Adminer is a simple tool for database management. It's possible to manage MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sqlite3, MS SQL and Oracle. It's a simplier alternative to PhpMyAdmin. More pieces of information about this project you can find at official page or wikipedia.
Installation under Apache
- Ensure you do not have an older copy of adminer.
$ rm -r /srv/http/adminer
- To install yaourt: AUR just simply run
$ yaourt -S adminer
- After installation it's neccessary to add following line to
It can be done by running:
# echo "Include conf/extra/httpd-adminer.conf" >> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
- After it restart your apache daemon. If you are using systeminit run :
# rc.d restart httpd
- And if you are using systemd run :
# systemctl restart httpd