- Fine, thanks, and you? -- Acgtyrant (talk) 15:17, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
I just don't understand why the discussion page of a wiki is not implemented as a real forum. I'm not supposed to edit the opinion of others, and if I feel like they misspelled something I should contact the person and ask/recommend editing his/her own entry. So I will act as I'm supposed to, but sadly I can't ensure that everyone will do the same. And, while I tend to believe in the good on humans, I still think that a forum system would free us from wondering about this everytime we (and anyone else!) edit a discussion page in a wiki. Ajendrex (talk) 19:04, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- I agree why can't we just have a forum for the wiki instead of this so utterly confusing and unwieldly... stuff. Lspci (talk) 20:31, 30 April 2013 (UTC)
- Please use https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewforum.php?id=13 if you prefer the forum way. For proposing forum-like discussion pages to be added directly to MediaWiki please use mw:Bugzilla. Installing already existing extensions to add the functionality to our wiki won't be even taken into consideration. Closed. -- Kynikos (talk) 04:11, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
can't help myself here: "sandbox needs no translation; a sandbox is a sandbox is a sandbox...", in other words "if it looks like a sandbox, moves like a sandbox 'n talks like a sandbox ..." totalwormage 11:17, 9 February 2010 (EST)
- It must be a duck! Axanon 15:14, 16 June 2010 (EDT)
Propose to rename this page. Although common talk 'sandbox' means to play around with, in Linux circles 'sandbox' means to create a chroot jail. From wikipedia:
In computer security, a sandbox is a security mechanism for separating running programs. It is often used to execute untested code, or untrusted programs from unverified third-parties, suppliers and untrusted users.
--Gen2ly 18:03, 27 October 2010 (EDT)
- Disagree. Following Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sandbox -- pointone 18:40, 27 October 2010 (EDT)
This is just a test comment.
Testing, 3 2 1 1 2 3
MaTachi 14:40, 17 June 2011 (EDT)
65kid 08:47, 3 July 2011 (EDT)
Sing, O goddess, the rage of Achilles son of Peleus, that brought countless ills upon the Achaeans.
This is preformatted code all spaces are preserved: like <-this
- ☐ foo
- ☑ bar
- ☑ sub item 1
- ☑ sub item 2
- ☒ baz
- item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 3a
item 1 item 2 item 3 item 3a
bold, italic and underline and verbatim
Еще один тест))
testing a new section
my fancy subject
Just for fun, using + sign.
new section test
Scratch test a new section.
Replying to new section test.