Revision as of 07:39, 5 December 2012 by Kynikos.bot (use https for links to archlinux.org)
pacman -S capi4hylafax
- Please run 'faxsetup' as root user to adjust hylafax to your needs.
- Don't even try to run faxaddmodem for capi20 devices!!!
- c2faxaddmodem' is a nice tool for configuring your isdn card.
- var/spool/hylafax/etc/config/config.faxCAPI to your needs, if you need more.
- Please add 'hylafax' and 'capi4hylafax' to your daemons list in /etc/rc.conf.
- Please be sure that your device has the right permissions 'uucp', udev users please
- restart udev after installation.
- Add the following two lines to /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config:
- to save your config, please do not forget to add to /etc/pacman.conf
NoUpgrade = var/spool/hylafax/etc/config/config.faxCAPI
- If you need more than one isdn controller please read the manual of capi4hylafax.
For comments about the package please use this thread: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?t=11089
For Hints and Tips please have a look at Hylafax wiki.