Difference between revisions of "ArchWiki Translation Team"
m (→Page list: fix link)
m (→Page list: fix link)
|Line 69:||Line 69:|
| [[Internet key Momo Design]]
| [[Internet key Momo Design ]]
Revision as of 13:16, 20 May 2013
Create a new page and its translation
- If you do not know how to edit wiki pages, read Help:Editing.
- Read Help:i18n. It contains a comprehensive guideline for ArchWiki internationalization and localization.
- Login, to edit wiki.
- Choose a page to translate. You can use the random page function or translate some page/s in the list of priority pages. Just for example we choose Some Page.
- Go on the selected page and in the horizontal menu click on the edit item.
- Add an interlanguage link for the translation you are going to create (see Help:i18n#Interlanguage links)
- Copy all page source code.
- Save the page (with the new interlanguage link)
- Afterwards visit the interlanguage link you have just created, which will lead you to Some Page (''Language''), where Language is the language name associated to the translation you are going to create.
- Since the page does not exists, establish a new page by clicking on create in the horizontal menu.
- You will be shown a simple WYSIWYG editor: here you paste your copied page source.
- Change the Category to your localized version. For example, change
- Change the interlanguage link that you created earlier so that now it points to the article you copied the source from.
- Translate the copied page text and save everything properly.
- Update the interlanguage links of all the other translations of the article by adding the link to the page you have just created.
- Create a second ArchWiki page with a localized name. Visit
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Localized name of translated page.
- Establish a new page again and put this code into it:
List here articles that only exist in non-English languages, or that exist in English but are either not fully translated, or are in a worse state than the non-English version. Keep alphabetical order.
|Acer Aspire 5740G (Español)||Spanish|
|Acer Aspire 5740G (Polski)||Polish|
|Collect system information (Español)||Spanish|
|DeaDBeeF (正體中文)||Chinese (Traditional)|
|Epson TX125 (Español)||Spanish|
|IBM T43 (Česky)||Czech|
|Internet key Momo Design (Italiano)||Italian|
|Media Center (Italiano)||Italian|
|MYTHTV UNDERTHESTAIRS (Dansk)||Dansk|
|Palm Pre (Italiano)||Italian|
|PHC (Русский)||Russian||PHC contains older info|
|Small Business Server (Italiano)||Italian||See also Category:Small Business Server (Italiano)|
|Tavolette Trust Aiptek (Italiano)||Italian|
|Tencent QQ (简体中文)||Chinese (Simplified)|