Difference between revisions of "Bug Day/2010"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
= System =
= System =
= Packages =
= Packages =
Revision as of 20:49, 10 March 2009
This is a categorized list of some old reports.
Please use the bug title for the links' names. That way we don't need to click on the link to know what a bug is about
If you have fixed some bug - enclose it with <s></s> tags.
- Ensure bugs are assigned to the right person. Package maintainers do change sometimes
- Ensure bugs are in the right top-level project (Release Engineering, Pacman, etc)
- If fixes are provided for some bugs, please test and report them as fixed
Kernel panic upon init=/bin/bash - Please test
- BR #9971 - licenses missing in many packages! There are plans to fix them regardless of bug day: http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2009-February/010403.html
- FR #4957 - Improve autofs default config
- BR #5078 - mcedit broken
- FR #7001 - Move amrnb and amrwb packages to [extra ]
- FR #12314 - Change distribution logging system to rsyslog
- FR #12764 - Deluge should depends on libtorrent-rasterbar
- FR #6047 - provide more aspell-* packages
- FR #7549 - Default mount option for vfat media disk
- BR #7764 - namcap wrongly complains about missing dependencies
- BR #4812 - mailx should require an smtp-forwarder or server
BR #8334 - fix provided
- BR #8660 - ypbind-mt daemon script fails to set default domain name - fix provided
- FR #10208 - bash_completion for subversion
- FR #10383 - id3v2 has no documentation!
- FR #11250 - avahi need dbus-python as dependency
- FS #11436 - eclipse 3.4-3 no icon in menu - (description how to) fix provided
- FR #13376 - Logitech QuickCam E2500 does not work in 2.6.28 - fix provided
- FR #13675 - optional dependencies for avahi miss pygtk and python-dbus - duplicate of bug 11250
- FR #7006 - Supported protocols on mirrors page
- FS #12237 - Adding Cite extension to Arch Wiki - straight forward installation
- IIRC, several packages still needs to be rebuilt against ffmpeg or openal.
No promises on fixing these on bug day, but if any of the pacman devs or ML readers are around these would be good candidates to look at, especially if you like C and shell script coding more than fixing the above bugs. :)
- (anything in the low priority section of the bug tracker...)