Template:Article summary start Template:Article summary text Template:Article summary heading Template:Article summary wiki Template:Article summary wiki Template:Article summary wiki Template:Article summary wiki Template:Article summary end 来自 wikipedia:
如果你安装了一个媒体播放器，通常不需要特意的安装解码器。如 MPlayer 包含了大量的解码器作为依赖，同时也内嵌了一些解码器。
- : liba52 is a free library for decoding ATSC A/52 streams
- : FAAC is an AAC audio encoder
- : ISO AAC audio decoder
- : Free Lossless Audio Codec
- : A software-based implementation of the codec specified in the emerging JPEG-2000 Part-1 standard
- : An MP3 encoder and graphical frame analyzer
- : Free library for decoding DTS Coherent Acoustics streams
- : The Quasar DV codec (libdv) is a software codec for DV video
- : A high-quality MPEG audio decoder
- : libmpeg2 is a library for decoding MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video streams
- : An open video codec developed by the Xiph.org
- : Vorbis codec library
- : X11 Video extension library
- : Audio compression format with lossless, lossy, and hybrid compression modes
- : Free library for encoding H264/AVC video streams
- : XviD is an open source MPEG-4 video codec
- GStreamer is a library for constructing graphs of media-handling components. The applications it supports range from simple Ogg/Vorbis playback, audio/video streaming to complex audio (mixing) and video (non-linear editing) processing.
Simply, GStreamer is a backend or framework utilized by many media players.
GStreamer uses a plugin architecture which makes the most of GStreamer's functionality implemented as shared libraries. Since version 0.10 the plugins come grouped into three sets (named after the film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly).
For the most complete solution:
# pacman -S gstreamer0.10-plugins
- xine is a free (gpl-licensed) high-performance, portable and reusable multimedia playback engine. xine itself is a shared library with an easy to use, yet powerful API which is used by many applications for smooth video playback and video processing purposes.
As an alternative to GStreamer, many media players can be configured to utilize the xine backend:
# pacman -S xine-lib
Note that the xine project itself provides a capable video player,.
libavcodec is part of the FFmpeg project. It includes a large number of video and audio codecs. The libavcodec codecs are included with media players such as MPlayer and VLC, so you may not need to install the package itself.
Tips and tricks
Install MPlayer binary codecs
As an ultimate solution, you can try to install MPlayer binary codecs.
If you are not able to play some files go to http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html, read the instructions and install the codec you need to play your files.
They can also be found in AUR with the nameAUR.