aurbuild is a tool to download and build packages from the AUR.
Aurget aims to be a simple, pacman-like interface to the AUR. It tries to make the AUR convenient; whether the user wishes to find, download, build, install, or update AUR packages quickly. Aurget does not wrap any pure pacman commands, this is by design.
Aurora is a very simple frontend for the AUR. It allows the user to install AUR packages, download the AUR packages (for manual installation) and also offers an AUR upgrade feature. By design, aurora does not wrap pacman.
Light'n'fast AUR and pacman frontend.
- 网站: http://3ed.jogger.pl/2009/02/15/aurpac/
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23919
Aurploader prompts the user for an AUR username and password and will then upload PKGBUILD tarballs to the AUR. Before uploading each package, the user is prompted to select a category. When the uploads have completed, the user is asked if the cookie file should be kept so that the script can be run again without needing the AUR username and password to be re-entered.
- 网站: http://xyne.archlinux.ca/info/aurploader
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23393
AurShell is a shell-like application. With plugins included, it's possible to build and install packages from AUR, ABS, and even wrap pacman.
autoaur is a script for automatic mass downloading, updating, building, and installing groups of AUR packages.
- 网站: http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/autoaur
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=6390
burp is a fast and simple AUR uploader written in C. Supports persistent cookies for seamless logins.
Clyde is a next-generation libalpm/makepkg wrapper with AUR support, multithreaded downloading, and colorized output.
- 网站: https://github.com/Kiwi/clyde
- Forum: http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=91860
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34686
Cower is a fast and simple AUR search and download agent, which will also check for updates and download dependencies.
- 网站: http://github.com/falconindy/cower
- Forum: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=97137
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44921
haskell-archlinux is a library to programmatically access the AUR and package metadata from the Haskell programming language.
- 网站: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/archlinux
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29267
Makeaur is a wrapper for pacman and makepkg that allows users to easily install packages from the Arch User Repository.
Meat is a front-end for cower ( see above ) and it is fully written in bash.
- 网站: https://github.com/Spyhawk/pacaur
- 论坛: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=937423
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49145
Packer is a wrapper for pacman and the AUR. It was designed to be a simple and very fast replacement for the basic functionality of Yaourt. It has commands to install, update, search, and show information for any package in the main repositories and in the AUR. Use pacman for other commands, such as removing a package.
- 网站: http://github.com/bruenig/packer
- 论坛: http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=88115
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33378
- Wiki: https://github.com/bruenig/packer/wiki
pacmoon is a script for compiling arch linux packages from the AUR and repositories. It can automatically install make dependencies as binaries when necessary and update the entire system or just packages listed. It keeps track of which files have been compiled so that in the event of compiled packages getting replaced with a binary (like during an upgrade process) then pacmoon can recompile only the necessary packages.
Paktahn is a yaourt replacement. It is under active development and already includes improvements such as a local cache for fast searches and interactive installation.
- 网站: http://github.com/skypher/paktahn
- 论坛: http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=77674&p=1
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30242
Pbfetch is a script which can be used as a pacman-independent AUR helper or a pacman wrapper with additional AUR functionality. Pbfetch aims to be a simple and fast versus the well established yaourt. Pbfetch can be used as a shortcut to simply download PKGBUILDs from AUR or automatically build with dependency resolution among other things. The user can select which AUR packages to upgrade using a simple menu as well as update all AUR packages.
- 网站/Source: https://github.com/dalingrin/pbfetch
- 论坛: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=87789
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33256
Pbget is a simple command-line tool for retrieving PKGBUILDs and local source files for Arch Linux. It is able to retrieve files from the official SVN and CVS web interface, the AUR and the ABS rsync server.
pkgman is a script which helps to manage a local repository. It retrieves the PKGBUILD and related files for given name from ABS or AUR and lets you edit them, automatically generates checksums, backs up the source tarball, builds and adds the package to your local repository. Then you can install it as usual with pacman. It also has AUR support for submitting tarballs and leaving comments.
- 网站: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/pkgman/index.php
- 论坛: http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=49023
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17100
powaur is a minimalistic AUR helper with a pacman-like interface.
- 网站: https://github.com/yanhan/powaur
- 论坛: http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=938688
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49296
Spinach is a tiny Bash AUR helper with few dependencies.
srcman is a pacman/makepkg wrapper written in Bash, which transparently handles pacman operations on 'source packages'. This means, for example, that packages can be specified for installation either explicitly (pacman's -U operation) or can be installed from a (source) repository (-S operation). The address of an AUR pacman database can be found in the corresponding forum thread, by the way. The primary goal of this project is to provide a complete pacman wrapper and therefore, srcman supports all current pacman operations for binary and source packages.
- 网站: http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=65501
- Package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23945
tupac is a pacman/yaourt wrapper. The main difference between tupac and the rest of pacman wrappers is that it caches the local package database, so it gives you really fast operatibility even in environments with low resources (low RAM, slow disks). It also gives you two advanced features: checking for missing installed files and checking for files that are not owned by any package.
Yaourt (Yet Another User Repository Tool) is a community-contributed wrapper for pacman which adds seamless access to the AUR, allowing and automating package compilation and installation from your choice of the thousands of PKGBUILDs in the AUR, in addition to the many thousands of available Arch binary packages. Yaourt uses the same exact syntax as pacman, which saves you from relearning an entirely new method of system maintenance, but also adds new options. Yaourt expands the power and simplicity of pacman by adding even more useful features and provides pleasing, colorized output, interactive search mode, and much more.
|Aurget||Bash||是||否||是|| 如 |
|AurShell||Python||否||否||否||aursh (runs Aurshell program, wherein a number of different commands can be used)|
|Aurora||Python3||是||否||是|| 如 |
|Clyde||Lua||是||是||否||与 pacman 一致 (e.g., clyde -S <pkgname>)|
|Cower||C||是||否||是|| 如 |
|Owl||Dash||是||是||是|| Run |
|Pacaur||Bash, backend in C (cower)||是||是||是|| 与 pacman 一致, and/or AUR specific arguments . See also |
|Packer||Bash||是||是||是||与 pacman 一致 (e.g., packer -S <pkgname>)|
|pacmoon||Zsh||是||是||是||Similar to emerge from portage e.g. pacmoon -av <pkgname>|
|Paktahn||Lisp||是||是||是||与 pacman 一致 (e.g., pak -S <pkgname>)|
|pbfetch||Bash||是||是||是||与 pacman 一致, and/or AUR specifc arguments (additional arguments for PKGBUILD editing, etc)|
|powaur||C||否||是||是||与 pacman 一致 (eg. powaur -S <pkgname>)|
|tupac||PHP||是||是||是||与 pacman 一致 (e.g., tupac -S <pkgname>)|
|Yaourt||Bash, back-end in C||是||是||是||与 pacman 一致 (e.g., yaourt -S <pkgname>)|