Arch has a vital and active community of software developers and contributing projects.
If you have a project you would like to link to, this is a great place to do it. Include a link to your project, the date your project started, and a brief (one or two sentence) description of your project. Please sort projects alphabetically, breaking out into a category pages when needed. Categories should also be alphabetically listed.
All projects listed here are Community projects. None of these projects are considered official Arch projects.
- Utilities to aid end users in using the AUR
- Other distros based on Arch Linux
- Graphical frontends for pacman
Projects that don't quite fit into any existing category
- A third-party package repository and online discussion board for Arch Linux pro-audio users
- A collection of some of the popular games in [unsupported], to save archers compilation time. They've also patched up many broken games that wouldn't compile.
- A collection of humorous quotes from #archlinux
- Self explanatory
- Google Earth Arch user map
- @archlinux.us emails, Gmail based. 500 accounts left
- Arch Linux Blogs
- Mobile access to the @archlinux.us emails
- namcap is an utility for Arch Linux which helps in automatic detection of common mistakes and errors in PKGBUILDs. This page is an automatically generated report obtained after running namcap against the core, extra and community trees. The URI of namcap-reports is: http://abhidg.mine.nu/arch/namcap-reports/
- Package Management for OS X via pacman
- Xyne's contributions to the Arch Linux community
- An ALPM package and PKGBUILD parser in Python
- Making Arch suitable for server use