Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer currency. Peer-to-peer means that no central authority issues new money or tracks transactions. These tasks are managed collectively by the network.
This page is a stub, please help by expanding it :)
You can install Bitcoin from AUR :
$ yaourt -S bitcoin
And there is also the daemon to 'create' coins :
$ yaourt -S bitcoin-daemon-cuda
How to get Bitcoins ?
- http://www.bitcoin.org/ | Official Website
- https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page | Wiki
- http://forum.bitcoin.org/ | Forum
- IRC Channels on Freenode :
- #bitcoin (General Bitcoin-related)
- #bitcoin-dev (Development and technical)
- #bitcoin-otc (Over The Counter exchange)
- #bitcoin-market (Live quotes from markets)
- #bitcoin-mining (GPU mining related)