Revision as of 10:58, 23 April 2012 by Kynikos.bot (remove language suffix from Category:Arch development (English), see Talk:Table of Contents#English Category Names: Capitalization and Conflict with i18n)
This article is part of the DeveloperWiki.
- PKGBUILD.com is an attempt to create a unified build environment for Arch Linux
- makechrootpkg - PKGBUILD.com uses a modified version of the standard makechrootpkg implementation that adds queueing and integrated architecture selection.
- chrootupdate - Allows the update of all supported chroots by an otherwise unprivileged user.
- chrootstatus - CLI version of the status indicator on the website.
- unlock - Allows the removal of stale lockfiles by otherwise unprivileged users.
- Users may set the makepkg.conf PACKAGER variable by creating a file called .packager in their home directory. Whatever is included on the first line of that file will replace the default packager (PKGBUILD.com Build Server).
- Everything else falls under the standard devtools suite
- Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227)
If you need access to the build server, please send me an email at email@example.com with [Build Server] in the subject line.