Difference between revisions of "Category:Arch development"
(remove language suffix from Category:Development (English), see Talk:Table of Contents#English Category Names: Capitalization and Conflict with i18n)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This section want to participate in Arch Linux .
Revision as of 05:56, 8 May 2012
This section is intended for developers that want to participate in developing and improving Arch Linux. It contains technical information on various aspects of Arch Linux system.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Arch development"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- DeveloperWiki:Bash Coding Style
- DeveloperWiki:Build machines
- DeveloperWiki:Community move to devtools
- DeveloperWiki:Community repo candidates
- DeveloperWiki:iso building
- DeveloperWiki:Removal of desktop files
- DeveloperWiki:Website Suggestions